Status: Love conquers all.

Trouble

TGIF!

I wake up on Friday with a smile on my face because today I had detention with Mr.Nelson. During the week we flirted a little bit, but I was feeling out his vibe first. From the vibe I was getting, I could tell he liked what I was giving out. People around the school were beginning to talk about Mr.Nelson and how he was such a flirt. I thought it was funny.

I had to make sure I looked extra tempting today for him since I had been teasing him with little previews of what he was going to get on Friday. I straightened and teased my dark hair and pull the sides of my hair up in the back to look like I was adding to the volume of it. What should I do with makeup? I can't decide between natural or going all out so I do somewhere in the middle. A little foundation with light pink blush to brighten my complexion and brownish-pink lip gloss to my lips with a touch of gold eyeshadow and eyeliner? Yeah, I was ready to go.

I quickly found my fishnet stockings with my ripped jeans and my black and white newspaper print shirt and threw it on with a white belt and some black flats. Hey, if I have detention, why not go all out? I grabbed my wallet and backpack and screamed to everyone,"Lets go, don't have time to be late today!"

Carla was impressed with my behavior on not being late. The twins rushed out the door and then we were off to school. I jumped out and ran to my locker as soon as I got to the school. Unfortunately, two people I truly hate were blocking my locker. Ashley and Jason flirted at my locker for a half a minute before I said impatiently," Get the fuck out my way, or get a room. This isn't the area where you socialize. Buh bye now."

They glared at me, but moved out my way. Throughout the first three periods I was very impatient. I kept moving around and staring at the clock so much that you would think I have ADHD. Finally I got to Mr.Nelson's class. He acted as if he didn't notice me at first, but then quickly glanced at me. I felt a rush of uncertainty. Did he like what he seen, or was it too obvious I was trying?

I sat and wrote down the bellwork that was on the board while he did a roll call of the class. "Ms.Fuentes, I was hoping you would be here today," Mr.Nelson says to me, making me get butterflies," I was thinking how you wouldn't want to miss detention with me today, am I right?"

I say teasingly," Chris, I think you're getting a bit carried away. Maybe it's you who was hoping I wouldn't miss."

As I say this, his face turns red. I know that's exactly what he was thinking because of the little cough he does after," Oh yes Tatyana, of course I was hoping you wouldn't." I have a smirk of satisfaction on my face. Mr.Nelson talks about a literary analysis we have due on Monday of next week, but I can barely hear the words that come out of his mouth because his eyes are making me melt.

The bell rings and I go to leave, but Mr.Nelson calls out," Tatyana, I would like to see you after class."

I say,"Then you better be writing me a tardy pass for my next hour."

"Tatyana, just come here," Mr.Nelson commands turning me on.

Mr.Nelson waits til all the kids are gone. "As much as I like when you call me by my first name, I'm going to ask you that you don't do that. The last thing I need is to lose this job. Can you do that for me?", He asks.

I answer back," I'll think about it Chris. But can you get on that pass? I really need to get to class."

"So anxious to leave me I see," Mr.Nelson says, pulling out the pen and pass.

"It's not that honey, I just have other teachers that want me in their class," I say, smiling at him.

"Well, I can certainly see why, Ms.Fuentes." Mr.Nelson says with a smile to match mine. He hands me the pass.

I walk slowly out his class to give him a nice view of my curves. I turn around quickly enough to catch him staring at my butt. "Oh, by the way, you can call me Tati," I say with a wink.

I stop in his doorway and he says," Just for that, you can get an extra thirty minutes with me in detention."

I roll my eyes,"That sure sounds like hell to me Chris... I'll see you later, looks like you have a visitor here."

The girl who passes me looks around his age and has golden blond hair with hazel eyes. I instantly feel threatened by her presence around me. I feel stupid for even trying. That girl has to be his girlfriend. What am I thinking that a teacher would ever like me? I go quickly to my fourth period.

Mr.Smith booms,"Why are you late Tatyana? It is only your second day."

Ashley in the back of the room shouts,"Too busy flirting with Mr.Nelson!"

Everyone cracks up and my face turn red. "Enough, enough! Go sit down Tatyana," Mr.Smith says.

I can't think straight through the rest of my classes. I keep thinking of that girl I seen in Mr.Nelson's room. I wonder who she is. After school I arrive late to detention. No one is in the room except Mr.Nelson. I feel his sexual appeal pulling me towards him. It takes all the self-control I have in my body not to attack him.

"You're late. Take a seat in front of me," Mr.Nelson says not looking at me.

"Clearly," I say back. I sit and pick at my split ends of my hair until he says,"What's your problem?"

"Excuse me," I ask.

"You're acting like something is wrong. I was just wondering if you were okay," he says.

"I don't really think it's any of your concern," I say.

"Okay, I was just asking. Chill," He says. Why I was being a bitch to him, I have no clue on why.

"So who was the lady earlier?", I ask.

He sits up in his chair," My girlfriend... but that's not really any of your concern now is it?"

I smirk at his response,"Stealing my words now, huh?"

"Nah, I'm too cool to act like a high school student. Now be quiet, this is detention," He says with a flirty grin.

I laugh," Oh really? I could have sworn you just imitated me. So, what's she like?"

Mr.Nelson says,"Who?"

I roll my eyes,"Your girlfriend. Duh."

"Oh, well she's sweet and smart. She's funny and caring. But she's not exactly the girl I have my eyes set on," He says. I get the shivers. Who does he have his eyes on then?

"Oh, what's the girl you have your eyes on like then?", I ask.

He says," She's pretty, funny, has an attitude, and speaks a lot of sarcasm."

The clues he's giving sound a lot like me. "Does she like you too?", I ask daringly.

"I think so, at least I think she feels what I feel...." He trails off, looking at me. The tension is too much. The rush I get is more than overwhelming. Mr.Nelson is quicker than I am. He looks around the hallway outside of the classroom we are in and closes the classroom door.

I'm not sure if what happens next is a dream or not. Mr.Nelson pulls me over towards the detention desk up front where no one can see us and kisses me. His hands are dangerously low. He sits on the desk and pulls me in between his legs. I grip the back of his neck and kiss back. His tongue collides with mine. My body is on fire and feels icy cold at the same time. I want to take his shirt off and do him on this desk right now, but I think that is too much for one day. Finally he pulls back and looks at me.

"You can't tell anyone this happened. Promise me?", He says with a deadly serious look.

I nod my head because I can't speak. My mind is spinning from the best kiss I've ever had. I almost fall over but he catches me. We continue making out until the bell for detention rings, scaring us. We pull apart out of breath laughing. "Remember what I said sweetheart," Mr.Nelson says.

I say," I won't forget Chris.... I'll see you tomorrow."

He smiles widely and says," Tomorrow Tati."

My legs are wobbling as I walk to my car. Carla asks about my day and I tell her the little things that happened today. But I cannot tell her of the crazy things I did today. The grin on my face won't go away. Even when I go to sleep, I still have a grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that escalated quickly didn't it guys? I'll try to slow it down a bit, but I planned my whole plot out so I am very excited about this story. I plan on doing 65 chapters. You will be taken on a ride of crazy plot twists! :) Happy reading!