Status: In Progress

I'm in Love With Poisoning

I Promised I Would Bring You To Your Door

We pulled up outside of Mike's house. I saw him standing at the entrance of the backyard, waiting for me.
"Wait," Andy said.
He took my phone from my hands and quickly put his name and number into my phone. Andy 6 was all it said. What an odd name. I would ask him what that meant later.
"Thanks so much for everything Andy. I'll text you in the morning. Bye." I smiled and walked off.
"Goodnight gorgeous!" I heard him yell from the car. I smirked to myself. I felt the blush creep up my neck and into my face. I got to Michael and he enveloped me in a bear hug. He was a lot taller than me. He was almost 6 feet while I was only 5' 2". He kissed me on the forehead and held me tight. We'd been friends since the 1st grade so he was basically my brother. I always felt more at home with his family than I did with my own.
He brought me to the spare bedroom which used to be his sister, Lindsay's, room. She had moved out to live with her boyfriend last year. She had been like my big sister. I always went to her for advice. I missed her a lot. She came to visit for the holidays, but sometimes I needed her at random times.
I looked at myself in Lindsay's mirror. Why did Andy say that I was gorgeous? I was average at best. I had curly brown hair that reached just below my shoulder blades, plain brown eyes ad since I had such shit vision, I had to wear glasses. They weren't ugly though. They were dark purple with a diamond flower on the sides. I did like my mouth though. My lips were full and my braces had paid off because now, I had perfect teeth. I had way too many beauty marks on my body though. And I was slightly overweight. My stomach wasn't flat in the slightest. My thighs were huge and I was always self-conscious. I was constantly afraid that everyone would see everything. I think my hatred for myself, played a major part in the fact that I'd never had a boyfriend. The more I looked at myself, the more I hated myself. Finally, I went to bed. It had been a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was so short. It was mostly a filler to show you how Claire feels about herself and to show her relationship with Mike and Lindsay.
Title: The Boy Who Could Fly -Pierce the Veil