Status: In Progress

I'm in Love With Poisoning

Get This Out of My Head

“Claire, wait!”
I didn’t even pause. I knew it was Jack calling after me. I wasn’t going to take that kind of abuse. I felt a hand on my elbow, trying to slow me down.
“Claire, wait. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean what I said. I only said those things so Zack would drop it.”
“But I am Jack! I am a band slut! Gabe was right!” My eyes stung from the tears starting to form.
“What? Gabe said that to your face?”
I couldn’t speak, fearing that I would start to cry. I just nodded, wiping away a rogue tear.
He pulled me into a bear hug, kissing the top of my head.
“You are not. Never let anyone tell you that. You don’t deserve that.”
Those words were like a dagger straight through my heart. You don’t deserve that. Andy had said those exact words to me, yesterday night, driving in his car. Thinking of him made me feel a world of guilt. I slowly broke the hug. Jack gave me a cautious look.
“Is everything ok?”
“Andy.” I choked out.
He nodded solemnly. “What are you gonna do? I mean, I’ll support you, but I’d like to know.”
“I can’t tell him now. That would hurt him and I. Can we just not tell anyone about this for now? I asked with a hopeful look in my eyes.
I could tell that Jack was hurt, but he understood.
“Sure.” He nodded with a small smile, giving me a quick peck on the cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... no one seems to care if I update or not, so I'll be updating less and less frequently.

Title: Ghosts -Mayday Parade