Status: first story! still in progress.

I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster

You Haven't Had Enough

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. Of course. I gently moved around in my bed, the bed sheets clinging to my body. They felt cold. And then the thought hit me...was I naked?

I quickly got up which I soon regretted when my head started throbbing. Why was I naked? Did I get raped? Did my mom see me like this?!

All these thoughts were rushing through my head and I didn't know what to think. Suddenly I heard a noise downstairs, sounding like it was coming from my kitchen. I picked up the nearest pair of clothes and put it on. I quietly opened my bedroom door and peaked down the stairs. I didn't see anything. I made my way down there, making sure not to be loud. I could see out my living room window and my mom's car wasn't in the driveway. Now I started to panic. What if there was a real intruder and I was going to get murdered? Of course I left my cell phone upstairs, smart move Leah.

I got down the stairs and was about to turn the corner to go into the kitchen when I bumped into someone. I let out a loud scream and felt arms wrap around me.

"Leah! It's okay! It's only me!" It took me awhile to fixate my eyes to realize it was Josh. "Josh!? What are you doing in my house? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE?" He just began to laugh. "Why are you laughing!? Answer me!" I smacked his chest. "Man, you really don't remember any part of last night, do you?" I looked at him confused. "Barely...why? What happened?" He sighed and grabbed my hand. "Well if I must tell you, then follow me."

He led me back to my bedroom and I sat down on the bed. "So how much of last night do you remember?" I stayed quiet for a second, thinking. "Well I remember drinking a lot and losing Matt..." Oh no. Matt. What happened to him? Was he okay? I sure hope so. I'll make sure to call him after Josh leaves. "And after that?" I shook my head. "I barely remember." Josh looked down as if contemplating what he was about to say. "Well, I saw some guy take you in a room and I knew he wasn't going to just play a board game with you, so I followed. And of course he was trying to get in your pants." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Oh...oh my god. Well what happened after that!? Did he touch me?!" Josh slightly giggled. "No..because I punched him square in the face." A smile spread across my face and my cheeks burned. "Y-you did that for me?" He looked up at me and smiled. Gosh he had the cutest smile I've ever seen. "Of course, I'd never let some random guy touch you." I couldn't stop smiling at him. "So what about after that?" Josh's smile faded a little bit. "Well I took you home.." "And I guess you spent the night?" He sighed. "Well yeah but..." "But what?" There was something he seemed to not want to tell me. "Josh what happened?" He looked at me and gave me the sweetest apologetic eyes. I held his gaze. "I..well..I took your virginity..."

He what? I was hoping I didn't hear him correctly. I lost my virginity while I was drunk? Oh yeah, great first time. I'll always hate myself for that now. Josh began to frown. "Leah I'm really sorry, I knew I shouldn't have done it either..." I sighed but sat and thought for a minute. Why was I getting worked up over this? I mean yeah, not remembering losing your virginity is a horrible thing but...Josh is the one who took it. Josh. I only dreamt of doing those things with him and it finally happened. Despite me not remembering. I looked back at him and gave him a subtle smile. "Don't apologize, Josh. If anything, I'm glad it was you who took it." He looked back at me with wide eyes. "R-really?" I continued to smile and nodded. At least I was being honest. A grin formed across his face and I could see his face getting slightly red. "Wow..I'm flattered." I giggled at him. "Now the real question is, how did you stay here without my mom finding you?" He chuckled. "Good question, I'm not too sure honestly. I woke up and saw no cars in the driveway and figured that meant the coast was clear." He smirked at me and I giggled again. "So what were you doing in the kitchen?" He looked down and played with my fingers. "I-I made you breakfast." My cheeks began to get red and my heart started to beat rapidly. "Did..did you really?" He slowly nodded. I lifted his head up so he was staring into my eyes and kissed him, which sent my heart into that familiar frenzy. I pulled away and we both stared at eachother, smiling.

There was something about him I just couldn't get enough
of.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this on my phone so forgive me if it's a little bad. Christmas is in 2 days and I should be getting a laptop so I'll be updating more frequently! thank you for everyone that reads this though, don't stop!