Status: Hope you enjoy!...And comment!....

The Uncertain Journey to Space

Chapter 5

Presently, the Aurojet was moving into the black hole. The whole spaceship was vibrating at a particular frequency, rhythmically, therefore causing a major disturbance inside the Aurojet. Every single object was quivering; from the biggest wardrobe to the tiniest pin.
Jide appeared at the doorway and his face clearly proved the fact that he had been asleep all the while, and was probably awoken by the vigorous movement of the Aurojet. He was not surprised to see Captain Okoro and Tobi in the cabin; his major surprise was that they were not panicking.

"What's happening?", Jide practically hollered at them.

"We're headed through a black hole!", was Tobi's distorted answer.

Jide gulped. The Aurojet became calm for a moment and all the electricity was went off probably because of the postulated electromagnetic paradox of the black hole. Tobi thought that that was the end of it all. He closed his eyes for three seconds. Then he opened his mouth to speak, but before any sound could escape, the electricity came back on. The Aurojet's backup boost motor started whirring once more.
Tobi felt hope again. He would have sworn his heart skipped a beat because he had already started losing hope just before the elctricity came back. It was a huge releif to him.