Haters Gonna Hate, a Hater's Worst Nightmare

Baker-Vengeance

A death bat flew past Justin and Maru, heading over to a house. The death bat made its entrance through a chimney, making their way to the kitchen, where one of its masters was baking a batch of cookies and brownies.

The man with short black hair and green eyes made a contact with the death bat. It was only then he knew who was coming, the kind of people he hates the most, haters. He has been expecting them right when they have ran out of gas and got stuck in his territory, Bat country.

The man gave the death bat a nod and dismissed it before grabbing a pair of mittens from the counter and put them on, taking out the batch of cookies out of the oven. He turned back to the counter only to find one of his friends reaching out to grab a cookie off of the plate filled with cooled down cookies.

The man quickly set the tray down on by the brownies and slapped his hand right away. “No Johnny, these cookies aren’t for you.”

“Awe come on Zack, let me just have one.” His friend, Johnny pouted.

“No, these cookies are for those no good haters whom by the way, should be here in a little bit... They are drugged.” Zacky, the baker explains. “Here, grab a special brownie instead.” Zacky reaches the plate filled with pot brownies to Johnny.

His friend nodded and grabbed the plate from him but it slipped out of his hands, dropping every single pot brownie down to the floor. “oops.” His friend says. “Let me pick all this up.”

“You better and make sure to throw them away.” The man took the cookies off of the tray and placed them on to the plate filled with the rest of the cookies from the previous batch.

Zacky’s and Johnny’s friend’s dog, Bella, walked into the kitchen and started eating all the pot brownies off the floor. Johnny’s eyes widen. “Oh shit, Bella ate it all.”

“Way ago short shit, you were supposed to clean it all up, not let Matt’s dog clean it for you.” He smacked the side of his head..

“Fuck man, what am I supposed to do now?” Zacky’s friend shook his head.

The baker sighed a little bit. “It’s okay just don’t tell Matt, you know how short tempered he is.” There was then a sudden knock at the door. “They’re here, make your way out through the back door.”

“Alright, later Zack.” Johnny nods before making his way out.

Justin and Maru stood at the doorstep, waiting for someone to answer. “You sure someone is home?” Maru asked.

“Positive, I see the lights on and I smell food.” Justin points out.

“Good point.” Maru nodded.

The door swung halfway open and where there was a man with short black hair, green eyes, his arms covered in tattoo, and had a snake bite piercing on his bottom lip. “Hey, how can I help you?”

“Could you help us? My car ran out of gas and I was wondering if you could tell us where the nearest gas station is.”

“Sure, it’s ten blocks straight then you make a left to Baker Street.” The man instructed. “Why won’t you two come on in, it’s pretty late.

“okay and thank you sir.” Maru stepped inside a long with her brother.

“Would you like some cookies? Brownies? Pies? Cakes?” The man asked.

“Everything if it’s possible, I haven’t eaten since a while ago.” Maru says.

“same here.” Justin nods.

Justin and his sister follow the man into the kitchen and thought it was like heaven, his kitchen was filled with nothing but every single desert that can be baked. The siblings didn’t believe their eyes on what they saw.

The man served a plate them some cookies along with some milk. He took a seat and watched the two devour their cookies. “So where are we exactly?” Justin talked with his mouth full.

“You’re in Bat country, in the city of Evil.” The man responds. “But if you meant the address of this house, it’s 6661 N. Vengeance Avenue.” The man replied, noticing the drug kicking in. Their heads felt like their heads were spinning and their vision started to become a blur. “You two don’t look so well, how about you have some rest. Without another word, they fell down onto the table.

A few moments later, Justin and Maru both woke up tied up to a chair. They saw the baker coming back with a couple of stuff, whistling to a catchy tone. “What the fuck?” Justin asked in confusion.

The baker with the green eyes paused and looks over at the twins. “Which one of you wants to be first to get baked?”

“What?” Maru asked.

“You didn’t know? I bake people like you and feed them off to their little friends to send them off a little message.” The baker replied

“Is this some sort of a sick joke?” Justin asks.

“I don’t know am I?” Zacky, the baker stared at the twins. “Looks like lady’s first. Don’t try anything stupid or you will regret it.” He warned.

The baker untied Maru and could sense the fear the young girl had. Maru elbowed the baker and started running out the kitchen.

“COME HERE YOU FUCKING BITCH!” The baker hollered from the kitchen and went after her.

Before she had the chance to head towards the door, there was a sharp pain coming from her back. Bright red blood had squirted out from her back. Maru whimpered and tried to call out to her twin, but no words came out. She fallen down to the floor and has been dragged back into the kitchen.

“Let this be a lesson to you if you try to do anything stupid.” The baker blurred out. He took out his pocket knife and grabbed the biggest, sharpest knife he has and used it to butcher off Maru into pieces while her brother watched. Justin looked away and cried in silent

Pretty soon when Zacky, the baker stopped, he walked over to Justin and untied him. “Please don’t kill me, I don’t want to die.”

Justin cried. Unable to support his whining, he stabbed him straight in the heart so he won’t be able to deal with his annoyance and started working on baking them into human pies.

When he was done, he took the pies out to where Justin’s car is at and places them there, leaving them a note that was written in blood.