Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

Dating... Officially.

Ronnie's PoV

"So you guys decided to actually be together?" Sam asked Ben and I. We nodded. "Well it looks like James owes us 50 dollars." He smirked.

"Danny where's that drink you promised me?" I whined.

"In the jack bottle that says DSNOP SPECIAL FOR RONNIE." He told me. I laughed and grabbed it.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Where's Cam and James anyway?"

"They're finishing the laundry." Ben told me.

"So you guys don't start taking this whole relationship thing seriously until midnight right?" Danny asked.

"Um, kind of." I shrugged.

"Whatdya say to one last night of no rules. We go out get drunk and fuck some girls..." He offered looking towards Ben.

"I don't know Dan." He said studying my face to see if I was okay with all of this.

"Go out have some fun. I honestly don't care. At least until midnight." I told him with a smile.

"Yep. She's a keeper." Sam laughed before walking out of the bus.

"You sure you're okay with this?" Ben asked looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Just don't get anyone pregnant." I joked.

"I think that's the last thing you should worry about." Danny laughed.

"What are you going to do while we're gone?" Ben asked.

"Hang around the bus. Maybe Skype Jackson or something, there's plenty for me to do, don't worry." I smiled.

"Whatever you say." He said.

"We're leaving once everyone gets back here." Danny said before going into the bathroom.

"You could always come out with us." Ben suggested.

"No she can't." Danny popped his head out of the bathroom and glared at Ben. Once he went back to what he was doing Ben kissed the side of my head,

"Yes you can." He whispered.

"It's guys night, I'm not going to intrude on that. I'm going to stay here. End of story." I told him. He frowned.

"If I say you can come then it's okay."

"I've survived a little over a month of being surrounded by you guys. If anything all of you leaving so I have time alone on the bus is amazing." I admitted.

"Do you not like spending time with us?" He seemed hurt, but he was Ben, so it was a joke

"I hate it." I smiled.

"Is there anything else you hate while you're at it?" I thought for a minute.

"Sushi. And arrogant British assholes."

"Do you hate Danny?" He asked. I shook my head and laughed.

"You're such an idiot some times."

We continued making random conversation until everyone was back on the bus.

"I'll be in the back lounge. So whatever whore you bring back keep it in the bunks for my sake." I told them all.

"Can we kick you out of the back lounge?" James asked.

"If you really have to."I sighed. "Or you're so shitfaced you have no idea what's happening."

"Which could happen." Sam said.

"Now leave." I told them.

"Are you trying to get rid of us?" James asked.

"Kind of." I admitted.

"Definitely feeling the love." Cam told me sarcastically as they all filed out the door. Danny stopped to talk to me.

"I'll make sure he behaves." He promised.

"It's Ben. We both know he isn't going to behave. But I'm not going to flip out about it. I might be a little mad or hurt, but I have to accept it." I shrugged.

"You know if I had a girlfriend like you, let's just say I think I'd definitely change. Ben's a lucky guy." He smiled.

"You know he is."

"I left you some drink." He told me before leaving the bus and Ben came back on.

"I promise not to fuck up everything tonight." He whispered.

"You're acting like I'm testing you." I laughed.

"Aren't you?" I shook my head.

"I'm actually giving you permission to do whatever you want." I said. "Not that you need my permission anyway."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"Now go have fun." I demanded. He smirked and kissed the top of my head.

"We'll be back later." He said about to leave the bus. "Oh and you can use my laptop. Danny kind of broke yours."

"What?!" I exclaimed. He shrugged and left the bus.

I went to Ben's bunk and grabbed my laptop. Ben was right. The while thing was ruined.

I sighed and grabbed his laptop before going to the back of the bus and turning it on before realizing I don't know his password. I took out my phone and called him, he answered almost instantly.

"Miss me already?" He asked. I could tell he was smiling.

"I don't know your password to your laptop." I told him. I heard him laugh.

"afuckinga." He said.

"Creative." I laughed typing it in, it worked. "Can you give the phone to Danny?"

"Yes love?" Danny asked sweetly.

"You owe me a laptop." I said with no emotion.

"How do you know I did it?"

"You're being defensive. But not denying it." I pointed out. "Buy me a new computer Worsnop."

"What if I say no?" He challenged. I didn't say anything. "We'll go tomorrow." He sighed.

"That's the spirit. Now give the phone back to Ben."

"Danny buying you a new laptop?" Ben asked.

"Yep." I smiled. "I'm gonna go now though, talking on the phone is awkward, and it's guys night."

"Okay babe. I'll see you later." He said before we hung up.

I scrolled through the Internet for who knows how long. Until I finally decided to check Facebook.

I don't even know why I have Facebook, ever since I became Asking's merch girl everyone was in a weird way, stalking me. I had received more friend requests in one month than I had my whole life. I sighed and declined all of them one by one before seeing a post on my wall from Jackson doing a #ThrowbackThursday of us when I first moved into his apartment.

It'd been a few days since I called him, so I decided I probably should.

He didn't answer at first.

"Shit Ronnie, it's 4 in the morning." He answered. "What do you want?"

"Sorry. I forgot about time differences. Were you trying to sleep? Cause I'll talk to you later or something if you are." I said.

"I have work tomorrow. But I'm not letting you hang up, who knows when you'll call again." He laughed.

"It's been busy. We had a day off today though." I explained.

"You had a day off and you're only calling me now?" He asked annoyed.

"I was shopping with Ben."

"Ben. Ben. Ben. That's all you ever talk about. Is he with you now?" He teased.

"He isn't actually. I have to bus to myself tonight. The guys went out." I sighed. "And I talk about other things besides Ben."

"Name one thing you did in the past three days that haven't involved Ben in anyway." I thought for a moment.

"Danny and I were drinking this morning."

"But you were talking about Ben weren't you?" When I didn't say anything he started laughing loudly. "You know, if you were capable of it I think you might actually love that guy." I could tell he was smiling.

"I've known him for a month! And how do you know I'm not capable of love?!" He just changed the subject, not answering.

We talked for another hour an a half before hanging up. And twenty minutes later the guys came stumbling back onto the bus with a few girls. I rolled my eyes and continued to scroll through my twitter feed until the door opened to reveal Ben.

"Hey." He smiled walking over and kissed me.

"You're not drunk. How are you not drunk?" I asked in shock.

"I just didn't drink much." He shrugged.

"Did you even bring a girl back?"

"I already had one waiting for me." He kissed me again, this one more serious.

"How did you manage to be gone until almost 4am, not get drunk, or even get a girl?"

"You almost sound disappointed." He chucked.

"I'm actually kind of proud." I admitted.

"Good." He smiled as Danny came running into the back room.

"Ronnie I love you." He sang loudly.

"Love you too Danny." I said making him smile and leave.

"You love him but not me?" Ben asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. My hand trailing down to his section, causing him to moan.

I chuckled.

"No sex." I reminded him.

"You can't have sex. I certainly can." He smirked already unbuckling his pants.

"You seriously want me to give you a blow job right now?" I asked.

"Are you seriously saying you don't want to give me one?" He challenged.

"I never said that." I smirked before getting down onto my knees and pulling down his boxers.

"You're amazing you know that?"

"Yea I know " I said as my eye moved down to his already erect penis. "Well little Ben's having a tough time tonight isn't he?" I laughed.

I leveled my mouth with his length. Bringing the head of his penis into my mouth my tongue flicked the tip repeatedly. Causing noises of pleasure to admit from Ben as his breath hitched and he became harder.

Bringing him more into my mouth I placed the back of my tongue on the roof of my mouth, moving my head so my mouth moved upward on his length causing something almost like a suction. Making Ben go crazy.

Removing him from my mouth I brought my tongue down his length. From the base to the tip. Making a vein pop out from his length as I moved my tongue back and forth.

He moaned. I knew he was getting closer every second.

Taking him back into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down his length at a steady pace, making sure to get all of him in my mouth each time.

"R-Ronnie." He stuttered. "I'm close." He said through clenched teeth. I nodded, although he probably didn't know it was me saying alright it sent him of the edge.

He squirted into my mouth and down my throat and I swallowed the best I could until he was done.

"You missed some." Ben breathed, taking his index finger and wiping my cheek before holding it out for me. I brought his finger to my mouth before sucking on it momentarily. "Thank you." He said quietly. "I'll make it up to you when your visitor leaves." I laughed at his word for my period.

"You don't have to. Tonight was... It was a way of saying thank you for not screwing around with anyone and staying mostly sober. Not to mention to mark the beginning of our relationship. It was my gift to you." I explained.

"Well it was amazing. You're amazing." He said burying his face into my neck.

"I'm glad you think so. But I'm exhausted. So can we sleep now?" I asked.

"Whatever you want love." He smiled kissing my forehead before we arranged ourselves into a cuddling position and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this chapter prewritten. Keep the comments coming for more chapters!