Daddy Zayn

Uncle Simon and The Magical Leprechaun

"Mr. Malik, can I see you?" Simon asked as he walked into the room. I jumped out of my seat and ran across the room to the older man. He looked taken aback, I gave a small smile before walking out. "I'm guessing your relationship is close?" I nodded.

"DADDY!" Emily ran up to me. I crouched down and opened my arms. Tears ran down both our cheeks, I scooped her up and squeezed her until she couldn't move.

"I missed you baby girl." I whispered. I then felt eyes on me and pulled away. I kissed her forehead and looked at Simon. "Em, this is Mr. Cowell. This is my daughter Emily." I introduced. She hid her face in my neck, causing Simon's face I soften from his signature look. "Princess, he's not gonna hurt you." I whispered. She looked up and stuck out her pinky.

"Pwomise?" she sniffled. I took my pinky and hooked it with her's.

"Promise." she smiled. "Now say 'hi' to Mr. Cowell."

"Please Zayn, it's just Simon in the real world. Not Mr. Cowell." I nodded. I set Emily down, who ran up to Simon and hugged his left leg.

"It's nice to meet you.." she mumbled. I smiled at my little girl.

"It's nice to meet you too Emily." Simon picked her up and Emily started to go on about her dolls and princesses. I laughed at Simin acting intrigued by her ranting. "Well its getting late. Zayn why don't you take Emily and go on to your room. Your sister is exploring London, so no need to worry. She's a wonderful girl, you did a great job raising her this far. I'll see you tomorrow at judgment day." he handed me Em and waved off.

"I like him. He told me to call him Uncle Simon. He even said I'm gonna be a pwincess!" Emily exclaimed. I gasped.

"Of course he said that! You are a princess!" I told her. She giggled as I entered the elevator.

"Daddy, how long you gonna stay!" she asked, years pricking her eyes.

"I dunno sweetheart... I don't know." I kissed her forehead and we walked to my room. I opened the door to see Niall listening to music on his bed. "OI, LEPRECHAUN!" I shouted, making Emily giggle. Niall shot up too quickly and tripped over the covers he had on the ground.

"Next time Zayn, come tap me or something. Don't shout." he complained, Emily was in a giggling fit. A huge smile on my face. "Is this the famous Emily Malik?" she blushed and his again.

"Em, I promise he's nice. He's a leprechaun, that means he's magic." she gasped and looked at him wide eyed.

"Weally?!" she asked us both.

"Yep! I am the great Niall Horan the leprechaun man!" Niall flexed his biceps. Emily giggled again.

"Show me magic!" she giggled. Niall smiled, showing off a set of crooked teeth.

"Alright, Zayn set this beautiful princess down so my trick can work." I kept in my laugh and set Emily on the ground. "Now with my leprechaun powers I will..." he looked around. I found her Snow White doll she was supposed to get when I return. I handed him the doll secretly. "make a new doll.... Appear!" he showed her the doll. She squealed and wrapped her little arms around his neck.

"TANK YOU! TANK YOU! TANK YOU!" she repeated.

"Of course princess." he muttered. She kissed his cheek and showed me the doll.

"Look, Daddy look!" she squealed. I gasped.

"Ohmehgawd!" I joked. She giggled, I picked her up.

"Ninall?" Emily asked.

"Yes?"

"Daddy says he's hewe to sing, awe you a singew too?" she asked with a yawn.

"Yep." we all sat on the couches.

"Sing me something?" another yawn escaped those small lips of hers.

"How about we get ready for bed, then he can sing to you. Sound good?" I asked them both. Niall nodded, Emily pouted.

"I no tiwed." she whined.

"Who said anything about sleeping? We could have a.... PAJAMA PARTY!" Niall jumped up and did an Irish jig. Emily erupted in giggles.

"OTAY!" she jumped out of my lap and to her small bag. She pulled out her pink monkey pajamas and ran back over. I stood up and walked behind her into the bathroom. I gave her a quick bath and got her dressed. "Daddy, can you bwush my haiw?" I nodded and carried her to my bed. Niall was eating something on the couch. I say her onto my lap. I brushed her hair as gentle as I could.

"You want it pulled back or down?" I whispered.

"Back!" she cheered. I smiled and pulled it into a bun. "Yea!" I picked her up and carried her to the other couch. I plopped down, causing Em to giggle even more. "Now can you sing?" she yawned. I kissed her head.

"Sure thing Em." Niall jumped over the back of the other couch and plopped down. "What song?" he asked. I sighed.

"JUSTIN BIEBEW!" she exclaimed.

"ANOTHER BELIEBER!" Niall jumped up.

"Whoa... You like Bieber?" I asked amused.

"Yep! I'm a Boy Belieber. Why'd you ask?" Niall asked skeptical.

"I don't have a problem with it, just you show it off may be partially why you... Y'know..." I didn't want to say it in front of Em.

"That may be a reason I guess... Anyways in the Irish Bieber, says Katy Perry." he grabbed his phone and put it in the dock. Baby started playing.

Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa

You know you love me, you know you care

Just shout whenever and I'll be there

You are my love, you are my heart

And we will never, ever, ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl quit playin'

We're just friends, what are you sayin'

Said there's another, look right in my eyes

My first love, broke my heart for the first time

And I was like baby, baby, baby oh

Like baby, baby, baby no

Like baby, baby, baby oh

I thought you'd always be mine (Mine)

Baby, baby, baby oh

Like baby, baby, baby no

Like baby, baby, baby ooh

I thought you'd always be mine

Oh for you, I would have done whatever

And I just can't believe we ain't together

And I wanna play it cool

But I'm losin' you

I'll buy you anything

I'll buy you any ring

And I'm in pieces, baby fix me

And just shake me, til you wake me from this bad dream

I'm goin' down, down, down, down

And I can't believe my first love won't be around

And I'm like baby, baby, baby oh

Like baby, baby, baby no

Like baby, baby, baby oh

I thought you'd always be mine (Mine)

Baby, baby, baby oh

Like baby, baby, baby no

Like baby, baby, baby ooh

I thought you'd always be mine

Luda, when I was thirteen, I had my first love

There was nobody that compared to my baby

And nobody came between us no one could ever come above

She had me goin' crazy

Oh I was starstruck

She woke me up daily

Don't need no Starbucks

She made my heart pound

And skip a beat when I see her in the street and

At school on the playground

But I really wanna see her on the weekend

She know she got me dazin'

'Cause she was so amazin'

And now my heart is breakin'

But I just keep on sayin'

Baby, baby, baby oh

Like baby, baby, baby no

Like baby, baby, baby oh

I thought you'd always be mine (Mine)

Baby, baby, baby oh

Like baby, baby, baby no

Like baby, baby, baby ooh

I thought you'd always be mine

Now I'm all gone

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah (Now I'm all gone)

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah (Now I'm all gone)

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah (Now I'm all gone)

Gone, gone, gone I'm gone gone

He fell to the floor with Emily falling on top of him. Both laughing and panting from their little dance scene.

"We should do anothew song!" Emily asked, sitting up on Niall's stomach.

"Babe, Niall danced all day while you met Uncle Simon. He's tired now..." Niall raised a thumbs up in agreement. I shook my head and picked Emily up, Niall stood up. We all jumped in bed.

"Daddy?" she asked as I laid her down in bed. It was on ten thirty, but we had an early morning.

"Yes princess?" I smiled.

"Can Ninall wave with us?" she yawned, Niall raised an eyebrow.

"We race to sleep every night." I winked at the word 'race'. He nodded.

"Ooh, I'll race with ya." he jumped in his bed and slid under the covers. I copied him and pulled Emily close.

"Weady... Set... Go!" Emily squeezed her eyes shut, Niall and I watched as she slowly relaxed and went limp in my arms. I kissed her head.

"She's a great kid, you did an amazing job." Niall complimented.

"Says the guy who's amazing with kids. You were great today, thanks." I looked at my sleeping two year-old.

"Egh, just acted normal with out the foul language really... Im sixteen not thirty six, I'm still a kid. Plus she's too cute." he laid back down. I chuckled a bit.

"Yep, she's just like Melissa." I whispered before falling asleep.