Daddy Zayn

Goodbye For Now

TWO YEARS LATER

"Zayn, Melissa said to go. You need this." Doni convinced me to audition for the XFactor a few weeks ago, suprisingly I made it. Now I have to leave for the actual competition. I sighed and looked at the sweet little girl playing with her dolls.

"Doniya, I can't ask you to watch Emily. She's my responsibility. Plus, I don't think I could leave her. I'm so used to having her around, sharing my bed with her, playing random games, teaching her random things. I mean... I'll be gone for a week for the audition. I wouldn't survive." I whispered. She nodded.

"Zayn I understand. Emily will understand though. You need this more than anything. You're a teen dad, without a mum to help you. If you don't do this, you'll regret it like hell. Now get your arse up and pack." Doniya scolded me. I sighed and stood up, I packed a few things that'd I'd need for the trip; I'll just buy more clothes if I need to there. Doniya handed me a few papers; everything I needed for XFactor and the train ride. I didn't notice I was crying until Doniya wiped away a tear. I looked up and gave her a weak smile. "C'mon bubba, Mum is waiting for you." she whispered. I picked up Emily and we walked out into the living room.

"Daddy?" Emily asked in her sweet voice.

"Yes precious?" I answered, masking my voice.

"Why you cry?" Her concerned little face broke my heart.

"Sweetheart, Daddy has to leave for a few weeks. You're going to stay here with Aunt Doni. I'll call you and skype, I promise." I managed to get it all out as Doni rubbed my back.

"I no want you leave!" she screamed with tears streaming down her face. I bit my lip as she flung her arms around my neck, placing her head in the crook of my neck. The tears unconsciously fell from my eyes. Mum and the girls watched silently.

"Emily, Daddy has to go." Wali tried. Emily just screamed and shook her head. My poor little girl; the one who developed dyslexia, the one who was by my side almost every minute of the day, the one I treasured with all my heart. We stood there in the hallway, everyone trying to calm Emily. Nothing worked.

Twenty minutes later, Emily fell asleep. I wiped away my tears as Doni took her away from me. "Don't worry it'll only be a few weeks, then she'll be back in your arms." Mum whispered. I nodded. I hugged each of my sisters and my mum. I kissed Emily's forehead and sighed.

"Can you try to explain to her what's going on? I'll skype when I can and call when I get there." I mumbled. "I love you guise." I waved as I got into the cab. They all had tears in their eyes, I texted Dad that I left and to keep an eye on my girls. He replied with an of course and the cab pulled up to train station. I got out, taking my things and boarding the train immediately.

A few hours later and I was in London. [A/N I HAVE NO IDEA HOW XFACTOR UK WORKS, I JUST KNOW THE BASICS SO BARE WITH ME. I'M JUST GONNA MOLD THE SHOW MY OWN WAY! XD]

I then jumped into another cab and was sent off to boot camp. I took out my phone and called the house. "Hello?" Saffy answered in a tired voice.

"Saf, it's Z. How's Emily doing?" I asked. She squealed a bit.

"Doing ok, she's a bit pouty over you being gone. She'll do fine." Saffy reassured me. I sighed and hoped that's what would really happen.