Status: Currently in process.

Bruised Bodies

regret

Honestly I had gotten over the fact that I may or may not be a virgin anymore but now that he hurt my pretty face (not my words I swear.) it was personal.
We got a week suspension and a week of detention alternating between us; apparently it was in the best interest of the staff if we weren't put in the same room which is pretty dumb but i'll live.
I was walking down the hallway, glaring at the people who looked at me weird, when Vic was calling after me. I picked up my speed and turned the corner, trying to get ad far away from him as I could but he didn't let up. I walked up the stairs and I could see one of the security posts up ahead and I wasn't about to face that nightmare so I quickly slipped into the music room.
What I didn't realize earlier was that I entered the wrong one and at least 30 people looked back at me with the same confused looks I was probably wearing; shit.
"Can I help you?" The teacher asked and I swear I suddenly had a stutter and I had no clue what to say.
Vic walked in shortly after pulling me by my collar backwards into the hall. I considered my ass saved for the moment.
"dude we need to talk." he said sternly.
"No." I was trying to kill him with the glare that I was sending him but it didn't work; it never worked.

"Look Kellin, I didn't fuck you! Why are you so mad? Is it because i didn't call you after or something?" he said sarcastically and I glared at him.

"if you want me to kick your ass some more keep on talking." I was surprised that he wasn't really affected by the fight, I know I caused some damage and yet he acted normally.
That scared me.

"Okay, I'm sorry! Shit, I'm sorry for taking advantage of you while you were drunk but shit, I was drunk too!" He tried, reasoning with me and I softened up. I guess he's right, he did ask me if I wanted it which is really awkward when I think back to it but he still had a point.
"Dude, I just- I wanted to continue practicing abstinence and one day with you and all of that goes down the drain!" I was embarrassed talking about this out in the opening where anyone could hear but the sooner we had this conversation the better.

"You think you're the only one who got hurt here kellin? not only did you call me horrible names, but your friends tried jumping me then you fought me right after that. All because you thought I fucked you? I told you that night that we didn't do anything!" he said. i thought back really hard to that afternoon but i was drawing blanks. i didn't know for sure.

"How do you know?" i asked and he flashed my a cocky smile through his bruised face.

"Trust me Kellin, I would remember sleeping with you." he said making me blush.

"So, we good now?" He asked and i said yes quickly.

"So can i kiss you now?" His voice low and I was almost tempted to do it too But then again he did possibly disfigure me so I wasn't gonna be that nice to him.
"not in your life time."
-
"Kallum Quinn Bostwick!" I flinched when I heard my mom's nagging voice from the bottom of the stairs.
"yes?" I asked as politely as I could.
"you are grounded for a whole month, and don't think you can have anymore of your friends over anymore!" They were going easy on me; there is a god and he is forgiving.
"you father will talk to you tomorrow!" I spoke too soon. My father wasn't the talking type, he was more 'yell and run 3 miles until you learn your lesson' type and that pissed me off. The last time we hand an argument (I can assure you it was one-sided) I had to court my best friend until he finally got the hint that I had a hard on for girls, even though it wasn't even close to the truth.
parents were weird in that way, why do they care about who I want to be with?

i was getting off point though, he would most likely make me do bible study again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is late, see what happened was i thought i had already posted this chapter but i didn't apparently so sorry for that.

ps. comments give me youth so comment awayyyyyy, thanks for reading ily
srsly i'm v sorry