Together at Last

The Plan Part 2

*Kol*

I walked out of the room in search of everybody but I couldn’t find anybody at all, I think they all ditched me. I headed downstairs calling Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, and Kendra but none of them. Oh well, they’ll have lots of explaining to do later, but for now I want some Jack Daniels. I went to go get a glass and served me some Jack Daniels.

I still wonder where everybody’s at, if they’ve went somewher without me, then I think I might do something to get back at them. But then again... what if they’re going to do something for me and it’s a surprise, though my birthday’s months away. I have to find out before jumping to conclusions I don’t want to be the only one feeling left out on something.

I finished up drinking my Jack Daniel’s and found Klaus with a big smile on his face. “What’s with you Nick?”

“Nothing Kol, couldn’t I just be happy for once?” Klaus smile widened.

“If you say so, where’s everybody else by the way?”

“Rebekah’s gone shopping with Kendra, while Elijah… Well let’s just say he’s resting.” He gave me a wink.

“What do you mean resting?” I seemed lost.

“I put him to rest.” He chuckled.

“Why would you do that?” I looked at him weird.

“Let’s just say he’s been… against me.” He grinned.

*Kendra’s POV*

Today has been one of the best days ever. Though I was completely against the whole compulsion thing to get free stuff, it was still kind of fun. On some of the people we didn’t needed to compel, we just flirtted our way with our charm.

We got in the car with our shopping bags in the trunk and drove back to the mansion. When we got there we grabbed our shopping bags out of the trunk and headed in. I went straight to my room and took out all the ‘free’ clothes I got and set it all in the closet then I went to Elijah’s room.

“Elijah.” I called to him and didn’t see him in his room I started looking around the mansion for him to see if he was there be he wasn’t.

I found Klaus and Kol talking to one another as I usually do. “Have any f you seen Elijah?” I asked.

“Have you checked everywhere?” Klaus asked.

“Yes and he’s nowhere in sight and his car’s here so… I don’t know what happened.” I started pacing back and forth.

“Then sorry love, but none of us seen him lately right Kol.” He faced Kol.

“Right.” Kol Nodded once in agreement.

“See love.” He gave me a smirk.

I decided to go in my room and wonder where he could be. Maybe I should try calling him. I took out my phone and dialed in his number. I heard the phone start ringing but there was no answer. I hung up and tried calling him again but still no answer.

Where could he be? Where something’s not right here, I know something’s wrong, I could somehow feel it. What if something happen to him, what if I lost him for good? I swear if he’s gone then there is no point for me to be here, no point for my existence. I have lost my parents in the fire and my home, I had to leave town so everyone would believe I was dead and now, I don’t want my reason of why I am here today to be gone.

I tear started escaping from my eye, hoping that I’m wrong. Hoping that he’s alright and nothing had happen to him. But still I have checked every inch of this house except for the basement. Wait the basement of course maybe he’s in the basement.

I wiped the tears off my cheek and headed off to the basement. When I got there I saw only five coffins. I didn’t see him in here either so I decided to check in each coffin just in case. I started opening the first one and was empty, then I moved on to the rest of them and they were all empty, where in the world could he be? I headed back to my room and started crying myself to sleep.

After an hour later I woke up from one of the strangest dreams. I was at some storage place and saw nothing but a coffin there. I started to hear Elijah’s voice to open the coffin and check what’s inside. I was so close to opening it when Klaus appeared and threw me in a coffin, stabbing me with a knife causing me to wake up.

I know my dream was trying to tell me something, because when you dream it’s just your conscious mind trying to tell you something. Not only witches get these types of dreams, but so can anyone else including vampires, Humans, werewolves, hybrids and so on. The same goes with lucid dreaming and dream control, except normally what mostly happens when people know they’re dreaming they wake up instead of staying in the dream and see what else happens or take control from there, only a few people know how to control it. It just takes practice to be really good at it.

So according to my dream, I’m guessing that Klaus has to do something with his disappearance. Maybe he stabbed him and hid his body in a storage room. I’m not exactly sure though, but I’m going to make sure and find out.

I got up and headed down, grabbing Elijah’s car keys off the table. “Were you going, love?” He asked.

“Just out for a drive, be back in a bit.” I put on at a phony smile and walked out. I got in his car and started driving straight to a storage place.

When I got there I parked the car and started going in a search for him, but I didn’t know where to start looking. I started checking them one by one breaking the locks off and opening them one by one, but all I’ve checked so far were either empty or fill with junk. I moved on to the next one and broke the lock hoping this one was it. I opened it and found nothing but a coffin just like in my dream.

I slowly walked towards the coffin making my heart beat faster and faster as I got closer. I opened the coffin making me gasp in horror at what I saw. Tears started streaming down as I saw Elijah with a knife on his heart. I was about to pull it out when I heard someone from behind. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

I turned around letting go of the knife seeing Klaus with a big smile on his face. “How could you Klaus.” I shook my head.

“Simple.” He shrugged.

He walked closer and closer to me and grabbed both my arms. I looked at him straight in the eyes seeing his pupils started to dilate.

*Klaus’s POV*

I know Kendra’s up to something and I have to follow her. I saw her walking away. I grabbed my keys and started following her keeping the distance between our cars apart just so she won’t suspect a thing. I saw her pulling in at a storage place, so I waited a little while before I could pull in. When I did I parked my car in and waited a few minutes, then I decided to get off and go after her.

I headed straight where I’m keeping Elijah at and saw her standing right by his coffin. She was about to pull out the knife I’ve thrived on Elijah when I knew just as then I have to stop her, I have to do the second part of the plan now before I take that knife off Elijah.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” I smiled.

“How could you Klaus.” She shook her head in disbelief.

“Simple.” I shrugged.

I started to walk closer and closer to her and grabbed her with both arms before he even planned to get away from me, though I know she’d not afraid of me at all and I like that about her.

“You’re going to forget on ever having feelings for Elijah, break up with him and tell him you realized only you see him nothing more but a friend. You’re going to love me and only me. Now I want you to go back home and see you there love.” I compelled her.

“Yes Klaus.” She started walking away until I stopped her.

“Before you go, who do you love?” I asked her wanting her to say what I want to here.

“You, I love you Klaus.” She responded.

“How do you feel about Elijah?” I asked her with a smile on my face.

“Nothing, I don’t feel anything for him, I just like him as a friend.” She responded.

“Perfect, love.” I grinned and leaned close to her and gave her a kiss. “Now go home, I’ll be there in a little bit.” I instructed.

She nodded her head once and started walking off. When she was gone I looked down at my brother in his death bed. “Well, Elijah, I’ve won, she’s mine.” I did an evil laugh.

Now that I got Kendra, there’s no need for me to have him here anymore. I took the knife out of him and left. I can’t wait on the look at his face when he hears that Kendra doesn’t want him anymore and she’s with me now.