Status: sci-fi x crime x romance // under construction

AG8210V

Introduction

Troy Vladimir was clinging onto his mother’s hands, feeling his lips spread wider apart the minute the doctors snatched him away from his mother. His hollow yawn switched to a piercing cry the moment the doctors snatched Ava Vladimir’s three-day-old son from her hold. She immediately cried for help. The nurses tried to calm Ava down as she barked another scream for help. The nurses could not successfully quiet her down, only, they had put her under a perpetual sleep, taking away her son with the rest of the doctors into the cold night. The following day, Ava Vladimir was reported missing. The last of her was seen by the guileful nurses and three-day-old Troy.

Troy was eleven years old when his older brother Jaxton did not return from his morning jog. It was midday when Troy realized Jaxton would not intentionally leave him alone for a long time. Later that day, Troy eagerly skipped down an old park road near their home, in hopes to spot his brother, instead, he witnessed his brother's dead body on freshly cut grass.

Troy’s father, Dr. Gustavo, was on Planet Zero, doing who-knows-what. Dr. Gustavo was half human; Ava was fully human; Troy was one-fourth “unknown.” Gustavo often called him AG8210V. A was for Ava, his mother; G was for Gustavo, his father; eight was for the amount of members in his family; two was a prediction that only two members will live; one was for the years Troy would all feel pain; V was for Vladimir. On his sixteenth birthday, Troy tattooed AG8210V on the back of his neck, as a reminder to remember who he is. It was probably nothing but it felt like something.

Troy was eighteen when the news surfaced on Earth about his mother. Ava held a powerful status back on Earth, causing friction to materialize. As Troy stepped out of his home, a place where his brother and mother once lived, a group of photographers involuntary snapped pictures of him, yelling for Troy’s attention. They shouted questions about his brother’s seven year death anniversary and about his mother’s disappearance. They also baffled about the absence of his father. Rumor has it that it was his own father who killed his mother, causing Gustavo to hide away from his worries and fears. Even though Troy knew his father was innocent, he never fully forgiven Gustavo for all the mistakes he had done to Ava or the rest of the family.

Troy’s memories of his benumbed mother were distant. He was uncertain of what exactly happened on the day his mother vanished.

Today, Troy was twenty-one years old. His mother and older brother are both gone; yet still waiting for their comeback. Although the majority of his family members were gone, Troy has succeeded in one goal: to isolate himself from anyone who dared to care.
♠ ♠ ♠
edited ao july 31 '15

It is a bit confusing for now, but this is a small timeline of Troy's life to break the ice a bit. I wanted to make you know more about Troy, you feel???? And because Troy makes my heart melt okay

TY for the comments, recs, and subs :-)