The Fast Times

Nine *

Friday arrived, it was accurate to say both Pete and Nancy had butterflies. Pete was nervous about getting drunk and making a fool of himself. Nancy was nervous about meeting Pete's other friends who weren't in school with them, and who were older, and the girls that could be there. Though she was confident she was at least somewhat attractive in Pete's eyes, she worried she wouldn't live up to what he liked. Pete didn't think of that, he just wanted to impress her.

Pete drove her home, as usual. She stayed in the car with him for a moment, biting gently at her bottom lip. She swallowed and looked at him, "What time are you picking me up?"

"7," Pete said, "I'd hang out, but I have to help Chris get the equipment together."

"It's okay," she smiled, "I'll see you later."

Nancy gave him a peck on the cheek and was about ready to climb out, when Pete grabbed her arm, "Wait, Cy."

Nancy's hand fell away from the door handle, "Hmm?"

"You don't have to--we don't have to go to the party if you don't want. We can go to the movies--unless you want to come...?"

Nancy smiled at Pete flustered face, "I'll admit I'm a little nervous, but I want to go."

"What're you nervous about?" He asked with a cocked brow.

"Meeting your friends. I don't wanna embarrass myself."

Pete chuckled, "Oh man, Cy, they'll like you. They're a bunch of idiots, and the girls won't even notice you, they're all stuck up and want the guys with the cars."

"So they want you?"

He smiled and shook his head, "They're older than me, they don't want jail bait."

Nancy giggled, "Now I feel a little better."

"I just hope I don't make a fool of myself."

She gave me a kiss on his cheek, "Impossible. You're already a tolo."

Pete frowned suddenly as Nancy climbed out his car. He rolled the window down, "What's a tolo?!"

Nancy looked back, "It means fool in Spanish!"

Pete smiled then, shaking his head, "Thanks!"

Nancy blew him a kiss and hurried into the house just as it started to rain. Pete drove home, smiling the entire way. Once he arrived, he found his dad and his brother and sister were home. He said a quick hello before jetting upstairs to change and head over to Chris'. All the while, he kept reminding himself to remain cool, to remain calm and remind himself that this wouldn't be different than any other night.

At Nancy's, she was having a snack with Alma and Darla while Norman took a nap. The trio talked casually, avoiding the topic of the party. Darla was ready to protest and make Nancy stay home, although she knew it was futile, but she wanted to give it a shot.

"Cy," Darla began, "why do you wanna go to this party?"

Nancy sipped her hot cocoa, "Because I want to. I haven't been to a real party in a long time."

Alma gave Darla a small smirk. Darla bit her tongue. "Why though? You can stay here with us and watch movies."

"I did that last weekend with Pete," Nancy replied, "besides, you guys will be here till next Friday and I have all that time to hang out."

Darla was defeated. "Will you promise not to do anything stupid?"

Nancy nodded, "Yes. I know not to do anything stupid, Auntie D. Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you," Darla assured, "I don't trust anyone I have only known for a few days."

Nancy smiled, "Auntie D, if anything goes wrong, you'll be the first person I call, okay?"

Darla exhaled, this did not ease her worry. "Okay, Cy-Cy."

Nancy stood up, hugged Darla, "I love you."

Darla smiled, rubbing Nancy's back, "I love you too, Cy-Cy."


Pete picked up Nancy at 7:15, much to Darla's dismay. Darla bit her tongue, watching Nancy say goodnight and skip out the door. Alma was happy to see Nancy have some fun, anything that made her little Cy-Cy happy.

Once Nancy was out the door, Darla gave a dramatic sigh, "That girl'll be the death of me."

Norman chuckled, "Calm down, she'll be fine. Nancy's not an idiot."

"Tyler didn't raise no idiot," Alma added.

"I know," Darla sighed softer this time, "I just have a weird feeling."

"Honey, don't worry. She'll be back here before you know it."

Darla shook her head, "Yeah. Yeah, I know."

Nancy was already in the car by the time she had felt some guilt surging her. She felt bad about leaving Darla so upset, but she knew she'd come home, give her Auntie D a big hug and spend some time with her.

Pete could see how drastically Nancy's demeanor changed, "What's up?"

Nancy looked at him, "My aunt is upset about me going out to a party. She doesn't trust you."

Pete's brows up, "Why?"

"Sorry, she just met you, that's why. It's not you, per se," she explained.

Pete nodded, understanding a little, "I get it."

"Once she gets to know you, she'll love you," Nancy smiled.

He in return chuckled, "I hope so."

They arrived at Chris' just as his house began to fill with a bunch of people Nancy hadn't ever met. Pete parked down the block, climbed out with Nancy, took her hand and led her inside. Instantly, loud hardcore punk music thumped just as they reached the yard. Nancy grimaced slightly at the screech of someone's voice pierced her ears. Pete had noticed and led her in, keeping an arm around her shoulders, "We'll go to the basement!"

Nancy couldn't hear, but she nodded anyway. Pete surpassed the bodies of people he knew, making it to the open basement door. He and Nancy walked down the concrete stairs together, where the music flooded down to as well. Chris had a game of quarters going with a bunch of people Nancy didn't know.

"Cy-Cy!" Chris cheered, "Hey! Get ov'a here and play!"

Nancy bit at her bottom lip, following Pete's lead to the table where a bottle of vodka and small shot glasses were arranged. "I don't drink," she said shyly.

The people around booed jokingly. Chris smiled, "Nancy's our new friend, and my best friend's new girl," Pete rolled his eyes while Nancy blushed continuously, "she doesn't wanna drink, she doesn't have to."

Nancy felt cowardice, she wanted to impress these people she never met. Letting go of Pete's hand, she agreed, "I'll play. Tell me what to do."

The people around cheered, Pete's brows rose, "Uh, Nance, I don't think--"

"Don't be a wet blanket, Wentz!" A girl slurred.

Nancy gave Pete a reassuring glance, "I'll only do a few."

Pete swallowed and nodded, "Okay, only a few."


A few turned into a dozen. So much so, Pete had to carry her upstairs to Chris' bedroom. Nancy was a light weight, and was drunk beyond her years. Pete was a little tipsy too, having played a few rounds of quarters. But, he was nowhere near as gone as Nancy was.

"C'mon," Pete mumbled as he began to walk Nancy up the second flight to the bedrooms. "Almost there, baby."

Nancy felt good, better than she had in ages, "Mm, I like when you call me that," she slurred against his ear.

Pete shivered, "Baby?"

She giggled, "Y-yeah!"

Pete let out a small laugh, "I'll call you baby for now on, okay?"

"Okay," she gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, smearing what was left of her pink lipgloss on his cheek.

Pete and Nancy got to the landing and he directed her towards Chris' room. Inside, it was fairly clean, but cluttered with posters, tapes, CDs and clothes. The floor was clear of a mess, and that meant clean to them.

Pete laid Nancy on the bed, pushing away folded clothes onto the floor. Nancy sighed, "C'mere, Pete."

Pete laid beside her, looking at her, "I'm here, babe."

Nancy rolled onto her side to face Pete, "God, you're so cute!"

Pete smiled lazily at her, "So are you."

She giggled, "Don-don't smile like that! You're so hot, it's ridiculous!"

He laughed, "I'm sorry."

Nancy let out a small sigh, "I'm gonna kiss you coz you're so, so hot."

Pete didn't respond, he couldn't, not with Nancy's lips attached to his. He shut his eyes and let Nancy kiss and straddle him. His mind was clouded with alcohol and lust, was Nancy's, only much more intense.

Clothes were strewn and kisses were placed everywhere, sloppily. No thought process went into what they dove into, no second thoughts or protest. Pete did have a thought as to why he was doing this, but once Nancy attached her lips to his neck, he ignored his impending thought.

Pete had taken control in his semi drunken haze. Nancy was limp and moaning wantonly, wanting Pete. He grabbed her legs, her bare body beneath his was in double vision.

"Oh God," she grunted, "fuck me."

Pete did as he was told, thrusting into Nancy without a pause. She dissolved into moans and pants, scratching her sharp nails down his chest and dug into his hips. Pete propped up over her, grounding his hips into hers, feeling beyond ecstasy with Nancy around him.

He opened his eyes as he felt his orgasm bubble, "So beautiful," he kissed her, breathing deeply through his nostrils.

Nancy couldn't speak, she writhed into the bed, holding onto Pete for dear life. She too was on the edge of climaxing, finally crying his name in a deep groan. They kissed feverishly as their orgasms hit them; Pete spilled his seed deep into her, refusing to let go of her. Nancy felt too drunk and too good to care about that would happen next, she was relishing in the moment. Pete all but pinned her to the bed, lying his sweaty body atop hers.

Nancy wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his sweaty temple. Pete kissed her neck, sighing, still deep inside of her; "Fuck, you feel good," he told her.

Nancy smiled, kissing his head again, "So do you."

The couple fell asleep after that, not giving a thought as to what they had done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, yes, it's coming together quite nicely.

Oh, let me give you a visual, this is what Pete looks like:
Image