New Life

You look nice.

I felt a light shaking waking me up. I lifted my head up just to bang it on something.

" Oh my god are you okay?!" Matt said pulling me out of the bunk. I saw a little sticker that says ' Jorel's bunk' .

" Y-yea I'm fine. " I said as he looked at my forehead.

" Good job , Curly!" I heard George from the main room of the bus. I looked over and saw Jorel asleep on the floor.

" Why is Jorel on the floor?" I asked pointing at him.

" He let you sleep in his bunk late night. He didn't want you to sleep on the couch." Danny responded. I nodded as I walked over to him. I shook his shoulder a little.

" Jorel. Wake up." I said as he stretched out. He rubbed his face when he got on his knees.

" Sleep good?" He asked getting on his feet.

" Yea. You didn't have to put me in your bunk." I said sitting next to Dylan and Jordon.

" It's fine." He said opening a mini fridge. I looked out and saw we were moving.

" Hopefully you don't get motion sickness." Dylan said tossing his arm around me.

" I don't." I said smoothing my hair out. I decided to get dressed. So I got up and grabbed my bag and walked into the bathroom.I pulled out a dark aqua tank top and jeans. I changed and brushed my hair. I looked at my stomach that was full of cuts and scars. I just continued to put on a sweatshirt I found in the back of my closet. It was actually big on me, but I just wore it. I brushed my teeth real quick. I walked out and Jorel looked at me , but looked back down quickly.

" You look nice." George said smiling.

" Thanks." I never really been complimented before. I sat on the floor for some reason. I kept my head down. I found interest in the
Loose pieces of string on my pants. The guys talked and I just listened.

" Ally are you okay?" Danny asked noticed me isolating myself. I just nodded playing with the strings. I feel like I'm in the way of them. Clearly their a famous band. By the time they were hungry I made a hole in my pants by picking at it.

" Come with us to a diner." Jordon said holding his hand out helping me up off the ground. I slipped my shoes on and walked off the bus. I fintched at the sun as it shone in my eyes. I started picking at the skin of my thumb. I do weird things when I nervous. We walked in and people stared at me weird.

" Booth or table?" A lady asked. We got a booth and I sat in between Dylan and Danny.

" What do you want?" Dylan asked looking at me. I just shrugged.

" You need to eat, Ally." Danny said with a worried look. I barely eat anyways. You can even say I have a eating disorder. Which I'm pretty sure I do. I know for a fact I have depression.

" I'm just not hungry." I said shyly.

" Okay. We won't push you." Dylan said wrapping his arm around my shoulders. The lady came back and took their orders. I just ordered a root beer. Jorel kept a eye on me I can tell. It made me wonder why he's being so nice, but yet not really talking to me.

" So, Ally. What's your favorite color?" George said looking at me.

" Blue or silver." I said nodding.

" Why don't you smile a lot?" Matt asked raising a eyebrow.

" Just don't I guess." I said getting quiet. Danny chuckled.

" You don't have to get quiet. " he said smiling at me.

" Well I want to see you smile." Matt said pouting. I did a fake smile , and he gave me a -really- face. " I mean like a really smile, and laugh."

" Tell her the story about Danny and Dylan that one day." George said smirking.

" Okay. Well one stormy day Dylan and Danny walked around out side with the tour bus door open. We were in Arizona and Dylan was like ' We're in the fucking desert and we get caught in a god damn hurricane!' " Matt said in a weird southern accent. Then he continued, " Well they were wearing ponchos. Danny's was to big so he kept tripping over it. While Dylan was standing inside the door talking to us . Danny tripped and pushed the door and rammed Dylan to the ground." I started to chuckled a little .

" Dylan's poncho got caught in the door and we couldn't get the door open. So Dylan had to take the poncho off and they climbed in through the window." Matt finished smiling. I was laughing a little . I was laughing more at Matt attempt of a heavy southern accent then the story.

" You laugh and smile just like Jorel." Jordon commented smiling. My laugh fizzled out and looked down at my feet. I drank my root beer as I chewed on the straw. That's a weird obsession of mine. I haven't even laughed forever until today. I guess these guys are going to bring out the real me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Bye!