Status: Do you like it...? ^^"

The Life of Avery Stone

Little Girl

I'm three steps from the edge
Whoa whoa
Don't push me over it
Don't you know
Don't you know

Every girl is capable of murder
If you hurt her
Watch out you don't push me any further
Any further

There I was at the ledge,staring at the concrete on the ground that was about 30 to 35 feet from where I was standing. With tears in my eyes,I climbed off the ledge. I bet you wonder how I came to this dicision. Well here it is then.

~¥¥¥£££¥¥¥~

"Will you come to my party tonight?" Val asked,"I mean,it'll be sooooo much fun"

I gulped,holding back my tears. I didn't want to let Val know what's been happening. I've been so disgusting...letting people just...do things to me without even putting up a fight! Not only that,but I didn't him to know about the newly fresh cuts on my arms. I felt so ashamed of myself--With all of it. Me,myself,hate everything that is Avery Stone.

"Sure" I finally got out,biting my bottom lip to make sure no sobs got through my mouth to let him hear. He was my only friend...I didn't want him to betray me like Carly did. Yea,I had Alec...but ever since I told him I was gay...he's been avoiding me. I hated what I've become of Carly in a year she started this crap. She made me feel terrible. I wish I could just push Val away and save myself some heartbreak when he finds out the real me and avoids me as well,but I just can't. Something about his voice makes me feel better.

Val hummed "Yay! It'll be soooooooo great! It's at seven,ok,Avery?" He asked to make sure.

I got up slowly as I nodded and wiped my tears "Yea,Val,I'll be there" I promised. I made my way to the bathroom once I was on my feet,and I put my hand under the sink to wash up the blood in my cuts.

"Ok,bye,Av" Val said,"I'll see you at my place"

I hissed at the pain suddenly as the water poured over my wounds "Yea,I'll see you. Bye,Val" I said,trying to hide my pained voice that was horse.

Like that,there was a click that told me Val had hung up. I put my cell phone down on the counter,and finished up cleaning and wiping up my cuts. Once I was done,I looked at the time and it's was about six. I nearly jumped when there was a knock at my door "Avery,I need to you clean your room! You never do it!" Carry,my stepmom,said.

I reached over and put on my maroon and bleached jacket quickly as I heard my bedroom door open. Carry's green eyes flared at me "I mean it,Avery Jayy Stone" she threatened.

I nodded "I'll clean it tomorrow" I whispered,"I'm heading over to Val's"

Carry looked worried "What happened to Alec? I thought you two made lots of plans this month to go to the movies. You've been saving up forever" Carry stated,being worried sick about me.

I gulped "He canceled. He had some stuff going on" I lied. Before she could say another word,I went around her "I'm headin' to Val's now" I stated.

Once I was at Val's house,it was already crazy. Girls flirting,boys drinking,and Val center of attention...but he was standing next to Carly...he laughed at something she said and she kept a coy look on her face. One that scares me. I almost start to run,but of coarse Val notices me and calls me over to him and Carly. As I walk over Carly looks even more cocky and I get uncomfortable.

"Hey,Avery" he said,handing me a beer.

As an instinct,I took it and sat it on the table next to me. I don't drink,and I don't want to either.

Carly raises an eyebrow at me "How are you,Av,baby?" She asked me.

I wanted to shout so many things to her. Say that this her fault,to yell that I'm unhappy and alone because of her. My hand gripped my other wrist,pressuring my fingers on my cuts to control my mouth. I felt the sharp pains,but in a way it felt good. I smiled weakly at the woman before me "I'm good,Carly" I lied to her.

Val eyed us "Do you two know each other?" He asked.

Before I could answer,Carly looked to him and beat me to it "Yea,I use to date this faggot" she smirked.

I breathing stopped there...why was she telling him?! Why does she have to ruin everything!? What did I do to deserve her punishment?!

Val looked shocked "Whoa,don't call him that,Carly" he snapped.

Carly shrugged "Well,it's true. He's gay. Didn't you know?" She glanced at me.

Val looked at me with a very shocked expression. I wish I could run,but my body wouldn't let me.

My hand gripped my wrist even more as tears threatened my eyes as she kept speaking "Didn't he tell you what a slut he is? He'll sleep with anyone,trust me"

That did it,the tears fell down my eyes and staining my cheeks "Why? Why,Carly?" I sobbed.

Finally my legs would let me move. I quickly bolted upstairs to the bathroom,and closed the door. I frantically looked for some scissors or some razor blades. I just couldn't think with the tears and the sobbing. I felt dizzy,stupid,terrible...I wanted to be dead.

That's when I saw the balcony.

~¥¥¥£££¥¥¥~

I stood there for a bit,just trying to think. Carly was going to tell him everything...he's gunna hate me...I can't live if he hates me...he's the only friend I had

Flashes of this last year start to float before my eyes. The abuse I had to put up with...the sexual stuff that those damn seniors did to me...and then there's Val. He helped me get through this as much I could. I stayed here on borrowed time than what I wanted because of him. I couldn't just face it now...I was in love with him...

I sobbed even more. I can't love him because he wouldn't ever love me now. I'm so ugly,a slut,a fag,and pathetic. No one could ever love me.

"AVERY!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard Val's voice yell at me

I refused to look at him "I'm ending it...all of it" I sobbed back.

"Is it true then? You're...gay..and..." He wanted to say 'slut',but couldn't bring himself to say it.

I nodded slowly "Yes...I'm gay...and a slut...I'm ugly,stupid,and fat too" I sobbed,covering my eyes with my hands.

"I don't believe any of that,Avery! You're not ugly,fat,stupid,or a slut! Alec told me what happened!" Val yelled with a hint of sobs.

I took my hands off my head and turned to Val. I had to see if it was true,and it was. Val was crying and OVER ME. My lip quivered "You-you spoke to Alec...?" I whispered in disbelief.

Val nodded "Yea,he told me what's been happening with the seniors. Now get down,and I'll tell you the rest." He growled while sobbing.

I slowly did what he said,and Val wrapped his arms around me and shocking me "God,Av,don't scare me like that again!" Val sobbed.

I gave into my tears and sobs and leaned my against his chest "Yo-you talked to Alec...? Wha-what did he say?" I whispered in a bunch of sobs.

"That you need me" Val whispered.

Alec was right. I did need him. I needed him so much right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys...I'm sorta torn now. I have readers but NO subscribers or recommendations.....
Should I just quit writing?
Am I that bad or something?
On my whole profile only readers,no commenters,and one subscriber & recommendation.
Sooo if no replies,no more story,and I'll kill it.