Status: Currently in process.

Bruised Bodies

Dates

Rian was here this morning since my brother left the night before and we spent most of last night doing what we usually do; each other.
It was still early when he collapsed on top of me. We were both exhausted from well deserved orgasms. Stupid smiles on our faces while we we're panting and sweating.
I wanted to wash the come out of my ass but it looked like he wasn't moving from above me anytime soon. It was kind of nice being intimate with someone, even though I found it hard to even like rian let alone love him.
"We should go out tonight." He said suddenly and I tried not to laugh in his face. What does he think this is?
"Why?" he rolled off and turned to his side to look at me.
"Try not to sound too excited." He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes at him.
"This is just about sex, I don't want to date you, besides you aren't even that good." I said poking his flaccid cock. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and sat up.
"give me half an hour and i'll show you how good I am." I snickered as he went to the kitchen.
"I'll pick you up after school or something and we can talk about it." He yelled from across the apartment.
I got up from the bed and raced to the bathroom before I got unnecessary fluids on the floor. I hopped into the shower and assessed the situation. I fuck a man over five years older then me while my brother is away and now he wants to go on a date with me. I should be grateful that someone has any sort of interest towards me but i'd rather stick to just having his dick in me. On the other hand maybe dating him wouldn't be so bad, he's a good enough friend, and an even better fuck but this was something I couldn't mess around with. I got out of the shower and got dressed for school. I rushed out of the house before Rian tried to kiss me goodbye, dreading the end of the day.
-
I was in forensics, the last class of the day, when I was called down to the main office. I packed up my stuff and walked out wondering what I could have done to get called down. I just got back from a week of suspension, I really didn't need to get into more trouble.
I walked in and a woman at the front desk looked at me and handed me a piece of paper.
"You have detention in room 102B with Mr.Simmons." She said before turning back to her computer.
-
Someone fucked up apparently because I ended up in a classroom with Kellin. He didn't say anything to me. Didn't even look in my direction and I took it as a sign that he didn't want anything to do with me. I'd just have to change that later. The hour was spent with me staring at the wall and avoiding my phone that wouldn't stop vibrating. Probably Rian wondering where I was, I wasn't really interested in talking to him though so I continued staring at the wall. The phone rang and the teacher looked at us, then at the phone and got up to answer it. I guess he decided that we weren't gonna kill each other while he spoke on the phone. He took the phone call and I took this as my chance to talk to kellin. I walked over to him and sat in the seat next to him. His head was down and it seemed thst he didn't realize I was there. I dug my finger into his side and he gasped loudly, glaring at me.
"What the hell are you doing?" He asked quickly.
"I just wanted to talk." I said innocently and he didn't believe me as he kept his glare.
"So, what do you want?" He asked suspiciously. He was so cute, I couldn't believe it sometimes.
"We should hang out, you know, since we're friends and what not." I said and he looked at me in disbelief.
"We are not friends!" He said incredulously and I sighed. Not this again.
"Oh, come on! We had a little issue but we dealt with it, it's in the past. One day we'll look back at this and laugh." I said, trying to convince him.
"No." He said flatly.
"But why not?"
Before he could answer Mr. Simmons walked in and dismissed us.
We went our seprate ways after that and I waited in front of the school, waiting for Rian to come get me but after twenty minutes I realized he wasn't coming.
Kellin's car stopped right in front of me and he rolled down his window.
"Get in." He said sternly. I wasn't buying the tough guy act, I know him to well, I think.
"You sure?" I asked. This was weird, even for him. I bet he was just taking pity on my but I was going to take what I could get.
"No, I just wanted to trick you- obviously I'm sure! Get in before I change my mind." He sounded annoyed so I wasn't going to argue. A smile crept onto my face without even realizing as I got into the car.
I gave him my address and he didn't say anything to me after that.
When we got the the apartment, Rian was sitting there looking furious, we made eye contact and I panicked. I don't know why I panicked. Well I did know why but I didn't want to think about that.
"Lets get something to eat." I blurted out. Kellin scoffed and stared at me with the 'you've got to be kidding me' look. I guess my face gave away my fear thar I was trying desperately trying to hide.Kellin looked at me then to Rian and I connected the dots. He nodded, starting up the car and driving away. I could see Rian chasing the car to try and stop it then throwing his arms up in disbelief, or frustration.
I knew I couldn't avoid him forever but I really didn't want to have him screaming in my face.
"I won't ask about that, but when I eventually drop you off- you'll be okay won't you?" He was too serious and I didn't have it in me to joke around with him. I swallowed down my pride and tried to even out my voice.
"No."
♠ ♠ ♠
So it took a hella long time for me to update & i'm sorry. Anyways I know where this story is going so be excited. Also I made Rian sightly crazy because I like to write about crazy people idek.
Comments are hella rad. Ily guys
I'll most likely update tomorrow