Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

Perfect

So the days were turning into nothings and my mind was constantly blank. I had no more room left for him to keep pestering me. Levi was just being annoying. Constantly bugging me for details, wanting help with the baby, needing me more than I needed him.

But I had the wedding details to perfect. I was so... ugly. Not in appearance, but in personality. I was so disgusting.

God, the evil planning.

The guys got together one night during my rampage and started playing a cover of Escape The Fate's 'Situations'. It made me calm for a few minutes, but then Jasmine started crying.

I immediately tensed up, the sound of a baby's cries triggering the maternal ways in me. I jumped up, but Levi was already at her side, a bottle was put in her mouth before I could move more than an inch.

Noah came over to me and put his arm around my waist and his lips close to my ear.

"A certain girl, she took my hand and ran it up her thigh..." he whispered in my ear and I leaned into him. I loved that song and I loved him.

"Noah... We need to..."

But my breathing had become heavy and quick on my lips. My lungs were warm and ballooned in my chest.

"Come on."

He took my hand and pulled me up to our room, painted black. I was eager to take off my shoes and slide into bed with him.

"Noah, hurry."

"Yeah."

He was responding in the same way I was, no need to play games. I knew how it would go.

He was quick to crawl under the blankets with me, we really didn't care who would hear. It was sort of demonic, the way I just wanted him at that moment. I couldn't stand the wait, I just wanted him to fill me.

"Noah!" My voice was rushed, he was too slow for my urgency.

He grunted at me and pulled off his clothes in a hurried way. I was eager, oh so eager, and I helped him move even quicker. His lips were on mine, followed by his skin.

We were finally together, the perfect harmony that left us rocking, two ships on one wave. We crashed against the bed roughly, the water was hitting the sand faster than we anticipated.

The ways we could come together were almost endless . We alternated the directions like a sickness.

"Noah!"

The moan was soft, but meant so much. He responded by quickening the pace, making me pant faster.

"Char..." He said my name like it was weightless.

"Oh, Noah!"

We were animals claiming territory and it felt so right.

"Could you quiet it down? We have a baby trying to sleep!"

I couldn't tell you who it was even if I wanted to. Everyone sounded sort of the same in my daze. But despite their pleas, I was reluctant to obey.

"NO!" I roared and pushed myself even closer to Noah.

"Char..." Noah drew away from me suddenly, it left me in pain.

I took deep breaths to calm myself down. I gulped in air faster than I could let it back out and my throat closed up on my tongue.

"Noah," I wheezed out.

"There's a baby..."

"It doesn't matter! I don't care! I just want you! Please?"

I was literally close to tears by the time I let those words fall out of my mouth. I was in so much pain.

"No Char. We can't. This was stupid."

"No, please?"

I was pleading with him. It was awful of me, but I needed that closeness of his skin on mine. The mingled sweat. The heat our moving bodies sent out into the atmosphere.

"Sorry love. Not tonight. I shouldn't have even come onto you."

"Great. Thanks."

I stood up, got dressed, and walked out of the room although my legs were jelly.

"Don't be upset."

I slammed the door to the bathroom and stripped back down to take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want this one, I think. ;]

haha, the end is so close.

I can't wait for the SEQUEL!