New Life

ice cream?

I stayed quiet as the guys ate. I looked around the diner , and studied the painting that were hanging. My side hurt a little , but I can bare it. The guys split the bill and paid for it. We left and the guys started fighting where to go next. Then * drip drip* . Yup it started to rain.

" Son of a bitch." George said looking up at the sky. I put the hood up and it was way to big for my small head. I felt like a five year old in their dad's big sweatshirt. I fixed it where I can see and we headed back to the bus. I sat in a chair that was in a corner.

" I didn't know we said you're in a time out." Danny joked. I cracked a smile, but I really didn't want to smile. I put my knees up to my chest and rested my chin on my knees.

" Well. Where are we?" Dylan asked looking up from his phone.

" Somewhere in Ohio." Matt replied. My eyes got wide. Ohio?! Dear lord! How is that possible?!

" Beautiful." Dylan said looking down at his phone.

" You know it's like you guys kidnapped me." I said randomly. The guys looked at me.

" I guess you're right." George responded.

" But we didn't." Dylan said sounding confused.

" For all I know you could slaughter me and hide my body in a garbage can with out any evidence of you guys doing it." I said a flat tone.

" Do you watch cop shows?!" Danny asked looking at me. I just shrugged.

" Just a thought." I said looking at them.

" Well! I guess we'll have to do something about that." Matt said looking at me. What does he mean by that?! The most of the day was them talking about concert and stuff. I must have fell asleep cause I fell to the ground causing me to have a mental heart attack.

" Are you okay?!" Jorel asked freaking out. I stood up.

" Yea I'm fine." I said fixing the sweatshirt.

" We didn't know you would fall out of the chair!" George said holding in a laugh.

" Ha ha ha." I said sarcastically. I sat back in the seat and stared at the floor.

" Do you want ice cream?" Jorel asked looking at me. I haven't had ice cream in forever. I nodded yawning. He went into the kitchen and came back with two big bowls.

" Half a cartoon." He said with a smile.

" Where's the other half?"

" In my bowl." He said chuckling. I smiled and shook my head.

" What about us?!" Danny asked looking at him.

" You're grown adults." Jorel responded sitting on the floor next to me.

" Fuck you dude." Dylan said flipping him off.

" Naw. I'm tired." He said putting a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. I ate mine watching the TV. Why is Jorel acting really nice.

" What time is it?" I asked looking at them.

" 6:67 in the evening." Matt responded. I nodded still eating. Me and Jorel finally got done eating our ice cream.

" Wait....you should have been in school today." Danny said pointing at me.

" I stopped going to school." I said bluntly.

" When did you stop?" George asked.

" Like sixth grade. " I said looking down.

" Oh well I just thought that." Danny said awkwardly. I nodded looking up.

" We should go to Kings Island!" Jordon exclaimed.

" It's raining." George said in a flat tone.

" Fuck." Jordon responded. I looked out the window and we were moving again , and it was dark. Then I slowly fell back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Bye ya'll ;D !