Status: *****WARNING THIS IS THE ORGINAL SO THERE WILL BE LOTS OF UNCORRECTED GRAMMER!. PLAN TO REDO IT AND FIX IT SO NO BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE GRAMMER OR STUFF.*********

Dreams Do Come True

Chapter 3

(chapter 3)

Billie “Ok guys I think we have decided that you two are coming with us and living like rock stars”.

Tab and I smile and hug Tre and Billie Joe.Tre and Billie bothed laughed.

Tre said, “Ok you two go get your shit ready we got paper work to do”.

*Tab and I went upstairs and saw that the gang of brandy was right there waiting for us.*

Brandy said “Well isn’t this a cute site Tab and the retard are going nuts for some guys that are faggots”.

I yelled at her “There not fucking faggots there fucking rock stars you take that back you fucking preppy bitches”.

After that comment, they got mad as hell and once again world war 3 broke out and I was already damaged from the fight before and they all threw me down the stairs in front of Tre and Billie. My lip was bleeding and it felt like my insides were swollen.

Tre said, “Holy shit Taz you alright *picks me up* dam you got the hell beaten out of you come on lets clean you up.”

Tab is still upstairs the gang never bothers her only I for no reason at all. Therefore, Tab packed everything up and I was cleaned up by Tre.