Status: Read, Comment, Subscribe, and Recommend!

St. Laurence Academy

"Hello... this thing on? Ah, there we go! Welcome to everyone, parents, returning and new students. My name is William Robertson your Headmaster of St. Laurence Academy. We here at St. Laurence, myself and staff, pride ourselves in the work we have accomplished over the many years this Academy has been standing. Our sports teams are over the roof exceptional and our Academics program is just as exceptional if not greater. We believe in our students and only hope for the best. When your child attends school here at the Academy please believe me when I say they will take away more than attending just some plain jane public school. With this I will leave you all with, I wish an amazing school to each and everyone of you!"

St. Laurence Academy is a prestigious boarding school located a few miles from the Floridian coast. It's mostly home to the children who come from wealthy families, you know the high class business-minded individuals who travel all the time and can't be bothered with their children. Though the majority of these students come from wealthy families doesn't mean that all of them come wealthy families or have their noses high in the air. Follow four St. Laurence students on their journey through their Junior and Senior years here at St. Laurence Academy.

Characters: note, as they come characters will be added on along with these main ones.
The New Girl: Blake Austin, Rhian Ramos.
The Royalty: Mickayla Ellisen, Vanessa Hudgens.
The Athlete: Nathaniel Kennedy, Harry Styles.
The In Between: Samantha Blaire, Perrie Edwards.
The Bad boy: Keegan Maslow, Jaymi Hensley.

Side Characters:
The Invisibles
→ Marcie Tucker looks like Demi Lovato
→ Elena Johnosn looks like Shailene Woodley
The Legends
→ Peyton Sheldon looks like Diana Agron
→ Caroline Parker looks like Ashley Benson
→ Dakota Garcia looks like Selena Gomez
→ Mckenna Ellisen looks like Vanessa Hudgens
The Jocks
→ Elliot Moore looks like Taylor Lautner
→ Johnny Highland looks like Name
→ Sebastian Levitt looks like Name
Everyone Else
→ Gage Wilson looks like Dougie Poynter

Image


"I’m afraid. I don’t know anyone… I’m alone because the second I was situated they were gone. It’s a killer. I stared out the window of my apartment like dorm. At least my view was nice. Todays the day of the start of my brand new journey, a new chapter in my life, and you get to follow me. Watch as everything unravels in front of me. I stepped away from the window, lay back in my bed and waited the moment I would meet my roommate. Welcome to hell St. Laurence Academy."

Image


© Disclaimer. Please note that these four characters belong to me. Anyone else attached to these characters and their journey do not belong to me along with the face claims of the characters. This story is based off a role play board that I am on. These four characters are mine, I sculpted them to be who they are all on my own. The school plot has joint credits between myself and three other ladies. I hope you all enjoy!
  1. Welcome to St. Laurence Academy.
    → Blake Austin | The New Girl
  2. And I don't even know your name.
    → Blake & Nathan | Pep Rally
  3. Bad Boys & Nutrition Magazines.
    → Mickayla Ellisen | Cheetos