Status: Love conquers all.

Trouble

Bringing Back the Passion

Being with Chris is like feeling whole for once. I barely knew him but the feeling I get when I am with him fills this hole I have in my heart. I spent the rest of the day with him until Carla calls. I tell him to quickly turn the TV down. I answer,"Hello?"

Carla says,"Where the hell are you? I know you haven't been at Mcdonalds all this time."

I say,"Chill Carla, I'm with a friend."

Carla relaxes a little bit," Fine. Do you want me to come and get you?"

I look at Chris and mouth can you take me home? He nods his head yes and squeezes my hand. I tell her," No, my friend will bring me home."

"It is a school night, so get your ass home soon," She responds and then hangs up. I roll my eyes. Sometimes she can be a bit annoying. I look at Chris while he watches the movie I put on for him. You'll never guess what movie I made him watch. Besides, what romantic relationship does every girl want from a certain movie? That's right, the Notebook. It's at the scene where Ally is telling Noah about her husband in the kitchen. I just had to put it on for Chris since he never saw the movie.

I stare at Chris with a grin. His face is so perfect and he is so concentrated on the movie. His grey eyes stare focused on the TV, his jaw is relaxed and his always perfect hair is a little messy which makes him look cute. We are sitting on his bed inside his house. How he convinced me to come inside, I do not understand. He finally looks over at me and smiles,"What are you staring at?"

"You, is that okay?" I ask.

He nods his head and says,"You can stare at me forever and I don't think I'd ever get sick of it."

I grin and roll over to lay on him. I put my head on his chest and sigh. He kisses my forehead and asks," What's the matter Tati?"

"I have to get leaving. Carla will trip if I'm not home," I say sadly.

"Why are you so sad though? It's not like I will never see you again."

I shake my head, feeling embarrassed. He lifts my chin and kisses me softly. I squeeze my eyes shut, soaking in all the emotions I get from his kiss. He pulls away. "You can tell me anything Tatyana. Please tell me why it bothers you."

I take a deep breath again and say," It's a long story that I will have to explain next time we spend time alone, but you make me feel whole again. At least in the heart matter anyways."

I watch him take in what I just said. I can tell his thoughts are scattered trying to figure out what the hell I'm talking about. I kiss him again to get him to stop thinking about it for a moment. I finally pull back and say," Okay lets go."

I run to his living room and slide my moccasins on. He comes in the living room and picks me up easily. "You are so small and cute!" Chris exclaims. I hear a knock on his door and freak out.

"Oh my god, who is that?" I ask in terror.

He looks through the peephole," It's my girlfriend. Go in the coat closet right there. I'm sorry babe."

I listen to what he says, but I am disappointed. I was stupid to think he would have broke up with his girlfriend to be with me. I look through the cracks of the closet door. She asks," Where have you been? I've been calling your house phone and cell all day!"

Chris rubs the back of his neck," Look, Angela, we need to talk. I don't think now is a good time to talk either. I have somewhere to be..."

"Why is now not a good time to talk Christopher? Please explain. I don't see you doing anything more important," She says fast.

"Like I just said, I have somewhere to be Angela. I will call you later, okay?" He says.

I see her flip her blond hair out her face and puff," Whatever Chris. You'll regret this."

He almost laughs and then he coughs to cover it up," Of course I will. Bye now," He says pushing her out the door. Chris locks the door and looks out the peephole. "I'm sorry about that Tatyana. You can come out now."

I open the closet door and make sure I don't look at him. I grab my coat off the back of his door and put it on. I quietly say," Okay, lets go."

Chris grabs my arm," Wait, wait what's wrong?"

"Nothing, lets leave."

"Tatyana, I can tell something is wrong. We won't leave until you tell me," He says firmly.

I say,"Well then I guess I'll be walking."

He says," Dammit Tati, is it because of Angela?"

I nod my head," Yes. I had a stupid thought in my head that you would leave her or something."

He sighs," Angela is just my friend. Yeah, we had sex a few times, but nothing more."

I frown at him," And that makes it any better for me how?"

He says," I was going to put an end to our sex thing tonight."

"So you were going to fuck her then leave her?" I say summing it up.

"No, I was just going to tell her that we can't do that anymore," He says.

I nod my head. Chris looks like he has an idea. He sits on the couch," Do you want to stay the night? I mean I know that's moving fast, but I thought maybe we should get to know each other better."

I say," Carla knows I'm with a guy. She won't go for it."

Chris shakes his head," No c'mon just tell her you're at a new friends house doing a project. I'll pretend to be their father on the phone."

I think nervously about what could happen. I finally decide to call her. As the phone rings I feel my heart beat with it. She picks up," Any time soon, I'm waiting."

"Carla, can stay the night at my friend Averi's?", I say making a name up.

"Absolutely not. Is that a boy? It's a school night Tati."

"Actually it's a girl. Can I please? We're working on a project," I say.

She sighs," Is her parents home? I need to speak with them before I decide."

I say," Hang on, here's her father."

Chris takes the phone and puts on a fake professional voice," Hello, this is Averi's father. Hi Carla."
They talk for a few minutes and then he hands me the phone. She says,"Fine, Tatyana. You can stay over there, but you better work on that project and go to school tomorrow."

I squeal and say,"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I hang up with her and realize that I will have no clothes to wear. I say," Chris, what am I going to wear tomorrow?"

Chris says," Oh, damn I didn't even think of that. Do you want to hit up the mall really quick and go find something?"

I shake my head," I don't want to spend your money..."

He laughs," Yeah, at Mcdonalds you sure did! What happened?"

I shrug" I guess. Lets go!"

We get inside his car and drive to Fairlane. He pulls up in front of Macy's. Chris says," You have to go in by yourself. We can't risk you getting caught with me after school. Too risky."

I nod and say," Well, I need some money sir!"

He smiles," Alright gold digger, ouch! Okay here's your money. Be back quick, I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't see those beautiful eyes again."

I roll my eyes but smile and give him a kiss. I jump out the truck and quickly head to wet seal and VS. I get yoga pants and go to wet seal to buy a top and some flats. I throw in some jewlery. In all I spent $80. Maybe I am a gold digger. I find Chris parked far back in the parking lot. I knock on the car window startling him.

I jump in and he says," That was quick."

"Yeah, I can pick out my clothes pretty quick," I say.

Chris says," Okay, do you want to stop at the gas station to get snacks?"

I nod and say," Uh yeah."

He grins and says," Fat ass!"

I gasp, but he knows I like when he teases me. I turn the radio on and sing along to Hold On We're Going Home by Drake. Chris is cheesing so hard at my singing so I punch him. "What is so funny Chris?" I say pretending to be offended.

"I mean, nothing really, I just don't think you should try out for American Idol," He says jokingly.

I frown," Singing is not a talent for me. Not my thing."

He asks," Then what is your thing?"

My mind races back to a thousand memories. The way my feet and body move with the beat of the song, how I count out the beats in my head, pouring all my emotion into one thing that mattered most to me. I answer," Dance."

He turns to me," Why'd you say it like that?"

I bite my lip," I haven't danced since I got in trouble with the law. It's my everything..."

He is silent for a moment and then says," Were you good at it?"

I say," That's what every person told me whoever witnessed my dancing."

Chris says," Do you maybe want to dance for me when we get home?"

I blush and say," I don't know if I am still that good. I haven't danced for two years."

Chris says," Lets just try it."

I agree and jump out the car to get my snacks. I get back in the car and soon we are at his house again. We get out the car and go inside. I set the snacks on his marble countertop in the kitchen. I didn't even notice how big his house was until just now. I mean I knew it was big when I walked in, but I mean there are like five rooms in his house and only one guy lives in it.

I ask," Do you have a side job or something?"

Chris chuckles," Why would you think that?"

I respond," I know you don't own this house by the teacher salary."

He turns red," Well, my dad owned this house and when he passed away, the house went to me. It was on his will."

I say," Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." Not like I would know what it's like to have a father.

Chris says," It's okay, he was old and sick. God called him home at a good time."

Chris turns the TV on and chooses the YouTube app on his apps for his TV. He hands me the remote and says," Choose the song."

I feel my heart rate pick up. "Chris, I'm kinda scared....", I admit.

He takes back the remote and chooses a slow dance song. It's called Ride by Joseph SoMo. He sits on the couch and commands," Dance for me, pretty girl."

I sigh and close my eyes. I let the music and beat move my body. I guide my body and imagine the steps in my mind that I am going to do next. I glide over to where Chris is and move my body on his. I tell him," You can't touch me, just let me show you how I do what I do."

I can tell he's in pain from not being able to touch on me. At the end of the song, he picks me up and carries me to his room. "You are a tease and now I'm about to show you who's boss," He says sending chills down my spine.

I lay on his bed and he easily slides my shirt off my body. He unclasps my bra and lets my breasts slip loose. At this point, I could care less what happens next. He whispers," Stay put. Close your eyes. I need to grab something."

My mind wanders to what he could possibly be getting from wherever. I feel something silky slip over my eyes which I assume is a blindfold. Then I feel something that is cold and metal cuff my my right wrist to Chris's bed post. "If you touch me while I do this, I will have to spank you," he says with a serious but sexy tone.

The rest of the night was devoted to him torturing and pleasuring my body. We did things that most people would consider illegal. Then I remembered, this is illegal....
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep reading, more is to come!♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡