Together at Last

The Plan Part 1

*Elijah’s POV*

“Well that went well…” Kendra smiled at me.

“They were a bit shocked at first but, I’m pretty sure they’ll come around.” I returned the smile and gently kissed her forehead.

I guess Klaus didn’t see this coming. I have no idea what his actual problem with Kendra is, but whatever it is I’ll find a way to figure it out. I don’t want him to even consider on harming her like he’d done so in the past. I want him to respect my choices on being with her, not meaning any harm at all. I just want her to be safe.

Kendra and I were about to go upstairs when Rebekah came down. “May I steal your girlfriend for a couple of hours?” She smiled at the both of us.

“Depends… where are you going to take her?” I looked at her in suspicion.

“Shopping.” She grinned, giving me a sweet innocent girl’s face.

“Sure.” Kendra replied.

“Perfect.” She smiled and grabbed her by the arm and started dragging her away. “Bye Elijah.” The both of them said as they walked out the door.

I guess our cuddling will have to wait, but it’s so nice to see that at least one of my siblings likes the idea of me and Kendra being together, I’m not sure about Kol though, but I’m guessing he’s probably fine with it too.

*Kendra’s POV*

We got in on Klaus’s car and started driving straight to the mall. When we got there we parked the car in an empty parking space and headed in. The place was crowded as it normally is. We started walking around looking for a store to go in.

“How about… that store?” Rebekah pointed at an expensive store.

“That one?” I looked at where she was pointing at.

“Yeah that one.” I don’t think I could afford to buy from that store, I’m broke.” I sighed.

“Who said we were going to buy anything?”

“Wait are we only going to window shop?” I seemed lost.

“No, I mean we’re going to take all the clothes you want, get to the register so they could put it all in a bag and compel them to give it to us all free.”

“Isn’t that stealing though?”

“Not if it’s alright by them, so you in?”

“Well I don’t know…”

“Come on Ken, we’re vampires, why not just have a little fun with it.” She playfully punches me in the arm.

I still didn’t like the whole stealing thing but… she does have a point on having a little fun here and there. I’ve rarely compelled anyone at all so maybe I should give it a shot. It’s the perfect crime, the perfect scandal. We could get away with it easily.

“Okay, I’m in.” I smiled.

“Yay!” Rebekah cheered.

*Klaus’s POV*

Feeling so excited about what I have in store for those love birds, I’ve pulled out a knife from one of my drawers and took a good look at it. I know my time will come to use it I just need to be patient, for the right time.

I heard a knock on my bedroom room and I quickly snapped out my thoughts on the knife. “Come in.” I called out as I quickly placed my knife under the pillow.

I saw Elijah walking in with the serious look on his face. “You still mad bro?” I asked him talking about what had happened last night.

“Nick, could you tell me what your problem with Kendra is?” He sounded as if he knew I was up to something.

“Nothing really, I just love missing around with people’s heads and give them hell. But don’t worry Elijah, I won’t hurt her. You have my word.”

“Good…” He nodded his head.

Now seems like the perfect time do go along with the plan, the first part of it. He’s here with me alone with no one else. Elijah turned around and started walking out when I quickly grabbed the knife from under my pillow and stabbed him by surprise. “Goodbye Brother.” I whispered as I saw him falling down losing the color on his skin and getting weaker and weaker.

I carried Elijah and took him downstairs to the basement and left him in his death bed. I set him down and just took a look at him. “I’m sorry I had to do this brother, I just want to let you know that you still have my word on Kendra. Don’t worry I will take real good care of her.” I started to lean down closer to his coffin “I love her, you heard that brother?” I whispered in his ear admitting my feelings for his girlfriend.

It feels good confessing my brother on how I feel for Kendra, and it seems to me that he’s calm. I traced my hand on his cheeks and kissed my brother on the head. “See you in a couple of years, brother.” I said before closing his casket. Now I need to concentrate on part two of the plan.