Status: New Co-Write

Dear Santa.

Chapter 10

I had Liam’s arm draped around my shoulders and his body weight leaning completely on me, thankfully the room wasn’t far so I was actually able to help a drunk Liam inside. I closed the door shut with my foot behind me considering my hands were full, at least he wasn’t as bad as Niall or Harry.

“Why don’t you like me, Stella? What’s wrong with me?” Liam asked only slightly slurring his words as he stumbled through the room, he wasn’t bothering to pick up his feet as much as he should.

“I do like you, Liam and there’s nothing wrong with you. But I’m not exactly the type of girl that suits you now, trust me on this one.” I told him softly knowing I could easily just jump at this chance and be with him, this opportunity wasn’t ever going to happen again to me.

“But you do suit me and I like you, Stel. I would never hurt you and I could make you happy,” He turned his head and I felt his scruff tickle my soft skin, but it was the feeling of his soft warm lips against my cheek that caught me off guard.

“I know that, Liam but this isn’t really the best place for anything. You need to get some sleep,” I felt heat form on my cheeks as a blush tinted my skin, which only earned me a low deep but sexy chuckle from Liam who had clearly seen.

“Fine, we’ll talk about this tomorrow though.” He murmured softly as I stumbled a little and sort of let Liam’s body drop onto Niall’s bed as he wouldn’t be using it, I untied his shoes and pulled them off before he rolled over and I decided to leave him like that.

Turning around I cleared my bed of my textbooks before I grabbed my pajamas, using the bathroom I changed and removed my makeup. I brushed my hair and pulled it up into a messy bun, walking back into the room I saw that Liam had pulled his shirt and jeans off.

But he was also now lying in my bed, the covers had been pulled back though he hadn’t gotten to pull them over himself before he passed down. Walking over I made sure he had enough of his body on the mattress as I pulled the covers over his exposed body, which I of course took advantage of and got a good look of.

I climbed into the bed and curled up under the sheets, turning the lights off I closed my eyes to fall asleep. It only seemed like seconds before Liam rolled over onto his other side, his arm making its way over my waist as he snuggled closer to me though I wasn’t going to try to move him because it felt nice.

******


Waking the next morning I was slightly shocked that in my sleep I had rolled over and was cuddling with Liam, my forehead resting against his as we were both in a deep sleep. I managed to slip out from his arms and pulled out clean clothes from my bag, walking into the bathroom I brushed my teeth and then stripped down as I took a hot shower.

I washed my face and body until I was squeaky clean, stepping out I dried off before applying my usual body lotion. Pulling my clothes on I curled my brunette locks but decided to go fresh faced with no makeup, apart from mascara and a little pink blush across my cheeks.

Walking out again I saw that Liam was still fast asleep, a grin formed on my face as I walked over to the curtains and pulled them open. Letting the bright sunlight hit Liam right on his face, I knew my job was done when a groan hit my ear as Liam woke up from his slumber.

“You know that was rude of you, Stella.” Liam groaned as he woke up and felt the after effects of drinking so much the night before, I on the other hand was feeling pretty good especially after my shower.

“It was rude but I still really enjoyed myself, go take a shower and I’ll make us some coffee. You’ll feel better shortly,” I told him as I walked over to the small counter which was our kitchen, I boiled the kettle as there was only instant coffee and that would have to do for right now.

Glancing over my shoulder I watched as he dragged himself from the bed and into the bathroom, I knew checking him out wasn’t going to help what I had told him last night but I couldn’t help myself. Besides he had been drunk and I highly doubted that he’d even remember what we spoke about.

As the bathroom door was shut I turned my attention back onto making two mugs of coffee, I was standing there waiting for the kettle to finish boiling when a knock sounded on the door. Answering it I smiled at my best friend, “What’s up Olive?” I asked letting her inside.

“Nothing, all the guys are still sleeping off their hang overs and I’m bored and hungry. But I guess that Liam is awake…” Olive trailed off as her green eyes widened, I followed her gaze only to see that she was staring at the one bed that had been slept in.

“Nothing happened, don’t go thinking anything of it. I had put him on Niall’s bed but he decided to sleep on mine, don’t look into this.” I told her when a knowing smile had spread onto her beautiful face, turning I made another mug of tea for her.

“Whatever you say,” She looked at me while I made our drinks the way that we liked it and I handed her steamy mug over to her, sipping the bitter liquid I somewhat made the bed. It consisted on just pulling the covers up, sitting on the bed with Olive we sat there in silence for a few moments.

“I haven’t stopped thinking about all of this, Olive. I still can’t figure out how this happened, it can’t happen. We can’t go from being our boring selves to this, knowing the biggest boy band in the world right now.” I told her as I wasn’t good when it came to not knowing things, I had gone through everything in my mind but nothing made sense.

“I know, Stella. I’m starting to think that there we’re never going to figure this out, but shouldn’t we enjoy it while it lasts?” Olive suggested and I knew that she was right but that didn’t put my mind at ease, I was trying to enjoy myself but what caused this was always in the back of my mind.

“I’m trying that but none of this makes sense, sure I live being here and getting to know the guys. I’d be stupid not to love this, but this doesn’t happen to us. We aren’t this lucky,” Looking beside me at my best friend we both knew this would never happen to us again, even though Liam seems to think we had seen each other before.

“Maybe our luck is finally starting to turn around, we’ve been working hard enough and you’ve been studying so much. We deserve this,” Olive tried to assure me as we drank our hot steamy drinks, hearing the water turn off for the shower and I knew Liam would be joining us shortly.

“Perhaps, but enough of that kind of talk. Maybe we should all order room service for breakfast, I doubt the guys will feel like going anywhere.” I smiled as I remembered last night and I knew Olive would have as well, it were the guys we needed to worry about with their hung overs.

“That sounds really good because I’m starving, I want to go for a walk around the town today too.” She told me as we’d both be up for taking a walk and the fresh air would do wonders for the guys, this little town had to be beautiful.

“Sounds like a plan, I brought some Nurofen with me as well if any of the guys are asking for something.” I smiled knowing the headaches that they’d all have this morning, I was the type of girl who had a zip lock bag filled with medicine, bandaids, eye drops and bobby pins for cases like this.

“Of course you do, Stella. I left all the curtains open so it shouldn’t be long before they wake up, and if they don’t than I’ll just wake them up instead.” A wide cheeky smile formed across Olive’s face as we both knew she’d be quite happy to wake the boys up, I slightly shook my head at her as Liam finally joined us fully clothed.

“Oh… hey Olive, look if I did anything last night than I apologize right now.” He said lifting up the mug of coffee that I had made for him before he sat down on an armchair, his hair still damp from showering but I could smell his body wash and cologne lingering to his skin.

“Don’t worry, we both knew what we were getting into. Just don’t get drunk all the time, otherwise you can deal with yourself alone.” She told him however I was pretty sure that Harry would be the only one listening to her, he’d do anything for her obviously to make sure that she stayed happy.

“I’ll keep that in mind,” He grinned before our attention was captured by banging on the door, Liam was closer so he stood up and walked over to open the door. A flash of blonde hair was the only thing seen before the bathroom door was shut roughly.

“Poor Niall, how about we order some breakfast and the guys can eat whenever they want?” I suggested as I was hungry, feeling the menu be tossed over by Liam which I gave him a smile for.

Opening the menu I placed half on Olive’s lap so we could look through what was on offer together, there was going to be lots of food ordered but it was better than going down to the restaurant because it was clear the guys wouldn’t be leaving the room for a while now meaning our walk could be pushed back or Olive would force everyone outside.

I already knew that I’d be ordering pancakes with maple syrup because that was my go to weekend or special day breakfast, before every exam Olive would cook pancakes for our breakfast and most weekends also involved pancakes if we were awake at a reasonable time of the morning.

Climbing off the bed I called into the kitchen and made the order which Olive and myself had picked out with Liam’s help, I thanked the man who had answered the phone when he told me the food should be brought to the room in about fifteen to twenty minutes.

Hearing a few muffled groans I pulled out my zip lock bag and knocked on the closed bathroom door, “Open up Niall,” I told him and waited for the hung over blonde to crack the door open, I handed him two tablets. “Take them than a hot shower,” I saw the look of gratitude on his face as the door closed again and the shower was turned on shortly afterwards.

I had just turned to walk back over to Olive when another knock sounded on the door, I pulled it open as I was the closest to it only to see a hung over Louis and Zayn. I stepped aside to let them both inside, Louis let his body fall down onto Niall’s bed while Zayn sat down beside Liam.

“Now we just have to wait on Harry,” I smiled as I looked at my best friend knowing no one else was going to check on him, it all came down to Olive especially seeing as they were apparently a couple and the guys hadn’t brought the curly haired lad with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stella's Outfit

Thank you to everyone who has taken time out and read our story up to this moment, it means so much to Esther and I so I hope you all enjoy this chapter.