Status: first story! still in progress.

I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster

I Couldn't Get You Off My Mind If I Tried

The rest of the school day went by fairly quickly and soon I found myself walking home again. All I could think about was my encounter with Josh. Nothing else would even enter my mind.

I walked inside my house and my mom immediately came up to me. "Hi sweetheart, how did school go? Did you make any new friends? See cute boys?" I rolled my eyes. "It was fine, yeah I made a few, and maybe." I smirked at her and she smiled back at me. "Oh sweetie tell me everything!" My mom tried to get involved in my life as much as possible. Sometimes I didn't mind it, other times it was irritating. "Well I was put next to this boy named Matt in chemistry and he started talking to me. I found out he had a couple other classes with me so he took his time showing me around and I sat with him and his other friends at lunch." My mom's face lit up. "How sweet of him! Is he cute? Do you like him? You should invite him over sometime!" I sighed. "And have you scare him away? No thanks." My mom's face dropped. "Well I'm glad your day went smoothly." She started walking back to the kitchen doing whatever she had been doing before she attacked me with questions.

I walked up to my room, threw my bag on the ground and just laid on my bed. I began day dreaming of Josh. Should I try to talk to him again tomorrow? No Leah, he wouldn't want to talk to you again, it was just a one time thing. What if he really wanted to be my friend? That's nonsense, a boy as perfect as him would never.

I stopped thinking about him and went back to what my mom said about Matt. "Is he cute? Do you like him?" Well, Matt was cute, very cute actually. Did I like him? No...at least I don't think so. I've only known him for one day. Josh on the other hand...there was something about him that gave me chills. Even just the thought of him sent my head spinning. What was wrong with me? Nothing would probably ever stem from Josh and I...we probably wouldn't even make it to friends. He just complimented my music taste, it's not like he said I was the sexiest girl on the planet.

"Dinner is ready!" I snapped out of my train of thought and groaned as I rolled off my bed making my way downstairs.

Was I ready to face school again tomorrow? I honestly had no idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
the story will start to get better I promise, it's just really boring now trying to figure out the rest of the chapters. they will get very interesting, keep reading!