Status: *****WARNING THIS IS THE ORGINAL SO THERE WILL BE LOTS OF UNCORRECTED GRAMMER!. PLAN TO REDO IT AND FIX IT SO NO BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE GRAMMER OR STUFF.*********

Dreams Do Come True

Chapter 4

(chapter 4)

*An hour later*

I was already in the car with my ipod on blasting and Billie was putting our stuff in the car. Tab was sitting next to me and she saw my face expression that said “God I will kill them one day I hope they die a horrible death so I can laugh in there faces”.

Tre and Billie get in the car and Billie drives to our new home. Tre looks back at me, sees my expression, and tells me to sit with him in the front. Therefore, I do and he wraps his arms around me and lays his head on me. For any Green Day fan, this would be a dream come true but I was not in a good mood so I let him and after awhile I feel asleep on him. When I woke up, I was in a room and all my stuff was in different parts of the room. I got up and I could not really walk so I limped my way to the door and open it. I checked around and started to look around the new house. The first room I went to was Tre’s.I knew that cause it was all messy and somehow it has a small drum set in the room. Then someone tap me from behind and I nearly had a heart attack and turned around to find tre smiling at me. I was still in a pissed off/depressed mood and Tre saw that.

“Hey its ok you are home now no more getting beat up by those assholes ok your safe with me”

I smiled and hugged Tre and thank him for adopting me. He laughed and gave me a tour of the house and told me that I could use his drums since Tab told him I wanted to be a drummer. I could not believe that I get to play with a real live drum set.

“Hey you want something to eat I got some MacDonald’s in the kitchen if you want some”.

I nodded and hoped my way downstairs into the kitchen where a bag of nuggets and fries was waiting for me. I ate all of it and saw Tre was watching me eat and he laughs. I gave him a look.

“Don’t laugh at me I haven’t eaten anything in days I hardly eat anything over there” I said with a sad face on.

Tre sighs, shakes his head, picks me up, and takes me to Billie house where tab is playing with Joey and Jacob.