Haters Gonna Hate, a Hater's Worst Nightmare

Gates

There was a single death bat flying far from the distance in the night sky as Christian headed down Haner Boulevard. The streetlights flickered out into the night and the sound of crickets haunted the empty streets.

Right as Christian passed into Synyster and Hellwin Avenue there were a sound of footsteps. The footsteps didn’t sound human. It sounded more like an animal. Christian quickly turned back, convinced that someone was following him, but no one was there. There was nothing more than a tiny white female Maltese dog, wearing a cute little purple bow.

“Hey there, where did you come from?” Christian motioned over to the dog. The dog let out a single bark at him as she backed away a little. She barked once more as Christian have gotten closer to her before she ran off. “Hey, where are you going?” Christian ran after her before she disappeared into a dark alley.

Christian came into a halt as he had no idea where did the dog have gone. He brushed his fingers through his hair and rubbed his neck before he decided to turn back.

Christian quickly jumped back as he looked up at the man. He had spikey dark hair, a little beard, and had Chocolate brown eyes. He wore a hat, a black leather jacket, and some black boots matching his dark clothes. The man held a black and white striped Schechter guitar with his right hand.

“Excuse me sir, you’ve startled me. I though this place was a ghost town you know?” The man blinked twice without saying a word. “Could you help us? My friends and I were looking for some gas… do you happen to know where to get some?”

The man hesitated to his question and still, did not spoke. The man gripped into his guitar and swung it at the guy, knocking him out for a couple of a while. The man took his chance and dragged him away and disappeared into the darkness.

A couple of minutes later, Christian woke up all chained up onto the brick wall of what it seemed to be a basement of some company or factory they are in. There was large amount of stacked up boxes and there were sounds of manufacturing the product.

“Where am I? What am I doing here? Let me out!” The guy demanded but the man was nowhere in sight. He was alone and entrapped, he’s been blinded in chains.

After being kidnapped and taken as hostage, the guy heard familiar sound. It was a bark. He faced down in front of him, finding the same Maltese dog earlier. How did she get here? The man wondered, the dog barked at the man before starting to growl.

The man came back holding a white rag in his hands. “Please sir, let me out.” Christian begged. The man polished his dagger which had Synyster Gates carved onto the blade. “Please sir, don’t kill me.”

“Tell me one good reason I shouldn’t.” The Man finally spoke out.

“I’ve done nothing wrong.”

“That’s not a good answer.” The man gripped onto the handle of the dagger, sliding it across his face before deciding to set the knife back down. He picked up his back and white guitar and smashed at as hard as he can in his head.

“Please sir, I’m begging you don’t.” Christian cried out before seeing the man sat his guitar back down. “Thank you..” he breathed.

“Get him, girl.” The man ordered.

The dog knew what to do and listened to his owner and attacked straight at the man. The man cried out and begged for Mercy but he was ignored. The dog sank her teeth deep into Christian’s skin, tearing his skin off and eating it. She was no ordinary dog. She had her teeth as sharp as a werewolf, enough to tear off the human skin.

The man let out a sinister grin as he watched his dog eating Christian alive and it was a matter of time when the cries stopped a led into silence. The dog ate his body until he was nothing more than a polished up skeleton, and even then, the dog hid Christian’s bones one by one to save for later.