The Day It Happened

Run away.

Today was a really depressing day. Frank,my dad and the rest of the two bands were gone of drinking and I was to sick to go with them. I was super bored so I went into Franks room and just looked around. He had some really cool stuff in there.
Action figures,posters,notebooks,and about every other thing you would find in a rockstars room.
I walked over to his computer and saw a notebook. On the cover it said: ''FRANKS! IF YOU TOUCH, YOU WILL BURN INTO THE GROUND AND I WILL RUN OVER YOU WITH THE TOUR BUS!''.
Talk about a warning.But I was his girlfriend so i guess it didn't matter.
I opened the book and it had a poem titled NEEDLESS LOVE. I couldn't resist so I started to read it.

NEEDLESS LOVE IS HARD TO MAKE GO AWAY
YOU DON'T NEED IT THERE BUT IT ALWAYS STAYS.
THE GIRL THAT I LOVE HAS NO IDEA
WHAT I AM FEELING CAN'T BE REAL.

IT'S FORBIDDEN LOVE AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW
THE GIRL THAT I HAVE,I LOVE HER SO.

THE OTHER GIRL SEEMS TO BE
THE ONE FOR ME.

HOW DO I KEEP BOTH LOVES THAT I HAVE?
ONES SO AMAZING IT'S HARD TO RESIST
THE OTHERS SO WONDERFUL,IT'S HARD TO MISS.

MY MIND'S MADE UP BUT MY MIND'S NOT MY HEART.
THE ONE I LOVE NOW
OR THE ONE FROM THE START?

I finished reading and my mind was so confused. He's talking about two different girls. One has to be me but whos the other one?
I heard the door open and I walked out of the room.

''Hi baaaaby.'' he said slurring his words.

''Whos the other girl?'' i asked. I didn't want anymore lying.

''Oh shiiiiit. You foooound oooout.''

''Fuck yeah I found out.''

''It's no one.''

''Yeah? Well lets see after she's the only one you have.''
I walked out the door and heard Franks voice. I ignored him and kept on walking. How could he not tell me the truth? I trusted him and there he gos and screws in up. Maybe I will go on in life. Without anyone to share it with.