Status: This might actually be NC-17 because of the Lemons that will be in here will also have BDSM in them. Right now it's PG cause of language but it'll get juicy later.

PRINCESS VIPERESS: Snakes Duel

All's Fair In Love And War

Recap

After a while I got tired of standing and softly tug his arm to follow me. We went into the garage then up these wooden steps to the roof of the garage where I laid down on the old blanket that's where I left it a few nights before. It was under a blue tarp hanging up like a make-shift tent to keep anything under it dry, mainly me and my old blanket. He laid down beside me and I snuggled to his chest not really noticing what I was doing till it was to late. I start to pull away but he stopped me signing that it's fine so I I went back to snuggling to him. My mind start to get heavy as did my eyes. Before long I was off in my little world in my dreams.

Chapter Eight

All's Fair In Love and War

I pull up the covers tighter around me as I snuggled into my pillow. Wait pillow? Covers? Last thing I remember is curling up to Snake Eyes on the roof of the garage. I then sat straight up noticing I wasn't in my room or on the garage roof. I'm in the room Snake Eyes suppose to be using. I felt my bra, shirt, pants, and panties on so I know he didn't do anything. He's not like that anyway.

I sigh and looked for the dark knight in question. He laid in the old recliner that we put in here to get it out of the way. He didn't have his mask on or his shirt. I checked him out then. He's very well built even with scars all over he's still handsome the scars just add to his charm. I got up silently and walked over to him and without thinking about it I softly touch and trance the scars on his chest. I heard a noise escape his mouth and smiled. His perfect lips slightly parted just waiting to be taken advantage of.

I got down to his ear ans softly hum a song that's rolling around in my head. The sound escape his lips again but softer. I like the sound and I softly took the lob of his ear into my mouth softly running my tongue over it I heard him gasp and before I could even blink I'm sitting in his lap with his arms around my waist and my wrists behind my back being hold together by his strong hands.

"Now is that how you treat a lady?" I asked him. He gave me a strange look then let go of my hands but before he could sign anything I took his lips captive. All's fair in love and war.

His lips soft and warm pressed to mine. Everything in me scream to stop and I pulled away then got up before he could reject. I looked to the clock and saw what time it was then open the door and sure enough a tired worried Beth stood there.

"Nana! I couldn't find you! I was scared!" She cried I already holding her in my arms the second she said Nana.

"Hush, babygirl. Everything is fine now." I whisper sweetly into her ear.

"The man in white visited in my dreams again." she cried more relaying the nightmare. I stood up with her in my arms looking at Snake Eyes apology like.

He got up and pulled me and Beth into the room closing the door. Beth looked up to him and gasp. I could tell by his face expression he thought the worst.

"Mommy, is this Snake Eyes?" She asked and I nodded. "He's handsome." She giggled forgetting about her nightmare. "And he carries scars like you." she added reaching up softly touching one of his face.

He smiled wrapping his comforting arms around me and her. I swear if someone could see us they would have never guess that he just met us a few days before. Hell they might even assume that he was my daughter's father.

"You called me mommy." I pointed out semi shocked, but happy shock. It's true I don't want people to find out she's my daughter then using her against me but I crave to let people know she's mine.

She looked to me then up to Snake Eyes and back to me. A pure evil smile cross her face then. "Vati." She stated and my face went eight shades of red.

"No." I told her sternly, using my fake blonde hair to hide my face.

"I shall always call him Vati now." she kept smiling.

"Beth, this isn't funny or cute." I stated sternly.

"I know. I want him to be Vati though." she slightly whine.

"I..." I was lost at words. "I don't know if he will be or want to be." I stated as simply as I could.

He pulled away from us and sign asking what the word meant. I sign back that she's just being a kid but he kept pressing so I gave up and sign out the letters. F.A.T.H.E.R He blush then walked over to us. He pressed her between me and him and softly kiss my lips then took a step back.

'I would like to be so if you also want me to be.' I gasp softly.

'I do not know.' I sing back then added 'We can try dating and see where it goes from there.' He nodded then kiss my lips again but this time I kissed back.

I admit I was never really kissed someone unless I was somehow with them but Snake Eyes was different. He's stubborn but knows when to stop, he can hold up in a real fight thanks since yesterday I got him to train with me after introductions and it was a draw. Of course I didn't use my whips trying to give him a chance. He's dominating but not controlling so I still have control of mostly everything. I found out yesterday he's twenty-five and he's discovered him almost twenty.

'Can she call you that for now cause she's stubborn when she gets an idea there is no saying no.' He laugh slightly then nod.

'It is fine.' he sign back then walking to the bag he had pulled out his shirt putting it on as did he do with his mask and visor. I walked out going to my room then after grabbing a change of clothes went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower got dress brush my teeth then hair.

Halfway through with my hair I sigh missing my natural color, black. Raven black hair and in summer time looks like red streaks and spring the streaks look brown. I end up getting aggravated pulling my hair up into a pony-tail then made the kids breakfast but this time Snake Eyes helped me. I smiled as we went into the den and eat but this time I sat with him in the high back chair. After we finish he kissed me. At first it was soft and sweet then he pressed on making it more passionate, then we heard someone.

Not wanting to but having to pull away and got up as Mama Mo came in. "I've been looking for you. She stated then her eyes glance to the second body in the chair I was in and a knowing smile crossed her face. "I'm sure it can wait, just pass me your plates so I can wash them." I handed them over to her and she walked out I heard her call over her shoulder. "Next time lock the door." She then closed said door walking off, leaving me blushing madly.

"She probably thinks we are having sex or something." I sigh sitting in his lap again. He still didn't have his mask on. "The girls probably already told her I didn't sleep in my bed last night." I stated then went up capturing his lips. He smiled kissing back wrapping his arms around me which made me get closer. I softly bit his bottom lip and just a drop of blood left and I licked it up. He looked a little puzzled but let it go kissing me again. After what feels like minutes but much longer we pulled away with chapped lips and both of us breathing hard. I snuggled to him and we 'talked.' After a while I got tired of piecing together what he's saying so I took out an old board and markers.

'What's your favorite color?

How old are you?

How old is Beth?

Is she your only kid?' he written down and I giggled and start to answer him.

"My favorite colors are black, red, and dark blue. I'm about to be twenty but you already knew that I think. Beth is almost five. She is my only but I want more someday." I answer his questions then took the board clearing it off then asked him. "What about you, minus the one about Beth?"

'Black I guess. About to be 25.'

"Do you have any kids?"

'No.'

"Want them?"

'Someday though I like Beth so does she count?'

"She's a demon-child." I laugh then added. "Well I am the She-Snake-Demon so her being a Demon-child actually is by birth." I laugh at this slight joke though it's really how things are. He smirked then kiss my lips again. "If it's meant to be then yes." he looked at me confused. "If it's meant to be then yes. Beth counts as your own." I explain and he nod. I smiled resting my head on the nook of his neck smiling.

'Why you call her demon-child really?' I laugh again.
♠ ♠ ♠
La-la-la still own nothing besides ONE OC the others are not even mine... Not even sure if that OC is consider mine or not. *Shrugs* Oh well.