Status: New Co-Write

Dear Santa.

Chapter 13

I was caught off guard by how rude Louis was being to Niall, I saw the way an uncomfortable look spread across Eleanor’s face before she apologised on her parters behalf and exited the room. I arched on of my brows before looking back over to the blonde who was sitting on the couch trying to smile but he was just as shocked as I was by the males rudeness.

“He’s just being a prick Niall, on his man period, don’t pay any attention to him. It will pass,” I saw the way a small smile cracked across his face as he looked over at me. I felt Harry’s arm around me as he pulled me closer to his warm body.

“So plans… do we have any, anything you want to do Perrie?”

The blonde was looking at the room Eleanor had disappeared into not paying any attention to me. Through the walls I could hear reasonably loud mumbling so I got to my feet being the nosy person I was grabbing Stella as I walked passed her. Pressing my ear to the door I pressed my fingers to my lips signalling for the others to stay silent. Which honestly wasn’t that hard considering none of us were talking.

“This is fucking ridiculous. I didn’t even fucking want to come to this get together.” it was Louis who was swearing and complaining.

“Why can’t you at least try to get along, geez Louis, when did you become such a moody bastard?”

“When Harry started dating her…” the way he said ‘her’ he spat it like it tasted bad in his mouth and I suddenly began to simmer with anger. Who the fuck did he think he was. What had I ever done to him.

“She’s lovely, you’re just being difficult. Why do you hate her so much, what the hell has she done to you?”

There was silence for a few moments as if he was debating what he was going to say next and to be completely honest I wanted to know what he thought about me and what I had actually done to make him hate me so much. However instead of words I heard movement and quickly I moved away from the door and hurrying over to Harry plonking down next to him just as the door opened and Louis stormed out of the room leaving a rather pissed off Eleanor standing there.

“Sorry about him,” she apologised again but her eyes were glued to the other room he had stormed into angrily. “He’s just tired.”

“No he’ not,” Harry spat. Quickly I poked him hard in the ribs to shut him up. He yelped before rubbing his ribs. “Bitch,” I stuck out my tongue earning a chuckle from the male. He leant forward to kiss me but I quickly got to my feet walking away.

I felt his eyes on me and I knew that he wasn’t impressed.

“Right I think us ladies… and Niall, should go grab some lunch and allow the others to mope around and think about what we’ll be having for dinner.”

“Sounds like a great plan.”

“No it doesn’t,” Harry groaned, “Why do you get to go to lunch.”

“Because I’m not hungover.”

“Or horny,” Niall put in and I felt my face flush, “Seriously ‘Arry, the poor girl came back lookin’ like uh Toma’o.”

“What can I say I’m a natural in flustering my girlfriend.”

“I’ll fluster you in a minute,” I grumbled as I tried to hide my burning face. I heard Stella crack up laughing beside me along with most of the others in the room.

“I’d like to see you try Love,” was he challenging me? Well challenge accepted.

“You’re gonna regret saying that,” Stella spoke and I couldn’t help the smirk that spread across my face. However it didn’t waver the competitive look on Harry’s face, he was certain there was no way I could fluster him. How wrong he was. I knew exactly how I was going to get him hot under the collar.

“Come on let’s get out of here,” it was Eleanor who spoke looking at her I smiled and nodded my head. Walking over to Stella I locked my arms with her before taking Eleanor’s and heading out or the hotel room. Perrie followed suit and wrapped her arms with Eleanor’s as we moved.

“Are you coming Niall?” I called over my shoulder there was a flurry of movements before he appeared beside Stella his arm linked in hers. “See you later boys.” I called over my shoulder as we exited Niall pulling the door closed behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATED! Sorry it has taken so long.

Hmm what will happen next?
Till next time
Cheers Esther :)