Status: *****WARNING THIS IS THE ORGINAL SO THERE WILL BE LOTS OF UNCORRECTED GRAMMER!. PLAN TO REDO IT AND FIX IT SO NO BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE GRAMMER OR STUFF.*********

Dreams Do Come True

Chapter 8

(chapter Cool

Once we got into the courthouse, I started to feel a bit nervous because this was my first family that I was going to stay with for the rest of my life.Frankito kept me busy until it was our turn to see the judge. A half hour later the wait was over, Tre, and I enter the courtroom and Frankito sat down on the benches. We both walked up to the judge and she was old and ugly looking she was glaring at me. I kept my head down cause I have a bad problem when it comes to looking at people dead in the eyes and try not to smile. The judge made us swore in and then asked Tre questions on why he was adopting me and if he was going to be a good parent for me. An hour later Tre finally signed the papers and I was officially Vanessa Wright (cool).I was happy and hugged Tre and Frankito. Frankito jumped on my back and I carried him out of the courtroom. A bunch of flashing cameras were right there the moment we stepped out of the courthouse.Frankito got scared and I hid his face and Tre tried to push the people so we can leave. I knew this was going to be all over the internet and magazines. I shook my head and we got into the car and drove home. When we got home, I was bored so I went to Billie’s house and talk to Tab about what had happen at the courthouse.

As I suspected I turned on the news, I was right there holding Frankito on my back. Tre seems a little pissed off at the cameras and knock a camera operator down cause he was getting too close to Frankito and me. Therefore, after awhile I went back to my house and went into the kitchen to find a note.

Note: Dear Taz Mike took Frankito to the store for a while and I am going to New York to visit Ramona I will be back in a few days I made sure there is enough food for you and little frank just do not burn the house down-Tre.

I sighed and went upstairs and decided to move some stuff in my room. After that was done, I went on the computer for a while and check my mail. I got bored so I went downstairs to watch some movies. Ten minutes later Mike came back with a sleeping Frankito in his arms. I smiled and Mike went upstairs and put Frankito to bed. Mike came back down and sat next to me and we both watch the Simpson movie.