The Angel's Game

Chapter 11

Vic shed a quick tear and squeezed his eyes closed. I looked back at the strange man looking through me. I froze. I couldn’t move, even if I want to.
“M-Mike?” I spat. “How’d you-“
“I’m dead, dumbass. Just like my big bro here,” he chuckled, nudging Vic. Vic sobbed into the scarf, refusing to even open his eyes. He stumbled against Mike’s shove, regaining his balance. “And so are you. At least, starting to.” He laughed and pushed Vic to the ground. The chains rattled against the hardwood as Vic slid across the floor. Vic let out a small cry.
“Stop! Why are you doing this to him?” I cried out. Tears instantly fled to my eyes as I gripped onto the stair’s railing.
“Viccy didn’t tell you?” Mike chuckled. “It’s against the book for fallen angels to fall in love with their master. Especially,” Mike kicked Vic in the stomach and glared down at him. “Since it’s gay.” Vic’s yelp was muffled greatly by the cloth in his mouth. He started to shake. I raced down the stairs without thinking. I stepped between the two rivals.
“Then hurt me, not him!” I screamed at him viciously. Mike smirked and threw me aside to the floor next to Vic. I just looked to him and sobbed more.
“Anyway, Tony is my master. I’m not a fallen angel, but I must serve each dimension in some way to stay the Crowned One. But anyway,” Mike pulled me to my feet, but I resisted. “I’m here to decide your fate. Thought I’d be your little friend by.”
“Why’d you take him from me?” I asked, my voice staggering along with my shallow breath.
“Vic is on restriction from you. He is held in the 3rd dimension for a month. But I was just going to vaporize him.” He smirked down at the man I had fallen in love with, whose body laid lifeless and tied up. “Looks like you gave up just in time.” He grinned evilly. I bit my lip harder and gridded my teeth.
“You fucking prick.” I muttered. I reached for Vic’s restrained hand and held it tightly. I felt nothing back. He pulled it away and sobbed a bit louder.
“I’d watch what you say. I’ll let you two have another chance. But in return,” Mike stepped toward me and grinned devilishly. “You’ll be my sex slave.”
“Isn’t that against the book?” I asked, shocked. I stepped back, my hands searching for something to support me.
“I said love was against the book. Not physical contact. Don’t worry your pretty little head.” Mike chuckled under his breath stepping even closer. He grabbed a piece of my hair and twirled it between his fingers. He brought his face closer to mine. I started to panic. My face turned red and I felt extremely uncomfortable, but a slight relief because the feeling didn’t come on cue. I guess since I’m dead, it’s gone. I looked down to Vic for guidance. I just saw him squirming on the floor, trying to get to his feet, his muffled screams playing as background noise. He looked to me in between his struggles and shook his head violently, screaming something.
“Okay, fine. Anything, please, just let him go.” I begged.
“Sure.” Mike smiled. “But first. Suck me.” He smirked. Vic flailed at his words, screaming and whining. I tried to ignore him best as I could. How could Mike do this? Why to his brother? And to me? I just let tears race down my face. I looked to the ground. My eyes noticed a bulge similar to Vic’s in Mike’s tight pants. I stared at it, prepping myself. I’ve never sucked someone off before, but how hard could it be? “Come on, on your knees.” Mike pushed my head down, hinting me to get down. I obeyed sadly, slowly getting to my knees. Vic’s screaming turned to sobbing whimpers as he leaned himself up against the wall, facing me. Watching?
“I’ll even make your little boyfriend watch.” Mike must have moved him. I remember, Vic used to move me. I guess Mike could move anyone.
“Please don’t-“
“It’s a part of the deal, Kellin. Take it or be an error.” He smirked. This sick bastard must be enjoying himself. I glanced at Vic though my tears. He stared back through his own. He shut his eyes and looked away. He must be disgusted. I decided to just get it over with. I glared at Mike’s erection. I took my time unbuttoning his pants and pushing down his briefs. There before me, was Mike’s cock. Holy fuck. It’s monstrous. Though this is under weird circumstances, I couldn’t help but imagine that inside. He’d rip me. I cringed at the thought of anyone but Vic touching me and snapped back to reality when Mike pushed my head toward his dick.
“Come on. Be a good boy and suck me off,” Mike taunted. Another tear fell. I opened my mouth slightly. I whimpered loudly as Mike thrusted himself down my throat. I clenched my fists and squeezed my eyes shut as Vic’s heart-shattering scream pierced my ears. I gagged slightly as Mike repeatedly hit the back of my throat with his giant dick. The whimpering, thrusting, screaming lasted a good chunk of time. I don’t even know how long. It felt like hours. My throat was getting sore from the friction but I can tell Mike was getting close by the way he yanked on my hair and groaned profanities under his wicked breath. He finally slid his wet growth out of my mouth as I gasped for air. He pulled my head right back up.
“Look at me.” He demanded, jerking himself in front of me. It only took a second for his fluids to splatter all over my face, getting in my eye and mouth. Mike moaned, looking pleased to be releasing all over me. He finally put himself away and smiled, looking back at Vic. “Good luck, bro.” he teased. Mike snapped and he was gone. I wiped my face on my shirt and took it off, throwing it across the room. I couldn’t take it. The feeling was multiplying and all these emotions fought to get through at once, and it hit me.
“Nghhhh!” I shrieked, letting my body fall weak. I curled up and sobbed loudly, not holding anything back. My eyes opened up wide, feeling a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Vic, also holding back tears. I wrapped my arms around his neck and threw myself into his lap. I hid my face in his neck, just sobbing. I felt him shaking as well, so I lightly stroked his arm. I opened my eyes to find us back in my room on my bed. I felt safe here. Safe to cry and destroy myself all I want. My throat was sore from Mike and from screaming and crying myself to insanity. After an hour of just crying and cuddling together, I finally gathered enough breath to say something.
“I’m sorry…about M-Mike..” The feeling returned as flashbacks in my head played. I cringed, waiting for Vic to yell or hit me. I just looked up to see him smiling weakly.
“You made a sacrifice for us. That means the world to me. But I won’t forgive him for what he did to you. I will get him vaporized for this, somehow. Don’t worry.” Vic wiped his tear away and hugged me tightly. I felt so safe in his arms. And that’s where I sat for the rest of the day, mourning and pitying myself.