Status: *****WARNING THIS IS THE ORGINAL SO THERE WILL BE LOTS OF UNCORRECTED GRAMMER!. PLAN TO REDO IT AND FIX IT SO NO BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE GRAMMER OR STUFF.*********

Dreams Do Come True

Chapter 5

(chapter 5)

Tab looks at me and smiles. I smiled back and sat down, Billie throws a ball at my head, and I turn around, take the ball, and throw at him back. We keep throwing the ball around until a huge dog comes running in, takes the ball, and runs out. I look at Billie and he grins.

Billie said “Oh ya that’s Joeys dog don’t worry he is friendly we also have three birds and a cat which is right next to you”.

I said “Oh I see that’s cool I like dogs and cats and birds but can I ask why I was brought here?” Tre and Billie grin at each other.

Billie “well Taz Tab here has been telling me about your drumming skills mind showing us a song or two”

*I look at Tab and sigh and got up with the help of Joey and Jacob and hop my way to the drum set Billie had in the basement*

“Well you see i'm not that great I only know about parts of the songs and I only play by ear so if I mess up don’t yell at me” I said as I got the drum sticks and started to play are we the waiting. Everyone was watching me and singing the song. I finished the song and everyone clasped.

“Whoa that was awesome you are defiantly Tre’s daughter there’s no doubt about that my friend” Billie said with a huge smile on his face.

I smiled shyly and I hop off and sat back down. Joey and Jacob sat down next to me and started to ask a million questions about me mostly what my life like as an orphanage was. Three hours later Tre had to get Frankito from school so he left for a while. I started to think what Frankito would think of me since he does not know who I am or why I am here.

*Tre’cool Point of View*

I had left Billie’s house to pick up my 7-year-old son Frankito. I wonder how Frankito would react since I just adopted a 17-year-old girl. I parked my SUV in front of the school and waited five minutes for Frankito to get out from school. I saw him and honked my horn so he would know where I was. He smiled and points my car to his teacher. She nodded, and let him come to the car. I opened the car and let him in.

Frankito said “Hey daddy look what I made in school today.” *shows a picture of stick people labeled Frankito and daddy*

I smiled and said, “That’s so cool buddy I will put this with the rest of the pictures”.