Status: first story! still in progress.

I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster

Big Banger pt. 2

"Leah? Leah? Are you okay?" I heard a voice faintly say. I felt arms wrap around me and hold me up. I managed to open my eyes to see those beautiful crystal blue eyes that made my heart pound. "Josh? What are you..." Before I could finish my words, Josh grabbed me and held me tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay! Don't worry, I beat the shit out of that guy for you. Fucking prick." I couldn't believe what I just heard. "You...you what? How did you even kno-" "Brett is my friend too so he invited me here. I was debating whether or not to come since I knew Matt and the rest of his 'crew' would be here, but I came anyway. And I'm sure as hell glad I did because once I saw that guy take you in this room, I knew it wasn't for a good reason." I just blankly stared at Josh and a smiled formed my lips. I hugged him so tightly and I never wanted to let go. "Thank you so much." I whispered.

Josh pulled away from my hug and stared into my eyes, making my heart pound loudly against my chest. I still felt really drunk, and I hated that because Josh and I were having a cute moment..or so I thought..and all I felt like doing was puking. He stared at me for a while and just chuckled to himself. "You look a little sick, do you need to puke again?" "God I sure hope not." He began to get off the bed and grabbed my hands. "Do you want me to take you home?" I giggled a little. "I didn't know you could drive." "There's a lot you don't know about me. C'mon let's get you home."

I barely even noticed I was in Josh's car until after about 5 minutes when he shook my shoulder. "Leah, where do you live?" "On Acadia." "Acadia road? How did I never know that? I live on there too." A small smiled played on his lips. "Oh great..now you can stalk me." He chuckled and continued to drive.

He pulled over when I pointed at my house. He got out of the car and opened the door for me, helping me get out. I knew my mom still wasn't home since her car wasn't in the driveway so I took to opportunity to have Josh carry me all the way to my room. When we reached my front door, Josh picked me up and I giggled into his chest. "Wow, you're so light." "Well, gee, I'd hope I wasn't fat." We both laughed and he set me down when we reached my bedroom door so I could open it.

"Nice room you got." I smiled. "Thanks, it's nothing special really." I walked over to my closet, getting out an old shirt and sweatpants to change into. "Do you mind?" Josh realized what I meant and chuckled. "Right, my bad." He left my room shutting it behind him. I changed into my clothes quickly and told Josh he could come back in as I began to lay on my bed. He came over and sat next to me. I sighed. "I really can't thank you enough for what you did for me tonight. It really means a lot." Josh shot me a smile that made my heart melt. "Honestly, don't thank me. I would never let someone hurt you. I'd be destroyed if I found out something happened to you and I didn't do anything to prevent it." I couldn't help but have a large grin on my face.

Why was Josh saying all of this though? I was certain he didn't like me more than a friend. Those two times he kissed me...they meant nothing. At least I didn't think so. He kept doing things that showed that he had a strong care for me and that made me happy, but confused. Then, a thought struck me. I grabbed the collar of Josh's shirt and pulled his lips into mine. It just felt so right. I'm not entirely sure why I was doing this, it made my heart go into a frenzy, but I liked it.

He laid me down and continued kissing me ever so softly, resting his hands on my waist. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to me. I began biting his lip playfully and I felt him smile against my lips. He moved from my lips to my neck, kissing at the pressure of a feather, sending chills up my spine. I grabbed onto his hair again, pulling on it gently. I have no clue what was getting into me, I'm guessing it's the alcohol speaking. He moaned against my neck and began kissing lower until he was at my chest. He tugged my shirt upwards a little and without hesitation, I sat up and took it off. He continued to kiss in the crease between my breasts and I felt his cool hands go behind my back and unclasp my bra.

Was I about to have sex with Josh? Did I want to have sex with Josh? Am I really about to lose my virginity?

Yes.

I tugged on his shirt and he took it off, throwing it on my floor. He began kissing lower down my stomach, reaching to where my hipbones were. I felt his cool metal tongue ring against them and a soft moan escaped my mouth. He smirked at my reaction and gently tugged my sweatpants down revealing my underwear. I still couldn't believe all of this was happening, but I enjoyed it. He kept kissing my hips and then returned up to my mouth, leaving me wanting more. I fumbled with his belt and he unbuttoned his pants for me, revealing the large bulge behind it. I pulled him down on the bed and began kissing him again, while pressing my front up against his region. He moaned loudly in response and quickly went into his pants again, grabbing a condom from one of the pockets. He kissed me once. Twice. Three times. Each time he pulled back, making me want to beg for more.

"Please Josh...I just...want you." I softly moaned. He smirked and slid between my legs. "I'm so glad to hear you say that." And with that he eased himself inside me. It hurt, as I'm sure it would for any person who just lost their virginity but he found an even pace and went with it. I grabbed onto his hair tightly and couldn't contain the feelings he was giving me. Not only physically, but emotionally. After this night, I knew one thing.

I was falling in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
woah, talk about steamy moments. (~;