Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

Mistakes.

Ronnie's PoV

I had just gotten done answering all of my brothers questions. There definitely were a lot of them. He didn't seem to like any of the answers I gave him. He always was the overachiever.

"Can I ask you one more thing Veronica?" He asked. I nodded. "I meant, erm, alone." He said. I sighed.

"Back lounge." I told him. "Just straight down there, past the bunks. I'll be there in a minute."

Once he was out of sight I groaned. Sam held the bottle jack out to me, and surprisingly, I shook my head.

"Wish me luck." I said before going to where Ethan was. "Sorry about the mess. Ben and I were in here." I explained.

"I don't think you should be around this band." He told me suddenly.

"And I don't think it matters what you think." I rolled my eyes.

"You have enough problems of your own. Hanging around with some rock band isn't going to do you any good." He ranted.

"I didn't have a job until I started hanging around with some rock band." I pointed out.

"They're just going to screw up your life even more before you have the chance to fix it." He yelled.

"Don't." I paused. "Don't just come in here and tell me how to live my like Ethan. You left. You're still my older brother, but I don't have to do what you tell me. " I said. "I'm all grown up."

"Drinking, doing drugs, having sex, that's not grown up. You might be over 18, but you're no where near grown up." He laughed.

"I'm sorry, but you can't make that assumption." I told him.

"You're bitter." He noticed.

"No shit." I sighed. "Anything else you wanted?"

"Can we at least keep in touch?" He asked. I nodded and we exchanged numbers. "Just be careful alright?"

"Will do." I said. He hugged me before I walked him out of the bus.

"So does anyone get what just happened?" James asked.

"Nope."

"Not a clue."

"No idea."

"No."

"I don't even know." I sighed and sat in Ben's lap.

"You okay?" He asked me quietly. I nodded.

"Can we all get back to what we were doing now?" Danny asked.

"Go for it Dsnop." I smirked earning another high five.

Everyone slowly went back to what they were doing and Ben and I went back to the back lounge.

"You're obviously not okay." Ben said to me.

"I just saw my brother after 5 years and he just questioned me. Pointed out my mistakes. Said I was a failure. I disappointed him." I said.

"Why do you try to please him?" He asked me softly.

"Because he's the only person I really ever had. When our parents died I was still young, and since they were in business they weren't around much. I don't remember them very well, so Jackson was like a parent in a weird way. And now, because of my mistakes he thinks I'm a screw up." I explained.

Ben pulled my into a hug and we just stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Just because you've made mistakes doesn't make you a bad person. Or a screw up." He told me.

I didn't say anything.

"I'm not lying to make you feel better." He laughed.

"It's still not working." I sighed.

"Well, I do have another method I could try." He said and started kissing my neck.

"No sex." I reminded him.

"No sex." He agreed and continued kissing my neck before moving on to my lips. I smiled.

"I like this method." I said after a few minutes.

"Did it work?" He asked.

"It did." I smiled.

"Good." He said and pecked my forehead.

I sighed and leaned into his chest as he scrolled through twitter and must have fallen asleep some time.

-Next Morning-

I woke up to Ben kissing all over my face.

"Morning." I said then looked at my surroundings. "We fell asleep back here?"

"You did, and since you were in my lap you trapped me." He told me.

"Sorry about that." I blushed.

"I don't mind. It was cute."

"Did Ben Bruce just call something cute?" I asked in shock.

"Yes, my girlfriend, so it's allowed." He said. I shook my head.

"What's the schedule?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"You're asking me like I should know." He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Because you should." I said and got up to go and check the schedule their assistant put up daily.

It was going to be just like every other day on tour, wake up, do random stuff, sound check, signing, an hour of nothing, then the show, and we didn't have curfew tonight.

I went back to the back of the bus and unplugged my phone to see a bunch of notifications from instagram and twitter. I looked at Ben.

"What'd you do?" I glared he smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm going to change." he told me. I sighed and unlocked my phone opening instagram and seeing the first picture was one Danny put up of Ben and I cuddling in our sleep last night. I had to admit it was cute, but his caption ruined it.

Then Ben had tweeted a picture of me sleeping earlier. I groaned.

"BEN!" I yelled.

"Yes Love?" He asked sweetly coming back into the lounge wearing nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"No more posting pictures of me sleeping." I glared.

"Danny did it too!" He complained.

"Yeah, but that was cute." I said rolling my eyes.

"And so is you sleeping." He smirked.

"I can't take you seriously right now." I laughed.

"What do you mean?" He asked, acting like everything was normal.

"Put some clothes on and we can finish this conversation." I went to walk past him but he grabbed my waist. "Ben!" I complained loudly.

"You know you love it." He smirked.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked ignoring his comment.

"I know a way we could both warm up?" He winked.

"It's like 9am." I argued.

"And?" He raised his eyebrows. "The time has never stopped us before."

"Good point." I smiled and kissed him as we made our way over to the couch, he kicked the door closed with his foot.

Maybe not everything in my life was a mistake.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year, so I won't be updating much this month.!