Status: *****WARNING THIS IS THE ORGINAL SO THERE WILL BE LOTS OF UNCORRECTED GRAMMER!. PLAN TO REDO IT AND FIX IT SO NO BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE GRAMMER OR STUFF.*********

Dreams Do Come True

Chapter 7

(chapter 7)

*Recap*

Taz looked at me and with a smile on her face she said, “Tre you have done the one thing I always wanted a loving warm home and that’s all I ever wanted in my life.” I was happy that Taz knew she was going to be in a home where should was never going to be afraid ever again. After two hours of talking Taz got tired and went to bed. I went to bed myself and knew tomorrow was going to be the best day ever.
*End Of Recap*

*The Next Day*

*Taz Point Of View*

I got up and saw that the sun was shinning and there were no clouds out. I knew today was the day I was going to be with my real family. I got out of bed, went into the gym area, and saw a treadmill. I knew already tre would not mind me using it for a little while so I put it on high speed and began to run as fast as I could. I had my ipod on songs that got me ready for anything. An hour later, I felt that I should stop because I knew that someone was watching me. I do not like it when people are behind me and I do not know who it is. Therefore, I slowly stop and turned around to see that it was only Mike with a huge camera in his hand. I blushed and looked at him.

“Mike how the fuck did you get in here and how long have you been standing there with that camera?” Mike laughed and turned the camera off and said “for about a half hour I can’t believe you were running that long and not noticed me. You should be tired after running for that long.” I got off the treadmill and drank some water that Mike brought for me.

“So today is the day you become a member of the cool family this must mean a lot to you since you haven’t been with a real family in a very long time.”

I sighed and went upstairs to take a shower and put my normal cloths on. I noticed that my leg was better I guess from all that running. I went into the kitchen and mike was drinking his favorite coffee checked out the fridge and saw that they had cereal.

Therefore, I got myself a bowl and just when I was about to start-eating Frankito, comes running in. frankito says “No what are you doing that’s mine go find you own cereal.”

I sighed, stop eating, left the table, and went to the porch still hungry as hell. I saw tab outside walking with Joey and his dog. Tab and Joey came over and sat down next to me.

Joey said, “Hey what’s wrong mate you look upset about something?”

I sighed and said “Ya I got yelled at by my little brother Frankito he freaked out cause I was about to eat “his” cereal now I nothing to eat for awhile.” Joey sighed, tied his dog up, went inside, and talks to Frankito, then Frankito comes out with a sad face on, and his shirt was soaked im guessing he was crying or Joey pushed him in the pool.

“Im sorry Taz I didn’t mean to yell at you I got off the wrong side of bed that’s all can you forgive me?” I looked at him and nodded my head and he gave me a huge hug and then Joey came out with my cereal and I began to eat and gave some to my little brother.

An hour later Tre was downstairs trying to find the perfect tie to go with his suite. I asked if he needed help and he nodded his head and I began to look through his tie collection. Five minute’s mater I found a brown tie that goes with his brown suite. I smiled at me and put it on. He patted my head like if I was a dog so I barked and started to run around the room barking and shaking my pretend tail. Tab and Joey die laughing and Tab records it on her phone that Billie got her yesterday. After a few minutes of running around it was time to go to the courthouse and get the papers signed. I sat in the front as Frankito sat in the back with his toys. I tried to stay calm as possible during the ride over to the courthouse.