Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

A Crazy Bunch.

"Look who's finally back." Sam teased. "Took long enough to pack two bags."

"She has a lot of clothes." Ben said.

"Not to mention I'm a girl. I have to pack make up, hair stuff, and other girl things." I added.

"That still shouldn't take almost 5 hours." James pointed out.

"Why are you patronizing my cousin?" Danny asked entering the room.

"We aren't pa-" Sam started. But I cut him off by running over to Danny.

"They're being mean and implying that Ben and I had sex again." I whined.

"Didn't you?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No." Ben lied.

"I do have some self respect you know." I pouted.

"Sure you do Ronnie." Danny said. "You just don't show it very often."

"And here I was thinking you were the nice one." I scoffed.

"I am the nice one!" He exclaimed.

"Then why don't you believe me?"

"I- uh-" he stuttered.

"Exactly." I said and sat down next to Cameron since he hadn't made a comment.

"Do you want an official tour of the bus?" Ben asked me after a few minutes of conversation.

"Sure." I said getting up and following him.

"No more fucking my cousin Ben." Danny yelled to us.

"Wasn't planning on it Danny!" He yelled back. "I'm totally planning on it." He whispered to me. I chuckled.

"Of course you are."

"Are you complaining?" He asked. "Because you seem to enjoy it as much as I do."

"I'm not complaining." I told him.

"You better not be. I'll throw you out of the bus." He threatened.

"You wouldn't." I glared.

"Oh I would." He smirked. "So this is your bunk."

"I'm above you?" I asked.

"Yep. Danny's right across from me, James is above him. Then Cameron is in the bunk next to yours, and Sam is in the bunk next to James. The extra bunks we use to store stuff. Or if people come to visit." He explained.

"Why was the bunk above yours open?" He shrugged.

"It was just how it worked out."

"The bus has wifi right?" I asked.

"Traveling hotspot." He told me.

"Thank god." I said relieved.

"You've seen the back lounge." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "So what's do you think of your home for the next eleven weeks?" He asked.

"I've stayed in worse. Plus there's wifi. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine." I smiled.

"I'll make sure that you'll be able to watch the shows." He said.

"Sounds like a plan. I can smoke in here right?"

"Obviously." He chuckled. "I didn't know you smoke."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me. We've been over this. Strangers remember." I said lighting a cigarette.

"I don't know if you can call us strangers. We've slept together multiple times. I know your life story. I met Jackson. And we're kind of living together. And you can google me to find out anything you don't know." He said sitting next to me on my bunk.

"I'm coming in. You two better not be on top of each other." Danny said coming into the bunk area. "Good. You two are behaving. Now leave."

I was about to see what he was going on about when I saw a girl timidly enter behind him. I rolled my eyes and followed Ben back out to the 'living room'. I sat back down next to Cameron while Ben went to the refrigerator. He returned a few seconds later with a Smirnoff.

"Noooo." I complained.

"You have to do it." He smirked and opened it for me.

"I hate you." I said and he took his phone out to record. I glared at the camera before chugging it. The guys cheered and Ben typed away on his phone. Most likely posting the video.

My phone buzzed a few seconds later with an Instagram notification.

"How the hell did you find me on Instagram too?" I exclaimed. He shrugged. "Fucking stalker." I mumbled. It was quiet for a few seconds and we heard moaning coming from the bunks.

"Damn." Sam mumbled.

"She was hot." Cameron shrugged.

"Kind of flat chested though." James pointed out.

"But her ass made up for it." Ben added.

"Jesus Christ." I laughed. "I'd hate to see what you'd say if she wasn't attractive."

"If she wasn't attractive she wouldn't be here, so we wouldn't be saying anything." Sam laughed.

"Wait. Did you guys pick me apart when you first saw me?" I asked. They nodded. "What'd you say?"

"Danny was the one to point you out when we first walked in. He just saw you alone, so he figured it'd be worth a go." Cameron started.

"Then when you stood up to get more beer from the fountain we saw you had a good ass." Sam said.

"You saw that?" I asked. They nodded again.

"Then Ben saw your shirt and pointed out you had a good taste in music." James said.

"You're forgetting the boobs." Ben told them.

"And the boobs. Those were a definite plus." James continued.

"Then Danny sent me over to get you since, well, I'm me." Ben smirked. "It obviously worked."

"So you guys were watching me that whole time?" I asked.

"You were the only other person there." Cameron said.

"Wait. I'm confused. Why did Ben get her?" James asked suddenly, which caused Ben to hit him.

"Aw is James jealous?" I laughed.

"No. I just don't understand the reasoning." He shrugged.

"Ben or Danny usually go for her type, but Danny told Ben to go over. So that's how it happened." Cameron explained.

"What's my type?" I questioned.

"The hot ones." Ben answered.

"Can't argue with that." I grinned.

"You have any friends?" James asked.

"You seem horny." Sam laughed.

"I am! Can you blame me?" He said rather loud.

"You have a right hand, a cell phone, and a bathroom. I think you know what to do." I told him. He muttered something under his breath before going into the bathroom and slamming the door behind him.

"Did you just tell him to go masturbate?" Ben laughed.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

"So do you have any hot friends?" Sam asked continuing James' question.

"Just go join James." I said rolling my eyes.

"That wouldn't help anything." He pouted.

"Why is everyone so horny?" I asked the air.

"I'm not." Ben said.

"Neither am I." Cam laughed.

"Well I am!" Sam yelled.

"You keep hinting for me to help you with that problem." I said. "I'm not going to help."

"Why not?" He asked with a pout.

"I'm not a slut." I scoffed. "And I don't think Danny would like it if you slept with his darling cousin." I was using my accent again for the effect.

"But Ben can?" He asked.

"Of course I can." Ben smirked.

"I think you're the only sane one." I said to Cam as Ben and Sam argued.

"Probably." He agreed. I had a feeling that he and I would become close over my time with them.

"Ben?" I asked sweetly breaking up the two arguing. They both looked at me.

"Why do I have the feeling you want something." Ben narrowed his eyes.

"Can I french braid your hair?" I begged.

"Is that what you've been thinking about this whole time?" He laughed. I nodded. "I'm not going to let you braid my hair." He told me.

"Cameron?" I asked looking at him. He sighed.

"Knock yourself out." He chuckled.

"Cam is my favorite." I announced taking his hair in between my fingers and starting to French braid it. It didn't take very long.

"Why the fuck is Cam's hair braided?" Danny asked coming back into the 'living room' with his friend.

"Blame your cousin." Cam said.

"I think you look handsome." I told him with my accent. Tweeting a picture.

Danny's friend looked at us all strangely before leaving the bus.

"You should just talk in an accent all the time." Danny told me. "You're going to fuck up if you don't."

"And it's confusing." Ben said.

"My accent isn't even that good." I sighed.

"You're sounding more British each time you use it. Plus you'll be around us all the time, so it'll rub off." Cam stated.

"Fine." I groaned.

"Where's James?" Danny asked suddenly.

"Wanking." Ben laughed. "He and Sam are horny and Ronnie turned them down. And told James he has a right hand, phone, and bathroom so he can deal with it himself." Danny started laughing loudly.

"I'm going to my bunk." I announced.

"You're tired?" Sam asked.

"No, but I have things on the Internet to do." I told him.

"Like porn?" He asked.

"Yep. Cause ya know I'm into that sort of thing." I said.

"Really?" Cam asked surprised.

"No not really! Gosh."

"Then what are you doing online?" Ben asked.

"Are you actually questioning me about this?"

"Don't answer a question with a question." Danny scolded.

"I have research to do." I said. I saw Ben smirk, knowing what I meant. I sighed and left the room and got into my bunk, not bothering to close the curtain. I turned on my laptop and texted Danny.

To Danny.
Can you bring me a beer? Pleaseee? -Ron

About a minute later I was handed a beer.

"You're amazing." I smiled.

He just sighed and walked back out.

"Thank you!" I yelled before clicking google chrome and searching Asking Alexandria.

The rest of my night was spent reading about the members, listening to a bunch of songs, buying a few, and watching a couple interviews.

They were a crazy bunch of people. It made me wonder what the next eleven weeks were going to be like.