Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

Too Soon?

Ronnie's PoV

*a little over a week later*

"Ronnie. Wake up." Ben said to me. "We're about to land." My eyes shot open. My head was on his lap, and his face was leaning right above mine.

"So were in England?!" I asked.

"Why are you so excited about this now?" He laughed as I got up from his lap.

"Because it's England. There's tea and crumpets and posh people." I explained. He didn't say anything fora few moments and then started laughing loudly causing people to look at us strangely. "You're such an asshole." I mumbled.

"Haven't we been over this?" He smirked. I just glared at him. "Aw, are you mad at me?" He asked. I still didn't say anything. "Silent treatment? Really Ron?"

"It's not the silent treatment. It's me not talking to someone who is being mean to me." I rolled my eyes.

"How am I being mean to you?" He scoffed. "I just found it funny that you actually think England is about tea, crumpets, and posh people."

"They played a lot of Winnie the Pooh at the orphanage." I explained. "And Jackson watches Downton Abbey." He was about to say something when the pilot announced we'd be landing in a few minutes.

"I always hate landing." Ben said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know. It just feels funny." He shrugged.

"Tell me about your family." I said suddenly.

"What do you want to know?"

"Anything you want to tell me." I laughed.

"Well its pretty much my mum dad and sister. My parents are divorced now. We're staying with my mum and stepdad for christmas. Anyway. When I was six we moved to Dubai since my dad didn't really like England. He couldn't find a job and the school system was shit. My dad was a really big blues fan. My stepdad is more a rock and roll guy." He thought for a minute. "Oh, and my sisters name is Rebekah. I think you'll like her."

"Will Rebekah be at your mums too?" I asked.

"Yeah. But don't be so nervous. We don't go stay them for a few days." He laughed. Getting up and grabbing our carry ons from above the seats.

"How do you know I'm nervous?"

"You're chewing on the inside of your cheek. You do that when you're thinking. And right now you're thinking they won't like you." He explained.

"Someone observant." I muttered causing him to laugh.

"Lets go try to find our stuff and get to the bus. Not to mention the rest of the band."

"That reminds me, why did they get first class and we didn't?" I asked.

"Because they wanted to wank, and first class gives them a bit more privacy." I sighed and shook my head. "I have a girlfriend that can do that for me so we got put back here."

"That almost seems like punishment." I commented.

"I'm fine with it. You're pretty good at your job." He smirked.

"Good to know." I laughed. "Now lets get to the bus."

"Wanna know the great thing about UK touring?" I nodded. "Hotel rooms every night."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"I hope you're prepared to carry me." I sighed.

"Why is that?"

"I have a feeling I won't be able to walk for a while." I said. He laughed.

"At least you know."

We grabbed our bags from the luggage area and walked out of the airport to find the bus.

"I already hate England weather." I said glaring at the cloudy sky. "And it's cold."

"I told you it would be." He shrugged of his sweatshirt and gave it to me.

"Now you'll be cold." He chuckled.

"I'll be fine love. The bus is right over there."

"I love it when you call me love." I admitted.

"Why is that?" He smirked.

"I'm not really sure, I just like it."

"I'll make sure to call you love more often then." He said unlocking the door to the bus.

"Are we the first ones here?" I asked. He nodded. "So we get first bunk pick."

"We aren't picking a bunk." He smirked taking my hand and leading me to the back of the bus. "We get the bedroom."

"This is amazing." I sighed laying down. "When did tour busses get bedrooms?"

"Since we were able to buy one." He staid putting our stuff in a corner.

"I'm going to love UK tour. I can already tell." He laughed at me as I got comfortable as Danny and Janes came rushing into the room.

"How the hell did you get here before us!" James complained.

"We've been here a while." Ben lied.

"Ugh. I don't want it then. They've probably already fucked in here." James rolled his eyes and left the room.

"I'm totally fine with that." Danny said.

"You're not getting the room." I told him.

"What about having a threesome?" He offered.

"In your dreams." I laughed.

"Only a few times." He smirked before walking away.

"He's horrible." I said to Ben after a minute.

"No he's Danny."

"Are you guys playing a show tonight?" I asked.

"Not that I know of. We're gonna be knackered, so I doubt they'd make us play." He shrugged.

"So we're sitting in a bus all night?" I was suddenly really bored.

"We don't necessarily have to be sitting."

"I'm going to go get something to drink. Want anything?" I stood up.

"A beer. And you, but I think that can wait a little while." He winked. I just rolled my eyes and went to the 'kitchen' grabbing Ben a beer.

"Hey Danny?" I asked turning to him. "Can you mix up some of that Dsnop special for me?" He laughed and nodded.

"Is that all you two drink? That stuff is vile." Cam said.

"It's not vile if you can handle it. But obviously the four of you aren't man enough to." I explained.

"So you're a man?" Sam asked confused.

"I'm not a man Sam." I laughed.

"Are you sure?" He looked me up and down.

"Ask Ben if you don't believe me." I said. He went to the bedroom to see Ben, coming back a few minutes later.

"She has a vagina, it's all good." He announced.

"Ben could just be saying that." James added.

"Nope. He had proof." Sam smirked over at me. "Nice body by the way."

Did Ben really show him that video?. I rolled my eyes and took my drink from Danny.

"Tell Ben to send that to me." Sam yelled down the hallway after me. Once I got to the back I shut the door.

"Hot girl bringing me a beer. This is the life." He kissed me and opened the bottle.

"Gimme your phone." I said holding my hand out.

"Um, why?" He asked giving it to me.

I typed in his password and went to his videos deleting the video he had showed Sam, and any other dirty pictures of me before giving it back to him.

"Why'd you do that babe?" He complained.

"Because you showed it to your band mate. You can have the real thing whenever you want. You don't need pictures anyway." I assured him.

"Whenever I want?" He smirked.

"Mhmm."

"How about now?" He asked.

"Go for it." I laughed. The next thing I knew clothes were all over the floor, and he was on top of me.

"I'll never get used to you." I breathed as he thrusted into me.

"You probably should." Was all he said as he picked up the pace.

I noticed him slowing down after a short while.

"Let it go Ben." I whispered. My voice seemed to send him over the edge, I played with his hair as he rode out his high.

"You didn't finish." He complained when he finished.

"I'm sure I'll be fine." I said, he looked exhausted.

"But-" I cut him off.

"It'll make the next time better." I reminded him.

"Mm. I like the sound of that." He said and we fell into silence. "Ronnie?" He asked sounding barely awake.

"Yeah babe?" I felt like I was going to pass out.

"I love you." He whispered.

Part of me wanted to respond and say I love you too.

Another part wanted to hear him say it again and again.

I decided to ignore him. It was just a sudden thing. We just got finished having sex, of course he loved me. Not to mention we're both exhausted.

But we aren't insane, he's still in his right mind and so am I. But it's only been a little over a month since we met. He couldn't love me. Could he?

I fell asleep with his arms around my waist and his words repeating over and over in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll be updating a bunch, because I finished this story and started a sequel, so I gotta catch up with it on this website