Status: *****WARNING THIS IS THE ORGINAL SO THERE WILL BE LOTS OF UNCORRECTED GRAMMER!. PLAN TO REDO IT AND FIX IT SO NO BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE GRAMMER OR STUFF.*********

Dreams Do Come True

Chapter 6

(chapter 6)

I drove back to Billie’s house and Frankito jumped out and ran inside. I swear this kid was more like me everyday. I went inside and Frankito was playing with Jacob. I look around and saw that Tab and Taz was talking in the kitchen with Billie and Mike.

I called Taz over and told her to stay right beside me. Therefore, she did and then I told Frankito to get over here and he ran to me and stopped when he saw Taz.

“Daddy who is that girl next to you?”

“Frankito this is Vanessa or Taz she is your sister I adopted her today”

Frankito was lost so I explained to him everything.Taz was a little shy so I made her play with Frankito for a while until they got to understand each other. An hour later, I went into joey’s room and saw that Frankito, Taz, Joey and Jacob were all playing games and having fun. I told Taz and Frankito it was time to leave so they said bye to everyone and that we will see them tomorrow for the intonation (sp?) of Taz becoming a permitted cool family member. Therefore, when we got home Frankito was tired so I put him to bed and Taz was in the kitchen munching on some junk food.

I said, “Hey Taz I want to thank you for being nice to Frankito but I just want to warn you he is like me in every way possible. Is there anything I could do for you?”

Taz looked at me and with a smile on her face she said, “Tre you have done the one thing I always wanted a loving warm home and that’s all I ever wanted in my life.” I was happy that Taz knew she was going to be in a home where should was never going to be afraid ever again.