Haters Gonna Hate, a Hater's Worst Nightmare

Christ

There was a dust of wind that roamed through the night. Marvin decided to head back to the car and wait for the other’s to come back, but little did he know that his friends are dead. The only ones who were still alive is him and his remaining friend, Andrew but Andrew was nowhere to be seen.

Marvin exhaled warm breath onto his hands before placing them under his armpits to keep warm as her headed back to the car. As he arrived, he found pies stacked up the back seat. There was enough for everybody, but where did they all come from? Surely it must have been one of his friends that brought them there but if they did, then why aren’t they here?

Marvin inhaled and exhaled to the smell of freshly baked Justin and Maru pot pie. His mouth watered as the smell sank into his lungs. He quickly grabbed the pie as he felt his stomach grumble in hunger and devoured as much of it as he pleased.

The note fell down off of one of the pies and landed down next to Marvin. The clueless boy has no idea that he’s eating up his friends. He grabbed another pie and started eating that one too like an animal. He loved the taste of his friends of their flesh, their meat. The pies were making him crave for more and more, he couldn’t stop.

He grabbed a third pie and noticed it had the letters ZV carved on to top of it. He thought it meant ‘Zorro wants the V’ as a little joke from his friends but little he knew it actually meant for the baker who baked his friends, Zacky Vengeance.

He crunched on an eyeball in his mouth, thinking it was a cherry tomato or an olive. He came to a pause as he noticed there was something in the pie. He removed the crust and placed the meat off to a side to get a better view of what was it. It was a human skull. “What the fuck?” He felt creeped out. He spotted the note that lay beside him and noticed it was written in blood.

‘For those who remain, who wants to be next, to be baked and if not then you’d barbecued.’
-ZV

Marvin’s eyes roamed in horror and tears crept out. This wasn’t beef pie, these were his friends. He ate his friends and the skull belonged to one of them.

Marvin opened the car door and gagged up the pie he had eaten. He wanted it all out of his system as he realized he was eating his friends. He ran out the car and sprinted to the nearest place as possible. He ran and ran in horror until he finally stopped. “Why?” he grieved.

After his few moments of grief, the dark clouds caved in and started to sprinkle. Marvin looked ahead and realized where he was, at a church. There were garden gnomes all over the place and death bats flying over to the building.

No matter where he was, he didn’t feel safe. The only place that felt close to safety at the place he was at the moment, the church. He believed that being at the house of god, nothing bad would happen and all evil wouldn’t be able to get in its holy ground.

So he decided he wanted to stay there for the night. He’d see if anyone survived by morning and flee the unknown place.

He entered the church and looked around. “Hello? Is anyone here?” Marvin asked looking around. There were white lit candles all over the place and the place was covered in webs and skulls in each row of the seats. As he looked up ahead to the alter, There was a man with short dark hair, brown eyes and was an average height for a woman so he was considered as to being short since he’s a man.

The short fellow wore a crown and seemed like if he was sitting on a thrown with a bass guitar right beside it. A death bat hovered over the short man as he ate a pie, the same pie as Marvin was eating earlier. The short man stared at Marvin straight in the eyes in a serious manner.

Marvin stepped back slowly as he had a bad feeling about the short man in front of him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” The short mas set his pie aside and picked up the bass guitar. The man motioned over to where Marvin was and inspected him, smelling the taste of fear. “Hail!” The short man demanded.

“What?” Marvin looked confused and in horror.

The short man swung his bass and hit Marvin on the side of the head. “Hail to the king! Kneel to me! Don’t you know who I am? Because you should know who I am.” The short man said and swung Marvin with his bass once again. “I am someone to fear when angered just as I am now, I am your king and everyone hails me.” The short man raised his voice.

Marvin backed away as he realized he needed to get out of there as quickly as possible. He knew he was in danger. “You’re fucking crazy man.” Marvin made a run for it. Before he could make it out the door, the short man pulled out a gun.

“All hail Johnny Christ, all hail the king!” He pulled the trigger and shot Marvin in the head. His body dropped down to the floor covered in his own puddle of bright red blood.