A Fairy Tail

Chapter 5

Raina groaned and put her hands over her face as she blushed deeply and rested the back of her hands on the magazine she had just read. She was so freaking embarressed. She should of known that the reporters would of twisted her words and made things up about her.

"Damn idiots." Raina mumbled as she lifted her head and moved her hands to look down at the article. It started off okay, but then it said something abut how she liked to spend her freetime with her boyfriend, an the next page had pictures of her with Siegrain walking through the city or doing things.

It also didn't help that Siegrain decided to embaress the hell out of her by stating it was true they were together. "I'm going to punch him so hard next time I see him." Raina mumbled quietly as she ran a hand through her hair and then closed the magazine.

Raina got up from her spot on the couch an rolled up the magazine. She had enough of the lies that were in it. Walking over to the trash, Raina tossed out the now wrinkled magazine in her hand and went to go and find somethig to do to get her to stop blushing so hard.

She turned to leave the room and saw Siegrain standing in the door way. Her blush deepened a little bit as she saw his smug expression. His eyes traveled over to the trash can that was behind her and smirked as he saw the magazine.

Raina walked over to him, raising her arm, ready to slap him but he stopped her. "Your a jerk for lieing." She said quietly. "Who said it was a lie? I happen to like you." He said, still seeming smug since Raina was blushing quiet hard.

"Shut up." She said quietly as she gently pulled her hand out of his grasp and walked out of the room. She could feel her face getting warm from how hard he was making her blush.
"I know you like me too." Siegrain said, causing Raina to stop in her tracks at hiswords. Raina slowly rolled her eyes, a small smile on her face. "There you go again, letting your big ego get in the way again." She said and slowly shook her head as she closed her eyes.

Raina jumped a little as she felt his strong arms gently wrap around her waist and pull her back against his strong chest. She opened her mouth to ask him what he was doing, then stopped as she felt his warm breath on her ear.

"It's not my ego, the truth's writtin all over your face." He told her. Raina smiled slightly at his smooth words. Then she slowly moved her hands and rested them on his strong arms that were still wrapped around her waist. "I just wish the real you was here instead."
"Soon Raina, soon." He said as he slowly pulled away and then walked out of the room, probably to his study or something.