Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

Confused

Ronnie's PoV

"And you said no one would notice you." I told Ben as we walked backstage. One of the roadies had taken over so I could watch the show.

"What can I say? I'm lovable." He shrugged. I shook my head. "We're in a hotel tonight, since we're playing in Delaware tomorrow."

"Are we going out or no?" I asked.

"Think we're just partying in our rooms. Tyler will go get some girls, and alcohol then we'll be set." He explained.

"Sounds good. Who's rooming with who?"

"Danny and Cam, James and Sam, then me and you." He smirked.

"Who made those arrangements?" I questioned.

"Just how it worked out." He told me.

"You guys ready?" A guy from the venue asked. The guys circled up to do their preshow chant.

"Get in here fucker." Danny said before he pulled me in. When we finished the chant they lined up to go on stage, James, Sam, Cameron, Ben, then Danny. "Have fun kid." Danny ruffled my hair before running on stage. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.

The show was just as good, if not better, than the last. Ben kept making me get him water, which got annoying, but I didn't mind since he was running around on stage. He needed the water.

The show finished rather quickly and they all went back to the busses to shower while I was stuck selling more merch.

"You're Danny's cousin right?" A red headed girl asked me as I got her shirt. I nodded. "That must be so cool. Being his cousin and all."

"It has it's moments." I told her. "What size are you?"

"Medium. What's going in between you and Ben? There's tons of pictures of the two of you on twitter and tumblr. You even have ship names." She explained.

"We're just friends. His bunk is below mine, and he's Danny's best friend. To be honest he's kind of an asshole." I said handing her the shirt.

"It can't be that bad. Living on a tour bus with five guys. I know I'd love it." She said handing me the money.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Twenty two." She answered automatically. I looked at her as if I were one of the guys, and figured she was pretty hot. Not to mention legal.

"You like to party?"

"I- I guess." She stuttered.

"Whatdya say? Wanna meet and party with Asking Alexandria?"

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" She exclaimed excited.

"Shh calm down. If you go all fangirl on me I won't let you come." I told her.

"You're amazing Ronnie." She smiled.

"I know. Now get back here and help me so we can get to the buses and then the hotel." I said.

"You're arrogant like Danny too." She laughed.

"Don't know whether that's an insult or a compliment. Can you handle anyone who shows up while I call Danny." She nodded and I tapped Danny's contact. He answered after a couple rings.

"Shouldn't you be working?" He teased.

"I am. But I wanted to tell you that I found a girl we can party with tonight."

"She hot?" He asked.

"Yes. I picked her apart like you guys picked me apart. She's a redhead." I told him.

"Okay bring her. But don't ask her name."

"Will do captain." I laughed. "I think you're forgetting I have a history of a whore. I know how this works."

"The fact you admit that is horrible." He said.

"Well I'm not you're American average, you can even ask Ben."

"Har har har. I see what you did there. Now go make daddy some money."

"You aren't a pimp." I told him before hanging up. "You can come. I got permission from the boss himself." I said to the girl.

"Ronnie, you are seriously the most amazing person who has ever walked the earth." She sighed.

We finished up selling merch and I brought her back to the bus.

"We're going to a hotel a little later, but we're gonna hang out in the bus for now." I told her when we got to the bus. "Have you seen BryanStars interview with Danny and Ben?" I asked. She nodded. "Everything they said about groupies is true. If you sleep with one of them, be sure to leave, it's awkward if you don't, and don't tell them your name, I'm gonna call you Red though because of your hair." I explained.

"You seem to know a lot about this kind of thing. You speak from experience." She asked.

"No, I just know Danny and how his mind works." I lied. "You ready?" She nodded and I opened the door. "I'm back. And I brought a guest." I announced walking into the bus.

"About time you got back. It's been almost two hours." James said.

"Selling your merchandise." I rolled my eyes. "Red meet Asking Alexandria. Asking Alexandria meet Red."

"Is that your real name...?" Sam asked. She shook her head.

"Just something Ronnie came up with." She told them. I was glad she wasn't fangirling.

"I'm going to change." I told them.

"We moved your stuff, it's in the bunk below Cam, on the right." Ben told me. I nodded and grabbed a pair of leggings and kept on the Asking Alexandria hoodie that I'd taken from the tent. I checked my hair and makeup in the bathroom before going back to where everyone was and sitting next to Cam.

"Red what did you say Ben and I's ship name was?" I asked her.

"Bonnie or Ren." She told me. I nodded and typed it in on twitter.

Sure enough there were multiple edits of the two of us.

"Well that was fast." Cam laughed looking at the screen on my phone.

"People seem to want the two of us together." Ben smiled at me.

"In your dreams Bruce." I smirked.

"I think they just want Ren Babies." Danny joked.

"Haha no." I said seriously.

"Not going to happen." Ben agreed.

"Do they hate each other or something?" Red asked. Sam shook his head.

"They're friends." Danny cleared up. "Just with benefits."

"Is that why she came on tour?" Red asked him.

"No she came on your because she's Danny's cousin, and she wanted to get away for a while." Ben told her. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the truth either.

"And I get paid pretty well." I shrugged and got up off the couch before going to the 'kitchen'. "Who ate the rest of my chipotle?" I glared at the five men on the bus. Danny slowly raised his hand. "I even wrote my name on it."

"Lesson one, we share food." Cameron said coming up behind me, before going to the bunks.

"So I can drink this?" I asked holding up one of Danny's bottle of Jack Daniels that was mixed with something.

"Go for it." Danny shrugged. I smirked before chugging the whole thing, feeling a little dizzy. "I didn't say you could have the whole fucking thing!!"

"Don't mess with my chipotle." I told him.

"How are you still standing?" Red laughed.

"It wasn't full." I told her, and sat down next to Ben.

"You okay?" He asked concerned. My head was still spinning.

"Never better." I told him before laying my head down in his lap and putting my legs on James and Danny.

"I wouldn't get too comfortable, we'll be at the hotel in a few minutes." Cam laughed coming back out of the bunks. The bus then came to a stop.

"We're here!" The driver yelled to us. I groaned.

"Someone carry me."

"We aren't your bitch." Danny laughed,

"It was your alcohol that made me sick." I pointed out.

"You were the one who decided to drink it." Danny yelled. "Shouldn't have drank the whole thing."

"Will someone just carry me!" I complained.

"Walk yourself." James said before leaving the bus.

"You do have two legs." Sam told me following him.

"I would, but I'm not going to." Cam said.

"You aren't my favorite any more." I told him.

"We've already been over this. C'mon Red." Danny looked at Ben and I, winked, and left the bus.

"I would usually be okay with what he's thinking, but my head is killing me." I told Ben.

"It's that bad?" I nodded. "So are you going to sober up a bit, or continue to drink."

"I don't know. I can't think straight. Whatever the fuck Danny mixed in that was horrible." I sighed. He stroked my hair, I almost forgot I was laying on his lap.

"You regret drinking it all at once?" He asked.

"No. It taught Danny a lesson." I sighed. "Why are you still here?"

"Do you not want me here?"

"No but everyone else left. You stayed." I told him.

"Well for one your head is on my lap, I can't move. And I didn't want you dying on us. I've had that stuff before, your dizzy for about ten minutes then you get sick. The only person who can hold it down is Danny."

"What do you mean by sick?" I asked, then my mouth started getting watery, and my stomach got this weird feeling. I jumped out of Ben's lap, bolted to the bathroom, and leaned over the toilet, as everything I'd eaten today came up.

"That." Ben said coming up behind me and holding my hair.

"I hate you all." I muttered when I was finished.

"Except for me." Ben added. "I stayed and helped you." I just glared at him. "You feel better now though right?"

"I guess, I have to brush my teeth and wash up a little though. You can head into the hotel if you want." I told him standing up.

"I don't feel like getting drunk tonight." He shrugged.

"You don't?" I went to grab my bathroom bag, which had stuff I used in the bathroom in it.

"Surprisingly no."

"So are you coming to Danny and Cam's room?" I took the toothbrush out of my mouth to ask the question.

"No I'll party. I'm just not getting shit faced." He said. "I do stupid things when I get drunk, I'm kind of mean and a bigger asshole than usual." I rinsed my mouth.

"When did that ever stop you before?" He just shrugged. I washed my face and brushed my hair once again. "I should change." I said to myself, but Ben heard me and went to my stuff.

"Here." He handed me a pair of my short shorts, a sex pistols shirt, along with a hot pink lace bra.

"This will show through the shirt." I told him holing up the bra.

"Your point?" He smirked. "It'll end up coming off tonight anyway, and you know it."

"And? I still have to be around the rest of the guys." I argued.

"Within the next eleven weeks I guarantee they'll see you naked. They'll either walk in on you in the bathroom, changing, or us having sex. You'll probably are them naked too." He said. "Just put on the damn clothes."

"Turn around."

"I'm not going to turn around!" He told me.

"Turn around." I repeated.

"Why?" He complained.

"You'll just get a boner, and want me to take care of it." I pointed out. "Now turn around." When he didn't move I just looked at him.

"Fine." He sighed and turned around. I started undressing, only to look up and see him staring at my half naked body. I rolled my eyes and finished changing.

"How's little Ben doing?" I asked with a smirk.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

"I told ya so." I laughed as we walked into the hotel and to Danny and Cam's room. Everyone was drinking. Danny was all over Red. While the guys were all over the four whores who had magically shown up (aka Tyler).

One of the whores ran over to Ben right as we came in.

"Hey there Mr.Sexy." She purred.

"I'm just gonna..." I trailed off and walked over to the mini bar the guys had set up.

A few minutes later Ben came and stood beside me.

"That was quick." I commented. "Where's Barbie?"

"Someone sounds jealous?" He smirked.

"Of her? No way in hell." I scoffed.

"So if I made out with any of the girls in this room, you wouldn't be jealous at all?" He asked.

"We aren't dating. I don't own you. We just have sex. That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less. So why would I get jealous?"

"What if we were dating? Would you get jealous?" He questioned. I looked at him. "It was just a question. No emotions attached."

"If we were dating those girls wouldn't lay their eyes on you. We probably wouldn't be here, we'd be in our room having our own party." I told him.

"Our own party?" He smirked.

"Yep." I said taking another sip of my drink.

"What about having our own party anyway?" He asked.

I looked around, Danny and Red were having sex on the couch, the Barbies and the rest of the guys were almost having sex. I looked back at Ben. He was sober, and not even giving the whores a second look.

"Let's go." I said and put my drink down.

We practically ran to our room. Ben struggled opening the door, but when he finally did he picked me up and put me on the bed.

"Now you carry me." I sighed. Ben hovered over me. His eyes were dark, full of lust.

"I didn't want you to puke on me." He said into my neck, before trying to find my sweet spot, when he did I let out a moan. He chuckled and started to suck on my skin.

"Ben, you're going to leave a mark." I complained. He didn't bother listening. I rolled my eyes. When he finally pulled away he looked at me once more before we both undressed.

"Ready?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded and he shoved a finger into me. "You're already wet?" He was slightly amused.

"You're already hard." I pointed out.

"Touché." He smirked. He continued pumping his fingers in and out of me at a fast pace.

"If you keep going like that I'm going to cum before you even get inside me." I informed him. He didn't say anything. But he grabbed a condom off the side table and slid it onto his length before thrusting into me.

A little while later we were tangled up in the sheets together.

"Ben?" I asked still a little out of breath.

"Yeah?"

"How do we manage not to make it awkward?" I wondered aloud. "With most guys I sleep with it's awkward if I see them again, let alone live on a bus with them."

"I'm not most guys. And you aren't most girls. You said it yourself. You're not the American average." He explained.

"How long are we going to keep this up though? I'm basically your personal groupie." I said.

"Eleven weeks." He told me. "And you aren't my personal groupie, you can sleep with people besides me."

I sighed. This was all so weird.

"I'm going to shower. And no you can't join." I told him grabbing my clothes and going to the bathroom to shower. Hoping it would clear my head.

I was so confused.

I couldn't like Ben. This whole thing between us was nothing.

He said it himself. No emotions attached. But if that's the case why does he make me feel this way.

I sighed frustrated. I finished my shower and hoped out, wrapping my towel around me, drying off, and changing before going back out to where Ben was.

He was dressed also, but his hair was wet.

"I showered at Sam's and James' room." He said When he noticed me looking.

"Oh." I sat down on the bed and played with my phone. A few minutes later Ben sat next to me. We stared at each other for a couple moments before he cupped my face and kissed me.

It wasn't a lustful, rough kiss like usual. It was soft and loving.

I pulled away after about a minute.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I think I might like you. Not just as someone to sleep with. I didn't want to get drunk tonight so I could remember spending it with you. So I wouldn't do something stupid and ruin everything between us. I think I actually like you as in relationship wise." He admitted. I stared at him for a minute before getting off the bed, grabbing my shoes and rushing out of the room, more confused than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating and the not so sex scene. I'll update soon.