Sequel: Love and Life
Status: Will be updated when inspiration strikes:)

Just Another Love Story

Games and Confessions!

It had been an hour since the slushy incident and Casey was still with Raab and Glomb, trying to waste their money. They had walked around for ages getting ideas and finally Casey spotted something. She read the sign which said ‘Professional portraits drawn here’ and smiled.

“I have an idea Rabbit. You’re getting a portrait of yourself hand drawn," Casey announced, dragging the boys behind her as she approached the counter.

“How much do you charge for a portrait?” Glomb asked.

“Twenty five dollars,” the man replied half heartedly.

Casey was looking at some samples of his work when one particular portrait caught her eye, giving her the best idea. She made sure that Raab was out of earshot and then approached the man with a huge smile on her face.

“If I paid you one hundred dollars, would you draw my friend's head on a woman’s body?” Casey asked.

“I’m sure we could do that,” the man replied with a chuckle.

“Also, I need to get your permission for us to film while you do it?” Casey added hopefully, indicating to the cameraman with her thumb.

“As long as he doesn’t get in my way, I don’t see a problem with that.”

Casey continued to look at the portraits on the wall, whilst Raab was told to sit on a stool. She made her way over to Glomb, who looked at her suspiciously as she sat down.

“What are you up too?” Glomb whispered so that Raab didn’t hear.

“I’m not up to anything,” Casey replied innocently.

“Why were you talking to the artist bloke for so long then?” Glomb asked.

“I had to get his permission to film,” Casey answered.

Glomb nodded, but Casey knew he didn’t believe her.

Forty five minutes later, the portrait was finally finished. Casey laughed when she saw it, but it wasn’t just because of the portrait. It was that the chick look suited Raab a little to well. That made it so much funnier.

Glomb spat his drink everywhere when he saw it, unable to contain his laughter as he turned it round to show Raab. Raab chuckled, shaking his head and playfully glaring at Case who poked her tongue out at him in return.

“I would like to introduce you all to Raab’s sister, Raabina,” Casey announced, holding the portrait in front of the camera.

After five minutes of teasing Raab about his feminine qualities, they head off to search for something else. It wasn’t long before they spotted Ryan and Rake walking towards them.

Casey ran, jumping on Ryan who groaned from the impact before placing his arms around her. He set her down, keeping one arm around her shoulders whilst they waited for the others to catch up.

“Ry, I have someone I want you to meet,” Casey said, nodding at Glomb who turned the portrait. “I’d like you to meet Raabina, Raab’s sister.”

Ryan and Rake laughed and then they all headed off together. Ryan snaked his arm around Casey’s waist and she smiled at him as she did the same to him.

“Let’s go get some coffee,” Ryan suggested.

“We still have two and a half hours until the mall closes so we might as well. We have plenty of time,” Casey added and everyone agreed.

They all sat down in Starbucks and Rake went to order. Casey and the others were all sat brainstorming how they would spend their money.

“Glomb, you should spend your hundred trying out different hot sauces, the really hot ones,” Raab said.

“I like that idea! Let’s go,” Glomb replied, as they grabbed their coffees off Rake and left.

“Looks like you’re stuck with us Sparks,” Rake stated, pointing out the obvious.

“I think Rake should get his hair straightened and put up in pigtails for the rest of our stay here,” Ryan said with an evil grin.

“No one touches my hair, you guys know that,” Rake barked.

“Oh come on Rake, don’t be such a spoil sport! Whatever they do to it, I can undo as soon as we get home tomorrow,” Casey added.

“Fine, but I’m only having it straightened and put in pigtails... Nothing else,” Rake replied.

“That’s all I suggested dude,” Ryan said.

Rake stood up and they all grabbed their coffees to go before heading over to a salon to get his hair done. Whilst they waited, Casey sat talking to Ryan, laughing and joking about how Raab looked good as a woman.

“So…” Ryan mumbled looking serious, “I heard about your break up and I just want to let you know that I’m here if you need me.”

“Thanks, my brother has such a big mouth.”

“He just cares about you Sparks, we all do,” Ryan added.

“I know that. Can we talk later? Away from the cameras and everyone I mean?” Casey whispered.

“Of course, I’ll make sure we find time.”

Casey nodded and they waited for Rake, leaving her time to think. That’s when everything seemed to close in on her and she found herself finding it hard to breath. She got up and walked out of the salon, Ryan hot on her heels.

“You okay?” he asked, as Casey stopped and leaned against a wall, taking deep breaths.

“I’ll be fine. It’s just a panic attack that’s all.”

Ryan pulled her towards him, putting his arms around her as she broke down. She had allowed everything to get on top of her and it had all just become too much of a weight on her shoulders.

“You’re going to be okay,” Ryan assured her, rubbing his hand up and down her back in a comforting manner.

“I need to get some air.”

“Come on,” Ryan said, taking her hand and entwining their fingers.

They left the mall, sending Bam a text to let him know that they’d be back and then sat down on a bench.

“This isn’t like you Sparks. What’s going through your head?” Ryan asked, breaking the silence.

“It’s all different things I guess. I just feel like my walls are crumbling down and no ones going to be there when they finally give way.”

“You know that isn’t true.”

“I lied to Bam, Ryan. I didn’t break up with Josh for the reason I gave,” Casey confessed.

“What’s the real reason?” Ryan questioned, frowning slightly.

“Josh slept with one of my best friends at a party and I caught them.”

“The night you came home and locked yourself in your bedroom?” Ryan guessed, earning a nod from Casey.

“I didn’t tell Bam because I knew how he’d react. Now all I see when I close my eyes or think too much is the image from that night.”

“You could have come to me. I know plenty of stuff that your brother doesn’t and he never would've heard about it from me.”

“I didn’t want to deal with it. I didn’t want to deal with them ever again, but I know I have to and it hurts like hell,” Casey replied, tears rolling down her cheeks once again.

Ryan pulled her closer to him, kissing the top of her head and holding her tight. She knew that nothing would happen to her whilst he and the boys were around, but still, he made her a promise.

“I promise that I will do anything, be anything, to help you through this. I’m never going anywhere,” he whispered softly in her ear.

Sometimes one simple promise can be the one thing to keep you moving forward, to make you realise that life is worth it. Even when it’s hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy this!

I'm trying to balance out their childish side with the serious sides of their personalities!