Airplanes

Wait, What.

I woke up the next morning alone; I grabbed a shirt that was lying on the floor and padded downstairs. “Good morning!” Jeff said before he even turned around, there was a black lab sitting next to him by the stove. “I hope you like oatmeal?” I saw him stirring the goo around I ate almost every morning for breakfast.

“Love it.” I pet the dog that was laying down now.

“That’s Arnie, Mike’s dog. He comes over every morning to eat with me. Mike lives next door.” I nodded loving the dog. I cooed over the dog. “You like him more than you like me!” He exclaimed handing me a bowl and laughing.

“Yeah, but I wouldn’t let the pup in my pants Jeff.” He nodded in agreement. “Where’s my phone?” I asked a moment later. “Just in case my brother called.” He smiled at me.

“Meg called, said Greene is on his ass, that just make sure he’s alive for the rehearsal dinner and that your parents were going to be there so make sure we don’t fuck all day and look appropriate.” He took a bite. “That was an exact quote.”

“She’s hilarious.” He laughed in agreement.

After I finished I showered, which he interrupted and joined me. There went us promising no sex all day. We headed the four blocks to my brother’s house with 4 Gatorades, Advil, a loaf of bread, and antacids.

“Have I told you how much I love you today?” He said downing the first drink and taking a swig of the pink liquid. “Where’d you disappear to last night Cartsy? I didn’t see you after ll: 30.” I bite my lip from laughing.

“Early night man.” He had was holding out from looking at me to making it too obvious.

“Get in the shower fucktard, so when you puke I won’t have to clean it up.” I told him as my older brother flipped me off. He did what he was told, while we watched tv in the other room down the hall.

“He has no idea.” Jeff said.

“Lets keep it that way.” He paused the TV and looked at me in disbelief.

“Why?”

“I’m not allowed to do this.” I moved my fingers between the two of us. He pouted.

“But I was okay on the flight.”

“Because on the flight I didn’t know your name was on the Stanley fucking cup next to my brother’s.”

“Fuck the rules.” He huffed. I wanted to fuck them away but I couldn’t my brother would either kill Carter for putting his dick anywhere near me. “You aren’t 10 years old anymore Emily. He can’t run your life. You can do anything you want and be with anyone you want.” He was right.

“I’ve known you for 24 hours.”

“Exactly. You’re letting your brother tell you who you can or cannot see. Have you ever done this?” I shook my head, of course I haven’t. I hadn’t let anyone get this close since I got my heart broken. His phone started going off. I stayed away from anyone that had a chance.

“Hey Richie… No I’m at Greene’s… Yeah… No, I’ll pick you up when he’s ready… Yeah, make sure you get Arnie from my house… Is Linds with you?... Peace.” He hung up his phone. “We have to pick up Mike and Lindsay for lunch when he’s done. And then we have a final tux fitting.” He wouldn’t make eye contact with me. He was still pissed and I couldn’t understand why.

We had met 24 hours ago, fucked 12 hours ago and now we were fighting over something that I had no idea what I could do. I’d admit, yes, I liked him, I liked the way he kissed me and I loved fucking him, but he lived here, and I lived in New Orleans. I wasn’t going to lay everything on a guy that I had just met.

My brother was dressed and looked a little better than he had in bed. “Let’s go!” He exclaimed wrapping his arms around both of us. We picked up Lindsay and Mike and headed to go eat.

He finally perked up in the car, but he still made me feel like he was mad. He was still sitting next to me though at the restaurant, and I put my hand on his knee. He didn’t pull away he wasn’t that made anymore because his hand slipped over mine. He squeezed his hand.

I had secretly googled him on the car ride and in the tux shops that I knew that Jeff Carter didn’t have relationships. He fucked, and partied and left women high and dry in Philadelphia, along with Mike. Everyone called him a party boy, but I didn’t see anything since he won in LA. He had calmed down.

After we finished and the men rock-papered-scissored on who would pay we headed to the car, Lindsay dragging me to the bathroom. “You and Carter?” She said applying Chap Stick. I looked at her in awe.

“No we’re just…” What were we doing? All we were doing in my defense was fucking him, our chemistry was amazing and now were hanging out.

“He hasn’t dated anyone since he got here. He has calmed way down. I mean, he has slept around but not as much” She stated. “He’s a sweet boy. I love him a lot. Someone like you could change the game for him.” She rubbed my arm and headed out towards the car. “Think about it Emily.”

We dropped everyone off, and then we were dropped off at Mike’s condo.

“You okay?” He asked me sweetly. I nodded, “I’ve known you for too long and the fact you were holding my teammates hand doesn’t make me the happiest older brother in the world, but he’s a good guy, hell, he might even get you to move to LA.” He walked away as I attempted to pick my jaw off the floor. That was the last thing I was expecting to come out of his mouth anytime soon.

What the literal hell was going on. My brother was okay with me dating his teammate, he probably knew I didn’t sleep at his house the night before because my bed was perfectly made and he knows that I don’t make beds.

Hell was freezing over.
♠ ♠ ♠
i thought this sucked but all the subscriptions and readers excite me. I'll try to update two more times this week because work is slow.

thanks boos! and comment!