Status: who knows where we will go...

Can You Save Me Now?

Silent Honeymoon and Death Stares

Molly Marie POV

We reached the caterers place about 20 minutes late, due to mine and Carters fight and stupid traffic on the way here. Jennifer and Addy scrambled out of my car, but I sat there thinking for a few minutes. Today is Carter's party and tomorrow is meeting mom's boyfriend that no one knew she had. Great my life is just going to keep getting more and more complicated, first this, next wedding planning.

UGH! I lay my head against the steering wheel for a few seconds before my phone started obnoxiously buzzing. "Yes?" I ask into the phone with out even checking the number.

"Get your tiny little butt inside so we can pay and leave,we are already running late". Crap I forgot that I was the one with the money to pay for the food.

"Fine Addy, I'm on my way in right now". When I finally get inside, the money is snatched from my hand and handed to a young looking man. Who then smiles and tells us to meet him out back and he would load the food into my car.

So, again we were driving. I got back home with all the last minute stuff around 5:30. leaving me an hour before the first people would start to arrive. So much to do and no time to stress. I make a to do list with the girls to help me.

45 minutes later I fall back into the couch followed by the girls and take my first sigh of relief. The girls look around and laugh. "What? What is it?! Tell me now!" I frantically look around and then I finally see it, well more like who. A sleepy looking Carter had just emerged from my bed room. "Crap! Carter, hunny, close your eyes please. Wait..why are you here? You aren't supposed to be here. I told you that!" He squeezed his eyes closed and walked toward me with his arms out as a guide.

"But I love you, and I still felt bad so I was going to stay here until you got back, but I guess I fell asleep."

"Carter, if you don't leave you will feel even worse, if you get what I'm saying", that got his attention. He opened his eyes in shock at me " Carter, your eyes. Close them!"

Carter didn't close his eyes, instead he just stared at me like the dum-dum he is. "Carter, I swear if you don't close your eyes right this second or leave until your party starts, you are going to have one silent honeymoon. Because after those 'I do's" I won't be speaking to you. so I suggest you leave. NOW!"

"Babe, you would do that." Carter threw back at me.

"Do you really want to tempt fate?" He noticed the death stare I was throwing his way.

"okay. okay. I love you Molly Marie. I will see you in about 30 minutes" with that he kissed me good bye and walked out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry to those of you that are still reading this. I have not updated in so long, and I am so very sorry. Please forgive me. My partner and I will be updating more frequently now that we see each other more often. I hope you guys enjoy this filler chapter and look forward to the plot thickening in the next few chapters.
Much love,
Gem