Status: Read, Comment, Subscribe, and Recommend!

St. Laurence Academy

Bad Boys & Nutrition Magazines.

“The Nerve, who the hell does she think she is? Who the hell is she?” I watched as Peyton paced back and forth in across the tony living room floor of Caroline and my apartment. “Pey, it’s okay. I don’t even know what you’re making a fuss about her anyways.” I commented.

“Not to mention Nathaniel is talking to her? How the hell does he know her? She has to be some sort of slut right, who just randomly transfers to school their last year of high school? Oh my god, what if she’s a spy? Guys she could really got to Bartlett Academy down the road. Oh I knew it!”

I shook my head as Peyton Sheldon, the “most popular” girl in school ranted on and on. “You know what I think, I think we should spy on her. Really, who the hell is this girl?”

You have got to be kidding; I glared over to Dakota Garcia. They weren’t helping… “Guys totally. I heard she’s rooming with Marcie Tucker.” My head then shot to Mckenna, my twin, my other half. “Kenna, just stop.”

“You guys are looking too into this. Pey let’s be honest, the only reason why you don’t like her is because she told you off… in a way. She “knows” Nate because I saw him and the three goons harassing her a week ago after their practice.” I stood myself and headed over to the keys rack.

“No I am not taking sides, I’m just saying that y’all need to be reasonable. With that I will be back later, if you need anything from the store text me.” With that I was out the door before they could say another word.

From CC: “Always the reasonable one, that’s why I love you! Pick me up a bag of Cheetos, just don’t tell Pey.” I laughed at Caroline’s text and hopped into my car.

Image


Sometimes I wished that I didn’t come from a family who had money. I mean, if that meant not carrying the title that my twin sister Mckenna and I held then yeah the money would be nice… but unfortunately no matter where I go in the country or the world I will always be Mickayla Ellisen, daughter of William Ellisen Owner and CEO of Ellisen Inns and Ellisen Motorways.

I try not to carry the burden on my shoulders too much… and I make myself feel better by giving some of the money away, hosting charity parties, donating to the less fortunate, and then again when I do that I’m just flashing my money around.

It’s hard to come from where I from, because you’re place on a tall pedestal the moment you are born and everyone is sitting by judging you and watching every move you make.

Image


I pulled into the back of the small Florida grocery store and made sure it was locked before I made my way into the store. I went through the list of groceries in my head that I needed along with the photos I had brought into town to be developed.

I grabbed a cart, wiped down the handle with a wet nap and began my journey down the many isles. Starting from left to right, vegetables and then across the board to the frozen section.

As I reached for CC’s bag of Cheetos I was pulled out of my shopping mindset to find a boy no older than my age if not a couples more years my elder. “Those don’t look very healthy.”

My head shot over to the right of me where a scruffy dirty blonde stood with his very own basket. “And it’s any of your business why?” The boy man raised his eyebrows and put his hands up in self-defense.

“Woah, didn’t mean to step on your toes.” He let out a chuckle and smiled my way. “Your basket just looks like it jumped out of a nutrition magazine.” I glanced down and my own basket which was filled with nothing but vegetables, almonds, protein powder, and nutrition bars.

“Right… I’m sorry I didn’t mean to-“ He cut me off. “It’s not a problem, you didn’t hurt my feelings one bit. I’m Gage, Gage Wilson.” He stuck his hand out and I took it.

Normally my conscious would double think shaking a strangers hand but I didn’t think which made me wonder. “Mickayla, but my friends call me Mickie.” I gave him a half smile and nod.

“Well Mickie, it’s very nice to meet you.” Something about the boy, he definitely wasn’t someone who the Ellisen family would associate their selves with. He wore a loose fitted black tank top, which revealed the tattoos on his arms. A pair of black fitted skinny jeans and a worn pair of vans sneakers.

There’s not doubt in the world that the boy wasn’t attractive because boy was he. “Well it was very nice meet you as well but I have to get back home.” His face fell but he smiled again. “Boyfriend waiting on you?”

My cheeks flushed and I shook my head, “more like a testy roommate who wants her Cheetos.” I chuckled and laughed along with me. “I see, well in that case my band is playing at Barney’s this Friday night. You should come check us out.”

I placed the bag of Cheetos into my cart and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. “Don’t make that face, we’re not as bad as you think. You don’t have to come… uhmm that’s if you don’t want. If you do brings friends… I, well yeah.” Gage chuckled softly and scratched at the back of his head.

“Barney’s on Friday. I might just see you there, with friends.” He nodded and gave a final wave before I walked away.

In my head I couldn’t help but scream at myself, what the hell just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there darlin's. So I really love how this story is going so far and I hope that y'all do too. Anyways I realized we have some new characters popping in so below you will find their names and who the look like. Let me know what y'all think!

Mickie & Gage's Outfit: Here

Gage Wilson looks like Dougie Poynter
Peyton Sheldon looks like Diana Agron
Caroline Parker looks like Ashley Benson
Dakota Garcia looks like Selena Gomez
Mckenna Ellisen looks like Vanessa Hudgens

Comment, Subscribe, Recommend