Status: New Co-Write

Dear Santa.

Chapter 14

I wasn’t as nosy as what Olive could be, well I normally wasn’t in the moment but then I always found myself asking Olive for all the juicy details. However when my best friend dragged me over to the door, I couldn’t help myself as I listened to what Louis and Eleanor were saying behind the closed door.

Then movement was heard and Olive let go of my hand and rushed back over to Harry, it took me a second to realise that I wasn’t moving with her. So I turned and rushed back over to where I had been sitting, however I was in such a rush that I was still moving too quickly as I went to sit down.

My body crashed into Liam which earned a groan, however I tried to act as causal as I possibly could so Eleanor wouldn’t notice anything. Once Eleanor wasn’t looking, I straightened myself up even though I didn’t mind leaning into Liam’s body.

I sat there watching the group before I stood back up, I linked my arm with Olive’s and eventually Niall as we headed downstairs to where the hotel’s dining room was. “Lunch is going to be so fun,” Niall commented with a wide smile on his face, he seemed to have gotten over how snappy Louis had been with him earlier.

“All because your here, Niall. And because we don’t have to watch Harry getting touchy, while trying to eat.” I smiled knowing that Olive wanted to get over the subject badly, but she had just proved everyone wrong when Harry challenged her to get him flustered.

“I’m surprised that Liam hasn’t brought you over sooner, Stella. I mean yeah, you two didn’t get along but you seem fine now.” Perrie spoke as we all walked into the dining room and were given a table, I sat down between Niall and Olive but sent Perrie a confused look.

“Liam told us that he had accidently spilt a drink on you, that’s how you two first met and he said that he didn’t give you a good impression.” Eleanor continued on so I simply nodded my head slightly, although I did glance over at Olive.

“Yeah and that you wouldn’t forgive him, apparently you didn’t like him which I think is adorable.” Niall smiled widely as he seemed to be completely fine sitting with the girls, in fact he was joining in on the gossip.

“What can I say? I wasn’t in the mood to deal with him then,” I said as I wasn’t sure what else I could say, I didn’t even remember meeting Liam at a bar but apparently I had.

Thankfully the waitress had walked over right in time so the conversation topic was changed onto something else, I decided to order a diet coke and a chicken burger this time and I knew it was right when Niall ordered the exact same thing.

“So, will you be getting Harry flustered tonight? Just give us all plenty of warning, I don’t think any of us want to see or hear that.” I grinned at Olive and teased her as it was fun for me, I also needed to make sure that nothing else was said about Liam and I.

“Really? You still want to talk about this? He started it,” Olive spoke as she leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms, I just couldn’t help myself and I was going to have as much fun with this for as long as it lasted.

“And now you’ll get to finish it,” Niall looked over at Olive and wiggled his brows at her, it was cute to watch Niall being the suggestive one for a change.

“See, Liv? I’m not the only one, and I agree that Harry did start it. Shouldn’t you be used to this, by now?” I grinned at my friend who was already sending me a glare, although I was used to receiving them from Olive.

“I don’t want anything else to be said about this, let’s talk about something else.” Olive said her she moved her eyes around at the group as if making her point, that we weren’t going to be speaking about her and Harry anymore.

“Don’t think you’re getting away with this, missy. We will want to know how all of this goes, either it’s tonight or not.” Perrie spoke which only earned a nod from Eleanor and a head shake from Niall, he had come to his limit.

“Okay, okay. Let’s move onto something else… Is everything alright with you and Louis?” I asked turning the attention onto Eleanor, I did feel bad for her. Her boyfriend didn’t want to be there and she was trying to keep it all under control and calm.

“I honestly don’t know, I mean he was fine before coming here. He’s been getting into foul moods a lot recently, it’s so tiring because he won’t talk to me about whatever it is that’s putting him in those moods.” Eleanor blurted out so she could get it all off her chest, she even looked better once she had finished talking.

“I’m sure that it’s nothing, maybe he just needs some time before he opens up to you.” Perrie gave Eleanor’s hand a reassuring squeeze on top of the table, by the expressions on our face it was obvious that we all felt bad for her.

“If you want to give him some time, you can always share a room with any of us. Perhaps not Harry and Olive though,” I spoke while giving Eleanor a warm smile, any of us would find or make move for her if she didn’t want to be around her boyfriend.

“Thank you and trust me, I’m not going anywhere near Olive’s room.” Eleanor laughed when Olive groaned, I reached over and rubbed my friend’s back like I was supporting her. When I really wasn’t, I was just enjoying teasing her.

“Finally,” Olive murmured when the waitress started to carry over our lunch, we all thanked her as silence fell over us. We were too busy eating to be talking, the food was delicious and I was glad that we were staying at such a nice hotel.

I wasn’t such how much time had passed before Zayn walked over to his beautiful boyfriend and kissed her cheek, I looked back to see that Harry was pulling a chair over so he could squeeze in between Olive and Eleanor. Zayn did the same thing while I moved my chair closer to Niall, so Liam could also pull a chair over.

“It’s about time you boys decided to join us, but are you sure that your heads will survive?” Perrie was only looking at Zayn as she pouted her full lips out, her voice even turning as if she was talking to a baby.

“We got too hungry,” Zayn said before he moved Perrie’s plate closer to him, she hadn’t finished her lunch and I couldn’t help but admire how truly adorable they were together. It was something that I had always wanted from every relationships, that I had been in although I never got it.

“Besides we don’t trust any of you, we figured that you’d start to try and take our Niall away from us.” Liam chuckled softly as I felt his arm wrap over the back of my chair, although his fingers again brushed over my shoulder.

“How did you know that was our secret plan?” Olive smiled before Harry gently pulled her closer to him, although he didn’t get anything to eat because Olive had finished her meal off before he got there.

“Hey, I could still be eating that.” I looked beside me at Liam who had taken the left over half of my chicken burger into his hand, I had finished eating but he didn’t know yet.

“You weren’t touching it, I’ll take you out to make up for stealing your burger and fries.” Liam said smoothly in the voice was making butterflies flutter around my stomach, I really wasn’t used to feeling this way and I wasn’t sure if I could ever be used to Liam’s attention.

“Oh, that isn’t necessary. I’ve finished eating,” I wasn’t necessarily trying to get out of spending time with Liam, he was a nice sweet guy but he was also famous and I was still confused as to what was actually going on.

“Yes it is, Liam will take you out somewhere nice.” Olive spoke as she was going to get me back for talking about Harry so much, I knew pay back would be a bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! Long time so see, I apology for not updating this story sooner. But I'm here and hopefully I won't get another mind blank.

Leann.