Demolition Lovers

Chapter 19

'Beep...Beep...Beep...Be-SMACK!!!'

"Fucking alarm clock." I groaned as I sat up in bed.

I rubbed my eyes and walked over to my closet. After looking for a good twenty minutes I finally decided on a black and red mini skirt with chains and a black tank top. I had to look good for my first day on the job. I ran to the bathroom and quickly turned the knobs for the warm water. I quickly ridded myself of the tinker bell pajama pants and yellow tank top and stepped into the shower. The hot water cascaded down my nude body and I quickly washed off. I stepped out and dried off. I blew dry my hair and flat ironed it. I applied a thick line of liner and red eye shadow. I dressed and left the bathroom.

Mikey and Gerard were seated at the kitchen table both drinking hot cups of coffee. I stole a quick sip from Mikey's and sat beside them at the table.

"Good morning." Gerard mumbled as he took another sip from his coffee.

"Morning."

"You look pretty." Mikey said as I pulled at my skirt.

I smiled at him and leaned to give him a kiss. Mikey met me half way and pulled me into a very heated french kiss. I moved into his lap so that I was straddling him and he put his pale hands on my thighs ;that were showing due to my mini skirt.

"God, you couldn't wait till I left could you."

I smiled into the kiss as Gerard ran from the kitchen. Mikey placed a hand on my neck and pulled me closer, if possible. The kiss became rougher and before I knew what was happening I was laying on the kitchen table and Mikey was ramming into me. He kissed my neck and I ran my black finger nails down his back. He cummed as I did and he pulled out. I pulled on my black thong and Mikey zipped up his fly.

"Well, I personally didn't picture our first time on your kitchen table." I laughed as he buckled his belt back up.

He chuckled and I ran my fingers through my hair begging it to be smoothed down. I certainly didn't want Ms. Underwood to see me with sex hair.

"You know you're late for your babysitting job." I looked up at Mikey as he pulled on his shirt.

He pointed to the stove and the glowing numbers read 10:30.

"Shit, fucking shit." I yelled as I ran from the house but not before giving Mikey a kiss goodbye.