Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Off You, You, and You

-Razor's POV-

"Alright, Ms. Claver, how about you open wide for me," my doctor instructed after he removed the stitches.

I lowered my jaw a little and closed it. I did it again, but this time went farther. Needless to say, I am pretty giddy at the moment. I giggled. I freaking giggled... What?

"How about you use those vocals chords that have been dormant for such a long time."

Hmm... What to say... "I am so over Josh," my voice cracked.

"That was... interesting. How does it feel to talk again?"

"Weird."

"You'll get used to it." He chuckled.

Burn was sitting in the corner of the room, crying slightly.

"Why are you crying?" I asked with my head cocked to the side.

"Because I have missed your voice so much." She stood up and wrapped her arms around so tightly I thought my lungs would collapse.

"Uhm, Burn," I croaked.

"Sorry." She stopped her death hug

To celebrate my functioning mouth, we went to my favorite family restaurant. Yes, people stared at me. I have scars to my ears, so what? I don't care what people think because I went through so much, but I came out alive. To all the people judging me, you can off yourself.

To my surprise, Motionless was waiting for us at the diner-- all of them, including Devin and Josh.

"Razor!" they cheered, earning stares from other customers.

"Hey, guys." I smiled my smile, not some carved smile.

"Hey, uhm, sorry about tearing your stitches... And everything else I did and said to you..." Devin apologized. Wow, is the world ending?

"You're sorry?" I reiterated.

"Yes. I understand if you won't forgive me, but I really am sorry."

"Who's putting you up to this?"

"No one."

I looked at the guys, and they all shrugged like they didn't know what was going on.

"What the hell, I forgive you." I smiled and hugged him.

"Oh, happy day, happy day," Burn began to sing.

"Babe, no. Just- no." Angelo shook his head.

"Alright, what will it be?" a waitress asked, pulling out her notepad.

"I think everyone's having water," Chris spoke, and we all nodded.

"Alright. Have you decided on your meal yet?"

Everyone ordered, but when she looked at me, she grimaced.

"Can I help you?" I smiled sarcastically.

"N-no," she stuttered.

"Are you scared of me?" Let's play a little game...

"What? No," Her voice rose an octave.

"Ha! Guys, I think this waitress is scared of me," I shouted, my voice dripping with sarcastic glee.

"Ma'am, will you please just tell me what you would like to eat?" Her eyes stayed on her notepad, and her voice was shaking.

"I think I'll have some heart."

"What?" Her voice cracked. Oh, lord, this is too fun.

"I'll just have the California Burger. Next time, don't judge someone based on their appearance. We all have our scars." I smiled before she walked off.

"What the hell?"

"Razor hates waitresses," Brandon informed the others.

"It's true. I hate their fake smiles, their judgmental attitudes, and slutty tendencies."

"They're not all like that," Burn defended.

"Most of the ones I have dealt with are. I guess I have bad luck with them." I shrugged.

"But did you really end your point with one of our lyrics?" Chris chuckled.

"I was hoping you wouldn't notice... It fit, and I didn't realize it was your lyric until I said it." I face-palmed.

"At least something in this band fit with you," Josh blatantly said.

"Off yourself."