Haters Gonna Hate, a Hater's Worst Nightmare

Sullivan Plague

Andrew passed the street of Sullivan Grove that was by The St James Cemetery. There he saw about half of dozen ducks walking passed him. The mother duck glares at Andrew straight into his eyes. The duck faces its direction straight into the cemetery, quaking away into the fog.

Where did the come from, especially this late at night? Andrew thought. They surely must have come from somewhere, but where? Where are these ducks heading?

Curiosity run through the young man’s mind. Andrew climbed over the gate and tried to see through the fog but saw nothing, just tombstones after tombstones. A couple dozen death bat flew by and made a soft landing around statues, the gates, and the Death Bat Crypt.

Andrew’s heartbeat rose as he heart death bats everywhere and owls hooting. “May I help you?” a voice crept up from behind Andrew. He jumped back and looked at the man why spoke to him. He had curly hair, brown eyes, average male height, and was thin “I’m sorry sir, did I scare you?”

“Yeah, you’ve kind of startled me.” Andrew heavily breathes. “I’m sorry sire but who are you again?”

“My name is not important. It would be wise of you if you’d go back from where you came from, you’re going to regret it if you don’t.” The man says.

Andrew looks up at the dead trees, not paying much attention. “Excuse me, wha-.” Andrew faced back to where the man was but he was gone. A death bat came out of the blue, charging right at him.

Andrew screamed in terror, running into the Death Bat Crypt. He automatically paused and eyes widened at what he saw. There were living dead corpses present within the crypt. The strong scented stench of death was present. Their skin was still in the process of decay and had maggots crawling out their bodies. There were corpses with their bones starting to show.

Andrew quietly took a few steps back before he bumped into someone without realizing who it was. Andrew panicked in fear, afraid he’s bumped into a Zombie.

He slowly looked up behind him to see someone dressed in a death robe, black gloves and held a scythe with one hand. He could not see their face but the seemed really tall, about more than 6 feet.

Bat wings spread out of the mysterious man in front of him as he took off his hood. The man had black hair, blue eyes and a handcuff tattoo around his neck. He didn’t seem like a zombie at all. His skin seemed perfectly fine but doesn’t explain the bat wings though.

The man raised a hand and snapped his fingers, grabbing every zombie’s attention. “Get him.” He ordered.

Andrew turned back and saw the zombies heading his way. Andrew screamed like a girl and ran out the crypt. Thousands and thousands of death bats flew by, shifting into regular people of all ages. Those people are the death bat family.

This is the end of Andrew. He wept knowing this was it, he’s a dead man and is surrounded by skulls with bat wings who shape shift into a human. They did not dare to move, they seemed life if they were going to spare his life.

The people faced at what was around him. Andrew looked back and saw the mysterious man with batwings a long with five other men including the man Andrew saw earlier at the cemetery. The people who are present sees them, they kneel down and bow down to the six men.

Andrew began making a run for it but it was no use, one of the people have caught him, and brought him back to the six men. “Please, let me go. I’ve done nothing wrong.”

“You have. You and your friends have.” The short man from one of the six men called out.

“You and your friends had disrespected a song that had played on the radio.” The man with brown eyes and black spikey hair said.

“All of your friends are dead.” The one with the green eyes called out.

The man with the bat wings and blue eyes used some kind of a magical force to bring Andrew close to him. He wasn’t able to move at all.

Andrew squeezed his eyes shut in fear and tried to get away but no matter what he did, he couldn’t. The man with the hazel eyes gave a sinister grin and let out an evil laugh as the man with the blue eyes raised his scythe, cutting off his head, hearing the last thing he heard burn through his ears. “It’s your fucking nightmare.”