Status: Currently in process.

Bruised Bodies

Vic

I unlocked the door to the apartment and my whole body tensed when I heard a noise coming from down the hall.

"Frank?" I called out, hoping to god that I wasn't about to get murdered.

"Nah, baby, it's me." Rian stuck his head from one of the rooms and I had to contain my excitement.

"and to what do I owe this pleasure." I tried my hardest to not look so desperate, it had been a while since i've had sex and it was getting stupid now.

"I was looking for a drive that I left a while back, have you seen it?" He seemed more preoccupied with looking for a stupid flash drive then me. I shook my head no and he continued rummaging through on of my brother's drawers. Rian and Frank had been friends since college and he had been over all the time when I moved in; probably because I would let him fuck me when my brother had to leave suddenly.

I stepped closer to him wrapping my arms around his waist, and he didn't make any effort to stop me so I began kissing up at his neck. I put my hand over his cock, rumbing him through his jeans. He was trying to breathe evenly while he ignored me and I wasn't having that; I started undoing his belt and unzipping his pants and that's when he turned around and pushed me off.

"your brothers gonna be home soon, we can't do this now." He spoke as calmly as he could, his problem very obvious in his pants.

"come on babe, we'll have a quickie in my room and frank will never know what happened." I tried convincing him, not like it hasn't worked before, but he shook his head and said no.

"This is bullshit, can I at least give you head?" I asked hoping he'd at least give me that.

"no."he gave me a sympathetic smile and kissed me quickly. "Maybe next time." I frowned when he left the room. I didn't need his fucking sympathy. I'm not looking forward to getting fucked out of sympathy.

-
I was listening to music when I heard the door open and Rian greeting him.
I stood from the couch to see if he brought food and glared at Rian, we had plenty of time to have sex, he was just being a giant pussy.

"Vic, they called me from school today." My brother said, looking and me wearily.
"oh shit man are they taking you back?" I asked, pretending that I didn't know what he was talking about. I reached into one of the bags he had a took an egg roll will my brother laughed.

"don't be stupid, if this happens again and CPS finds out you could end up like mikey." He warned but I didn't listen, i'd much rather be where he was then here.

"whatever, I'm not planning on bruising the money maker anytime soon." My brother seemed satisfied enough with my answer and started preparing his food. I heard Rian mutter something about my dick but I ignored him.

"why did you even fight in the first place?" He asked curiously and I tried not to knee him where it hurts.

"this white boy got upset because I came on him and didn't call him." I tried to say as seriously as I could and Rian starting getting all red and flustered, fucking weakling.

"dude, that's gross." Frank sighed as he poured himself some soda.

"I'm gonna get a beer." Rian went towards the kitchen and I kept an eye out on his ass; not bad.

"Get me one too." I called out and frank smacked my arm.

"If you get my younger brother that alcoholic beverage i'll break your legs." I rolled my eyes knowing that frank would be like that. If he ever found out that I've slept with Rian multiple times he'd probably kill him then kill me. I had to admit though, I wouldn't want it any other way.

My mind drifted while we ate, only catching the end of my brothers conversation.

"What?" I asked too quickly, and my brother gave me a look.

"I said," he looks at rian again and then back to me, "I'm thinking of going to Colorado to see him- maybe Rian can take care of you while i'm gone- it'll only be a few days so don't even give me that negligent bullshit either." Frank said quickly. I can't believe he's gonna leave me again, when the fuck am I gonna get to see him? he's my brother too.

"fine, i'm sure he'll take real good care of me." I said winking at him and Rian almost choked on his beer.

"Whoa dude you okay?" frank said, patting his back harder then he was supposed to. That oblivious idiot, I could be fucking half the neighborhood and his boss and he still wouldn't have a clue.

"When are you leaving?" I asked staring down at my plate.

"by the beginning of next week." He said and I nodded.

I got up and walked towards my room, i heard frank call after me but I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. He was going to visit our younger brother again, without me and that hurt me. Fine, if he wants to keep Mike all to himself than i hope he doesn't mind that i'll be fucking his best friend in his bed while he's gone- teach him to leave me in the dark.

I then remembered that I was suspended and that gave me more of a reason to be upset- home alone all week? Well at least I get to jerk off anywhere I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha vic is a shit! now you get a little peek into vic's life. also next chapter will probably be when theyre back in school maybe. also i added rian because i love him so yeah.
I once again forgot to update this so I'll update again tomorrow
please comment so i can love you moreeeeeee